The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

What... exactly is a "belp?"

1 minute ago, Telrao said:

"Hmmm... I have many... see?" A mug of root materializes in front of the kitten, and she bleps the root. "You... can have that barrel..."

"Well, I figured, but I thought you might be willing to share. It would make me much happier," she says, expression falling. "But it's okay."

Picture a cat when it is drinking water. That is a blep :P 

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

What... exactly is a "belp?"

"Well, I figured, but I thought you might be willing to share. It would make me much happier," she says, expression falling. "But it's okay."

The kitten blinked her bright golden eyes. "Mmmm... alright, then." The mug of root in front of her dematerialized and she licked her small paw. "We... can share..."

Just now, Telrao said:

Picture a cat when it is drinking water. That is a blep :P 

The kitten blinked her bright golden eyes. "Mmmm... alright, then." The mug of root in front of her dematerialized and she licked her small paw. "We... can share..."

ah. I see :P 

The ally pours some root into each cup. "Inspector? Do you want any?"

@xinoehp512

On 3/11/2023 at 4:49 AM, xinoehp512 said:

The destroyer narrowed his eyes. Who are you, to make such a deal?

--

"How am I supposed to know?" 655 mumbled through a mouthful of popcorn. "It's not like I've watched the rest of... whatever this show is."

I am Unity. With my help, you could reunify all the power once held by Plot himself and claim it for your own. You could become the most powerful being on this thread.

--

"Show? No, this is actually happening. Or actually happened. Or will happen. Sometimes this tv does weird things with time."

On 3/15/2023 at 1:13 PM, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

I am Unity. With my help, you could reunify all the power once held by Plot himself and claim it for your own. You could become the most powerful being on this thread.

The destroyer narrowed his eyes. How do I know I won't end up like all the other voices in you?

On 3/15/2023 at 1:13 PM, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

"Show? No, this is actually happening. Or actually happened. Or will happen. Sometimes this tv does weird things with time."

655 blinked. "You mean... this is a news channel?"

7 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The destroyer narrowed his eyes. How do I know I won't end up like all the other voices in you?

If you do not think yourself capable of subduing them, abandon this attempt at claiming me. They and I are linked, and you have not the strength to separate us.

10 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

655 blinked. "You mean... this is a news channel?"

"Sort of? More of a "Plot" channel than anything. It helps me stay up to date.

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

If you do not think yourself capable of subduing them, abandon this attempt at claiming me. They and I are linked, and you have not the strength to separate us.

The destroyer smiled. Works for me. Deal.

1 minute ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

"Sort of? More of a "Plot" channel than anything. It helps me stay up to date.

8 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

Nerdy's filming suddenly cut to a panel discussion.

"What's going on now?" asked 655, confused by the sudden change.