ElephantEarwax

The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

14,535 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Narrator A.C. stares at these people and is very, very confused. "You know what. I popped into this place out of nowhere, woke up beside a dead body, and witnessed lawn chair statue be created, destroyed, and created again. But I'm just gonna roll with it. Where do I sign up?" He then goes on to shake everyone's hands and make a community rubber chicken dispenser as goodwill. 

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

26 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Narrator A.C. stares at these people and is very, very confused. "You know what. I popped into this place out of nowhere, woke up beside a dead body, and witnessed lawn chair statue be created, destroyed, and created again. But I'm just gonna roll with it. Where do I sign up?" He then goes on to shake everyone's hands and make a community rubber chicken dispenser as goodwill. 

"Welcome to TLT," Star said. "We can go from a duel to the death to randomness in seconds and we love it here. Just play nice. Don't step too far out of line or you may find yourself with very powerful enemies."

"Do you mean thiiiiiiiiis line?" Narrator A.C. says as he scoots his foot over a chalk line to his right.

Posted (edited)

“No! You destroyed my perfect circle! This,” declared Melody, “is a tragedy!” Joel rolled his eyes.

Edited by Lunamor

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“No! You destroyed my perfect circle! This,” declared Melody, “is a tragedy!” Joel rolled his eyes.

Ha I get it. I forgot to mention that I have also read the rithmatist.

Narrator A.C. immediately rethinks his rebellious manor. This "Star" person does not seem like the type to laugh at disfigured chalk circles.

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

The circle angered about being ruined decided to use, "Summon from the blind eternities

Anyone get the reference?

7 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Ha I get it. I forgot to mention that I have also read the rithmatist.

Narrator A.C. immediately rethinks his rebellious manor. This "Star" person does not seem like the type to laugh at disfigured chalk circles.

Star smiled. "All I mean to say is not to mess with my characters. That doesn't end well for anyone. I tend to spiral into dramatics." 

"Yeah, if you go back a dozen pages or so, you'll probably see the giant all-out fight thing that happened."

"Or if you go back much farther, there are also several Narrators singing Seagulls, Stop it Now!" 

BoS popped into existence beside her dead body. She was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, and looked completely normal. Except for the white lines about a foot above her. They seemed to be controlling Shadow’s movements… “You guys sure know how to have a funeral.” Her voice seemed slightly off somehow. 

59 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

"Yeah, if you go back a dozen pages or so, you'll probably see the giant all-out fight thing that happened."

“And about a hundred or so past that, you’ll see Star and Marsh’s divorce.”

4 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

BoS popped into existence beside her dead body. She was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, and looked completely normal. Except for the white lines about a foot above her. They seemed to be controlling Shadow’s movements… “You guys sure know how to have a funeral.” Her voice seemed slightly off somehow. 

"A new Narrator," said Pheonix. "Greetings."

Posted (edited)

Thank you, for noticing my post. <_< @Jaywalk.

BoS sighed. “I’m the same narrator as the body beside me. Just a different part of the soul!” She muttered something about not wanting to come back here. 

Edited by BringerofShadows

Jaywalk reached out to BoS with the void, searching for malicious intent. “She seems safe.”

Bozo disagreed.

Bozo always disagrees though...so it probably didn't matter!

Hi BoS! We...well I...missed you! Hopefully now that you're back we can get back to the original story!

2 minutes ago, The Forumlurker said:

Bozo always disagrees though...so it probably didn't matter!

He really does. Especially with Jaywalk.

He even disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...

Spoiler

...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he disagreed with Jaywalks existence...but that meant that he couldn't disagree with Jaywalk...which meant he existed...which meant he...

BoS grumbled some more. “A dark force has come to sabotage this Thread.” She pointed above her. “You’re lucky I had the chance to warn you.”

The dark force was really just a black light, and Turtle began sculpting something new, it was...

Posted (edited)

"Attack by dark force? Nah, that's on Tuesday. Today is attack by chickens." Stick said, popping into existence with some popcorn. Chickens began falling from the sky.

Edited by Emperor Stick

Posted (edited)

..in the shape of an Uncle Brandy Statue

Edited by The Forumlurker

Posted (edited)

Hemalurgically spiked chickens.

Edit: Ninja’d by the ninja’d, wow.

Edited by Lunamor

Turtle was making a Uncle Brandy statue, because an Uncle Brandy statue was too predictable.

They were very strange chickens.

wait...

what just happened...you posted and i edited my reply then you teleported after me?!?!?