The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

"Please!! Please!!" Butt cried, "Stop it! With my mind expanded I see all the destruction you have done! If you don't set things right I will sacrifice myself to stop you and free my friends!"

Edited by The Forumlurker

...you know...I kinda expected that to be a really emotional seen where you denied it and he condemned you for destroying the universe and empires and so much more like killing Arnold and his father Ad Venture and Murdering his Ghanderflaffle friends and everything but nope that works too...

oh...lets do this

"NO!" Butt Venture yelled, rising from the void, "THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!! I HAVE THE POWER OF A NARRATOR ON MY SIDE!!! SHARD OF THOUGHT!!! YOU ARE ONE OF THE WORST HERE! YOU HAVE DESTROYED AND BROUGHT MISERY EVERYWHERE YOU HAVE GONE!!! THIS WILL NOT STAND!!! I WILL DESTROY YOU AND ALL NARRATORS!!! IT IS CLEAR NOW THAT YOU ARE TOO CORRUPT TO DO ANY GOOD!!! YOU DO NOT DESERVE THIS POWER!!!" Butt reached into the void and severed Shard of Thought's connection to the thread. He absorbed her powers into himself. "YOU ALL MUST FALL" he screamed.

Lurky countered Jaywalk saying, "I will not allow this, you will pay for your crimes"

Butt began absorbing Jaywalk's Narrator-ness into himself. He yelled, "AND YOU JAYWALK! YOU HAVE DESTROYED ENTIRE UNIVERSES FILLED WITH SENTIENT SHAPES AND VOIDAPPLES!! YOU WILL FALL!"

"OH POOR POOR STAR" Butt mocked "YOUR LIFE IS SOOOO HARD. YOU NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH BEINGS OF INFINITE POWER DESTROYING YOUR ENTIRE LIFE DO YOU!!!! WELL GET A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE!!!!"

Edited by The Forumlurker

Memories.

You know, one day, Pheonix, all of this is going to hang in the balance. Something will go wrong and Fate will be furious with us all. It'll be our punishment for taking this little sector and doing what we've done. 

No one asks to be a hero.

I'm no hero.

I'm no hero.

"But I could be..."

Edited by Shard of Thought

1 minute ago, The Forumlurker said:

Butt reached over to Star and crushed her out of existence into a plane of exploding thermonukes

"YOU...WILL NEVER BE A HERO...NEVER!!!"

"I'm a Narrator, darling. No one can destroy Narrators unless they want to spend eternity keeping them locked up like the Heralds in Damnation. I can do anything I dare to write."