The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

3 hours ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

Ok! sorry I was gone

How do you like the new name?

Finally, does anyone want to try to put together this mess with Butt and Silence in a google doc to make a story?

The silence around the group seemed to...fade, but it could never fully go away in this rhelm. A dozen of Mimes, arching carrying a devise powered by Narrativum. One of the mines gestured to the side at the form of Butt, who was tied up with a Narrativum cube device pointed at his head. The implication was obvious.

2 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Yes, it fits perfectly for TLT! However, Butt's middle name is Sneeze.

I would but I'm so busy with Fallen stuff. However, if someone were to put together a bunch of quotes from TLT, I would be more than happy to Narritiveize it because that's what I do. 

Xino, your avatar is awesome!

Star watched the mimes in horror. Xino... she muttered. Is that... Butt?

1 hour ago, Shard of Thought said:

Star watched, surprised. I guess Butt doesn't need our help at the moment. She looked at Xino and shrugged. 

Xino looked at the device, then at the tied-up figure, then back at the device. He had a bad feeling about this...

Star, he said, uncertain, maybe we should...

8 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Xino never finished his sentence.

At that moment, the device began to activate. The efforts of the characters had not been enough to stop it from activating.

Star gasped. She had not forgotten her promise. She put a forcefield around the device before it could burst.

Kay, as per @Butt Ad Venture's request, I am now doing a Narrative version of Star's adventures in TLT. I just can't resist a good writing project. It'll take a while as I'm starting with events that occur on page 388, but I'm curious as to whether you guys want me to post a little bit of it at a time, or post it all in a new topic once I'm done. I hope I do a good job of giving the weirdness that is TLT and the depth that is Narrator Star the quality they deserve.

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

I am a Narrator and as such will bend whatever rules I like. Xino did it to me before.

That's literally something we've agreed we're not allowed to do.

Xino shouldn't  have done it