The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Nameless* said:

The brave adventurer stares into the darkness ahead, a conflicted expression on his face.

Spook continued, "Thaidakar is... a lot of things. He was never a good father. Never was there. Never told me anything at all... never has. The closest he's come is when he finally decided to let me try for Narrator-ship."

24 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

655 took a bite of cereal. "Well, anything's worth a try. Who were you thinking of?"

The inspector seemed a bit miffed for some reason.

Moni grabbed a bag that was hanging by the door and slung it onto her shoulders. “Oh, I don’t know. Im sure we’ll find someone if we just start looking.”

Subversion narrowed her eyes at the inspector. “Upset that I took the explanation from you? Everything you said was accurate. I merely explained it more in-depth.”

The brave adventurer nods. “Narrators don’t make good parents. Resentment from their creations seems to be common.”

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Edited by Nameless*

20 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Moni grabbed a bag that was hanging by the door and slung it onto her shoulders. “Oh, I don’t know. Im sure we’ll find someone if we just start looking.”

655 shrugged and followed. "You're the expert."

20 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion narrowed her eyes at the inspector. “Upset that I took the explanation from you? Everything you said was accurate. I merely explained it more in-depth.”

The inspector grumbled. "Why are you here again?"

16 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

655 shrugged and followed. "You're the expert."

The inspector grumbled. "Why are you here again?"

“I think we should go to the Ghanderflaffle empire first. That seems like a place where things happen, right?”

Subversion shrugged. “I was bored, and Bookwyrm needed to know what Plotblade he’d claimed.”

19 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Makes perfect sense too..."

19 hours ago, Nameless* said:

“Hm.” The brave adventurer comes to a halt suddenly, hand moving into his cloak. “Something is ahead of us.”

It was in fact, a frog. A tree frog.

5 hours ago, Nameless* said:

“Hm.” The brave adventurer comes to a halt suddenly, hand moving into his cloak. “Something is ahead of us.”

27 minutes ago, Sequence said:

It was in fact, a frog. A tree frog.

Spook blinked, tilting his head at the frog, "Hmm... interesting. Ah well." Spook continued walking forward, thinking about the old moldy cow.

7 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Spook blinked, tilting his head at the frog, "Hmm... interesting. Ah well." Spook continued walking forward, thinking about the old moldy cow.

The two were stopped as a hooded figure stepped out of the wall to block their path.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Spook raised an eyebrow, "Yes?" 

"You shall not pass... or whatever." It said. It raised its hands to the side and mist started to pour out of its palms, covering the floor in a thin veil.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Going on a quest, apparently. Thaidakar's probably going to make me narrator of his narrator whatever stuff after this and finally leave me alone. I hope."

"Cool. What kind of quest? Gonna earn your Narration blade?"

3 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm appeared on Eof's doorstep. He tucked the Plotblade into a magic pouch and knocked on the door.

Eof opened the door. "Yes?"

12 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Cool. What kind of quest? Gonna earn your Narration blade?"

11 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Nah, I can't rightly tell you what it is. The old cow would get mad if I told all of you what it was." 

The brave adventurer leans in close to Everyone and whispers conspiratorially. "He told me that he's on a quest to find true love. He's got some kind of magic medallion that's leading him to it."

Just now, Nameless* said:

The brave adventurer leans in close to Everyone and whispers conspiratorially. "He told me that he's on a quest to find true love. He's got some kind of magic medallion that's leading him to it."

"It's not what you think it is," Spook said. He walked past Everyone, "You two coming or what?"

On 3/28/2023 at 9:53 AM, Being of Cacophony said:

That's what I assumed. Darn continuity! If it were me, I totally would have just made it so he could exist in the unreal space and the physical world at the same time :P 

The ally bends down to look at the star charts, committing them to memory.

Several minutes later the inspector reappeared. "How goes it?"

16 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

14 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"It's not what you think it is," Spook said. He walked past Everyone, "You two coming or what?"

"Ahhh." Everyone smirked at Spook. "Alright then. Off we go." Everyone summoned a candle for light. It had a little face on it.