The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

7 hours ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

Unfortunately BoS was not free. She was in an anti-narrator canary cage.

So, Butt is now reality-blind? Or something? And you guys killed Shard of Thought?

Something was going on!

@Shard of Thought If you want to share the doc with me I’ll help you transcribe the story.

They removed me from the story. I never existed. However, I can think of a few ways to get around that. Mostly focused on Xino. 

As for the doc, I already wrote seven pages. It's been really fun to write. I can PM you what I have if you want. 

A dark figure drummed her fingers on her marble throne. Star was not supposed to have been removed. But that was all right. She had to work with what she had. She spoke words and a character was born.

Narrator SoT woke with the morning. She looked around, confused. Who... who was she?

A fly landed on the new Narrator's shoulder. The moment it touched her skin, it burned to a crisp. She cocked her head. Somehow she knew that the only thing keeping her from burning the entire building was the special clothes she wore. It was the same way she knew that there were only four people who could touch her and live (maybe five depending on how you looked at it) and one of them didn't even exist. 

A name. She needed a name. She was not the Shard of Thought. She was...

Ember.

Beyond that, she didn't know. 

Edited by Shard of Thought

42 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

As for the doc, I already wrote seven pages. It's been really fun to write. I can PM you what I have if you want. 

Sure, PM please.

I’ve already done some work starting from when Butt ascended

Windle whined about the safety concerns of the weakness of pancakes as stable footing