The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, BringerofShadows said:

Okay then. Can you explain what happened while I was gone, because I’m lazy and don’t want to re-read stuff?

Sure. Butt Ascended and when his mind expanded he realized how terrible all the Narrators really are. Wait. You know this. Where did you end?

1 minute ago, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

Wow... I miss the carefree style of page 309 and before, there is too much of a plot now, too much adventures, not enough misadventures, thought Nr. Stick.

2926.372 removed cousin to Mr. Stick.

2 hours ago, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

Wow... I miss the carefree style of page 309 and before, there is too much of a plot now, too much adventures, not enough misadventures, thought Nr. Stick.

Turtle agreed, but they were outnumbered

11 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Star felt her heart began to beat quickly. "Narrativium..." she whispered. "But why would they be... evil?"

Silence sighed darkly. Do you know how much trouble it is for us to fix the fourth wall in this thread? And we do, believe it or not. Even when it falls to pieces literally as we are rebuilding it

We've put up with it for a while now. But now? Now that you've made a Narrator out of a character? A character that belongs to everyone?  You make a mockery out of our efforts.

You have run out of our goodwill.

Down below, the mimes started chanting in the same uncanny anti-noise that Silence spoke. Each cube of Narrativium began to glow...

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Silence sighed darkly. Do you know how much trouble it is for us to fix the fourth wall in this thread? And we do, believe it or not. Even when it falls to pieces literally as we are rebuilding it

We've put up with it for a while now. But now? Now that you've made a Narrator out of a character? A character that belongs to everyone?  You make a mockery out of our efforts.

You have run out of our goodwill.

Down below, the mimes started chanting in the same uncanny anti-noise that Silence spoke. Each cube of Narrativium began to glow...

Oh no... Star sighed. Maybe this was something they needed to fight for.

"Oh boy," Truthless said as he stepped into his recently created military-grade bunker, lined with aluminum. He also prepared the 50,000 missiles he had up top. He also summoned his army of Mr. Mimes that he edited into his text to counter the army of mimes.

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar