The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 hours ago, Nameless* said:

The destroyer felt a shift in the balance of pulls, and the full force of the creature’s power and soul flowed into him. The power of Unity dragged the destroyer’s soul into the mass of conflicting emotions and thoughts that made up the creature’s consciousness, held together only by the power of the Plotblade and an overwhelming desire for vengeance.

The destroyer slammed his blade into the ground, turning his whole focus to containing the chaos.

Silence, he commanded, projecting order.

2 hours ago, Nameless* said:

“It cut away. Can’t have us seeing the result of the battle. That’d ‘spoil the plot’.” Moni yawned, picking up the remote and turning the tv off. “Well, I’m going to bed. If I’m getting dragged into plot again, might as well get a good night’s sleep first.”

"Is it nighttime already?" 655 asked, suprised.

He had received intel that Doofenshmirtz was planning to harvest the root from the Root Dragon and so he had to bring the Root Dragon out of the line of sight of the Root-extractor-inator. The Root Dragon and Root Kittens didn't know this though.

Edited by Being of Cacophony

The Plotblade was interestingly shaped. It was completely forged out of a deep blue metal from the hilt to the blade, though the hilt was darker colored and certainly not sharpened. The blade was fairly long, but not too long, and the hilt was designed to facilitate both one handed and two handed wielding. The blade grew wider as it got closer to the hilt, forming a strange design where it met the crossguard, which curved downwards around the hilt. It was a double edged sword, and felt comfortable in Bookwyrm's hand.

He summoned his Narrationblade in his other hand.

I have my defense, he thought. Maybe I should let Rym carry around the Plotblade...

First, though, some answers.

Bookwyrm set out to find Onyx.

@xinoehp512

13 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

The Plotblade was interestingly shaped. It was completely forged out of a deep blue metal from the hilt to the blade, though the hilt was darker colored and certainly not sharpened. The blade was fairly long, but not too long, and the hilt was designed to facilitate both one handed and two handed wielding. The blade grew wider as it got closer to the hilt, forming a strange design where it met the crossguard, which curved downwards around the hilt. It was a double edged sword, and felt comfortable in Bookwyrm's hand.

He summoned his Narrationblade in his other hand.

I have my defense, he thought. Maybe I should let Rym carry around the Plotblade...

First, though, some answers.

Bookwyrm set out to find Onyx.

@xinoehp512

No sooner had the thought crossed his mind than the guide flickered into existence before him. Greetings, traveller.

6 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm eyed the kitten briefly. Then turned back to the guide.

"Are you Onyx? Or are you the one who will take me to him?"

Perhaps neither, answered the guide. For now, I am simply his messenger, his mouthpiece. What is it you desire?

On 3/14/2023 at 6:42 PM, Being of Cacophony said:

ah. I see :P 

The ally pours some root into each cup. "Inspector? Do you want any?"

@xinoehp512

"No thank you. I prefer the board game."

On 3/14/2023 at 6:27 PM, Being of Cacophony said:

"Beyond beings being capable of damaging my physical state? Not really. I also know very few of the benefits, but some I have discovered."

"Oh, don't give me that innocent act!" the ally gushed to it. "You're incredible!!"

"Later in the project, it will be required. Now, not so much- though Onyx cannot be held liable for any injuries you sustain due to said decision."

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm held out his Plotblade.

"I'd like to know the name and nature of this Plotblade," he said.

The guide tilted her head. A moment later, she was replaced by the inspector. He leaned down close to the Plotblade, running his fingers over the deep blue metal. "Hmm..."

@The Bookwyrm is this the one that Rym took from the monster?

Edited by xinoehp512