The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Butt stared in dismay. He couldn't travel through time anymore and was stuck with an angry Stormfather. So, he decided to make the Stormfather a fancy dinner. Luckily, through that party in Jupiter; he discovered the talents of a Chef Gordon Ramsay. He hired him to make a romantic meal for the two of them.

"WHO DARES DISTURB MY SLUMBER?" Archer's voice boomed. "OH. I SEE YOU BROKE THAT WALL AGAIN. RELEASE THE MIMES! "

The mimes promptly got to work fixing up the hole in the fourth wall, using a cement truck to do it. Once they'd glued the truck onto the hole, they rode their invisible elevator back to their invisible fishing tournament. 

"Eh. It's irrelevant" he said. And so, with the fourth wall again broken with the cement truck gone, He walked through it and went on a journey to find one of the narrators. When he did, he yelled at them: "I'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR NAME, BUT GIVE ME A NEW TIME MACHINE NOW!!!! i NEED TO RETURN TO MY OWN TIME! OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!"

Meanwhile, in an interlude somewhere, a character was doing only mildly relevant things, probably irrelevant things, but they were important enough to make it into an interlude, so here they are: A boy ran through the tall grasses of an unknown shardworld, he was being pursued by a giant monkey.