The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

8 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I mean, the head admin is the most powerful plotblade in TLT too... if he was a plotblade.

This was, unfortunately, a common misconception. Chaos was actually one of the weakest because it was the least fueled by Plot, as he stood against chaos in its goals.

However, with the fall of Plot, Chaos had slowly gained more power, and eventually sentience, as its Intent became more aligned with the state of TLT.

dang it Bookwyrm, I'm getting there. I even said I was gonna do it earlier!

But, because Chaos was still primarily fueled by Plot, it could never be truly more powerful than the other Plotblades, their power was just suppressed more the longer there was no Plot. Thus it seemed Chaos was gaining power, but the truth was that the others were losing power.

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm was confused by the sudden creation of things like Plotblades and the fact that Plot was now personified.

Meanwhile, Rym went to go find a Plotblade. He was kind of becoming a sword collector.

Subversion was sure that Rym would find a Plotblade easily. After all, there was one currently being used in an attempt to devour his soul.

That was true. If he killed the monster, he could take it's blade.

Platypus materialized next to Subversion. "Is the blade it has the blade you showed up with at the end of the "killing you" plot? Or do you still have one? Also, just figured I should let you know I've gotten over it. I might not like you, but you are worthy and I forgive you for what you did."