The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

The only thing Star could really imagine doing was taking the mimes over. Her telepathy had been extremely effective against Butt. Not that this was the same at all... She sighed, setting her pencil down. She didn't want to have to fight them. They needed to get at the root of the problem and that was Silence himself. Something had happened on Queen of Shadows. Xino probably knew, but he came and went so often, it would be near impossible to ask him. Everywhere she looked, a dead end. It was starting to feel hopeless. 

Xino shrugged. "I could always teleport. I just managed to make it smoother, that's all. 

"As for the mimes, yes. That's what I just did, actually."

He waved his hand, blinked and shook his head. "Keep forgetting I can't conjure stuff anymore..." He sighed. "Do you think you could get me a water bottle?"

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Xino shrugged. "I could always teleport. I just managed to make it smoother, that's all. 

"As for the mimes, yes. That's what I just did, actually."

He waved his hand, blinked and shook his head. "Keep forgetting I can't conjure stuff anymore..." He sighed. "Do you think you could get me a water bottle?"

"Sure." She snapped, making a mug full of water appear, sitting on a desk with two chairs by it. She sat down, nodding to indicate that Xino should as well.