The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

“Yay!!!” cheered Narrator Rebecca. Shardiversarys were fun! Narrator Rebecca asks Narrator Gancho if he has a special post planned for the occasion.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Narrator Lunamor cheered for Narrator Gancho. Then proceeded to ponder how he had managed to have 1/2 of a post. Was it a picture? Status update? A comment on a status update? What was it?!?

Narrator Gancho was excited that people were happy for him!

"Yeah, I do have a special post!" Narrator Gancho said. "I wanted my 2,446th post to be tomorrow, and it was going to be really special! I've been saving it up for weeks, waiting for the perfect time to post it-"

Oh.

“Fie! Curses! Fiddlesticks and huddlecrumbs!” Said Butterflutter the Eighth, before snapping the neck of that guy who wrote “The Tragedy of Thaylen City.”

Butterflutter the Eight had enough to handle with their allergies without having to deal with emotional devastation.

A Butterflutter can only take so much y’know?

“Crickey! I’m bleedin’ gobsmacked!” said Brutus, the MAGICAL TALKING BRITISH BULLDOG IN A BOWLER HAT no matter what people said about his hideously froggish looks and Australian heritage. 

Edited by The Technovore
Autocorrect sniped me *facepalm*

Tom said, let there be light, and there was light!  And Tom saw the light was good, and he was pleased.  Then in a dark corner, Tom saw Jerry.  So, Tom ate Jerry, and he was very pleased.  And he rested, for his destiny had been fulfilled.

Edited by ILuvHats