The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

"No, it was not. Maybe you did that unconsciously. And anyway, he was dealing with the mimes? Why?"

Xino frowned. "I couldn't have, I'm not a Narrator... What?" He looked up. "Why? He wanted to avoid what happened to me, of course."

1 hour ago, Shard of Thought said:

And Star put everything on hold, grabbing its mind, searching it. She was also sure to close off her own mind. A plan was forming in her head and she couldn't let anyone know. 

The mime gave a silent gasp, then was unwritten in the blink of an eye.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Xino frowned. "I couldn't have, I'm not a Narrator... What?" He looked up. "Why? He wanted to avoid what happened to me, of course."

The mime gave a silent gasp, then was unwritten in the blink of an eye.

Star growled at losing her quarry. It was unnerving to have a mind melt in your grip. 

"Maybe you're healing," she said with a hopeful smile. "Xino, what did happen to you? What happened to Astral?"

10 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Star growled at losing her quarry. It was unnerving to have a mind melt in your grip. 

"Maybe you're healing," she said with a hopeful smile. "Xino, what did happen to you? What happened to Astral?"

Xino shook his head. "Our Narrator status was unwritten. We became characters. I don't think it could come back on its own..."

4 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

"Storm it, I don't know! I don't know anything anymore. But I think I know what I have to do. It likely won't be pretty. But I'm decided." She sighed. "I'm sorry. We're talking about you."

Xino stared at the wall.

"I know what need to do," he said quietly.