The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

5 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"I hate memorizing things, and it doesn't help when they blink in and out of existence." The ally looks up. "But I've finished one chart. Just the rest of these, however many that is, to go. Yay."

"Oh, you can stabilize them if you do this." The inspector reached down and tapped a corner of the sheet, freezing the charts in place. "Tap it again to start it back up, or swipe to the side to advance one at a time."

On 3/30/2023 at 2:02 PM, Nameless* said:

“I think we should go to the Ghanderflaffle empire first. That seems like a place where things happen, right?”

"I'll take your word for it," 655 answered, following Moni out the door.

Sunkist breaks the 4th wall and states: "Sunkist (played by Lauren): Purported to be the perfect dog. He was created by Tommy, possibly with some help from G-Man, and is immortal. Sunkist is a very large, two-dimensional stock image of a Golden Retriever, almost the same height as Gordon. He is shown to be incredibly obedient, bulletproof, and is capable of flight." -Wikipedia.

Edited by Just_a_Fan_YT
forgot something.

1 minute ago, Just_a_Fan_YT said:

sunkist sets the cat on fire

This does not actually happen, as it is non-canonical! The cat skips over to Sunkist and taps him on the nose with a tiny paw.

"You need to bold your text if you actually want things to happen!" She says, then fades and disappears into the Blind Eternities before Sunkist has the chance to reply.

19 hours ago, Just_a_Fan_YT said:

Sunkist will remember this.

Tommy shoots a faraway chicken w/ a MAC cannon.

Sunkist waits politely for someone else to post.

Sadly, Weaponized Magnetic Acceleration has since been outlawed by the UEG.

On 3/31/2023 at 3:37 PM, xinoehp512 said:

"Oh, you can stabilize them if you do this." The inspector reached down and tapped a corner of the sheet, freezing the charts in place. "Tap it again to start it back up, or swipe to the side to advance one at a time."

"I'll take your word for it," 655 answered, following Moni out the door.

The ally groaned. "I wish I knew that earlier."