The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Who would win over Brandon? And who would be forced to wallow in their shame and misery, having been deprived of the chance to work with the best author in all of history? Or did Brandon forsake the both of them and start his own publishing company? We have no idea!

3 minutes ago, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

Luna help! I need the pun!

What do you mean? Do you need a pun idea? (Cause I got plenty!)

Actually, we probably are gonna go with the last option. Brandon forsakes publishers so often that people have taken to calling him “The Dark One”.

Edited by Lunamor

8 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

What do you mean? Do you need a pun idea? (Cause I got plenty!)

Actually, we probably are gonna go with the last option. Brandon forsakes publishers so often that people have taken to calling him “The Dark One”.

I’m not a Nr. Any more!

16 minutes ago, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

I’m not a Nr. Any more!

Hmm... Well, making you a full Narrator again would bring down the wrath of the entire thread upon me, so I’m gonna meet you halfway...

*zaps Stick with Narrator powers*

There, now you can narrate, but only with non-plot relevant things. Everyone alright with that?

7 minutes ago, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

The pun!

What does that mean?!

6 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"Luna!" Star said urgently, "If you help him, you'll only bring Silence's wrath upon yourself!"

“But, but... I just can’t leave him like this!”

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Xino nodded. Just- somebody declare him with some power, quick. I don't think Silence will object to that.

Narrator Lunamor declared that Stick had some power and handed him some Narravitium.

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Narrator Lunamor declared that Stick had some power and handed him some Narravitium.

Xino's eyes widened and his mouth opened to call out a warning, but it was too late.

The cube promptly converted its entire mass into energy, exploding with incomprehensible force.

2 minutes ago, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

What is brown and sticky?

Hey, you stole my joke!!!

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Xino's eyes widened and his mouth opened to call out a warning, but it was too late.

The cube promptly converted its entire mass into energy, exploding with incomprehensible force.

Luna yelped and lashed himself backwards as fast as possible, using all of his stormlight. It cleared most of the explosion and prevented any serious burning, but he was thrown backwards very far and ended up knocked out cold.

Why do I keep knocking myself out?

Edited by Lunamor

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Hey, you stole my joke!!!

Luna’s eyes widened and he lashed himself backwards as fast as possible, using all of his stormlight. It cleared most of the explosion and prevented any serious burning, but he was thrown backwards very far and ended up knocked out cold.

Why do I keep knocking myself out?

It was the pun!

luna gets hit with the grain of salt, as he he only cleared most of the explosion 

Edited by I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!