The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

"I never mocked the so-called Peony Empire, Nerdy. I'm only doing so now that you've told me that they're using enchantments." Platypus smirked. "I don't fear your enchantments. But I have work to do. Plot (non-personified) to attend to. And I intend to find a way to bring Plot (personified) back, so we can get rid of these thrice-blasted swords of his. Please avoid getting in my way. It makes my job so much more annoying."

"Well, now Nerdy isn't going to believe me. Thanks. I also got a 19. I just had to find my dice. When added to my Wisdom modifier, that's 23. When you add my proficiency bonus, its 29. That should be high enough."

Edited by Being of Cacophony

Nerdy's smile grew as an elegant sword materialized in their hand. "Yes. Don't try to rules-lawyer with me, Narrator." Nerdy smiled, feeling the weight of the sword in their palm. "Do you know what this is, Platypus? I don't do anything without a reason. Now, granted, that reason is usually frivolous, but anyway. You should recognize this. It's a Blade of Plot. While you were distracted by your WIS save, my minions have completed my goal. This is the Blade of Drama."

The spell began to take hold of Nameless and Platypus. "Sleep now, Narrators. You will not remember this."

Nerdy vanished in a puff of rainbow-colored smoke.