The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

26 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

It would be really run to draw all of us. I definitely want to try Pheonix again, full body. Anything you want specifically, Jay? I have a few things in mind.

I want you to take this over to Queen of Shadows. This is TLT. Stop giving excuses about more characters and how ‘its permanently tied to the thread’. WE DON’T CARE. 

But Butt got distracted by some new memes that wouldn’t last long.

Just now, BringerofShadows said:

I want you to take this over to Queen of Shadows. This is TLT. Stop giving excuses about more characters and how ‘its permanently tied to the thread’. WE DON’T CARE. 

Shadow, I'm just talking about art. Plus, we're just making the plot a little bigger, a little deeper. Some people really like that. I agree we have been taking up space on the thread, but that doesn't mean you can't keep holding onto the randomness. 

55 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

This isn’t your thread. This is the community’s. Everyone has a right to post here, and I for one see nothing wrong with that. I don’t understand why you feel the need to attack someone for doing something they enjoy. If it bothers you that you can’t participate, then just ask if you can. I can see no reason why they would stop you. Part of the Longest Thread has always been the randomness, and this story doesn’t mean it’s going away.

7 minutes ago, Snipexe said:

This isn’t your thread. This is the community’s. Everyone has a right to post here, and I for one see nothing wrong with that. I don’t understand why you feel the need to attack someone for doing something they enjoy. If it bothers you that you can’t participate, then just ask if you can. I can see no reason why they would stop you. Part of the Longest Thread has always been the randomness, and this story doesn’t mean it’s going away.

I get it. But there is a separate RP for that kinda of stuff. This is supposed to be silliness, and the more dramatic storyline is getting in the way.