The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

33 minutes ago, solarcat93 said:

Is it worth it to read all of these pages so I can get caught up?

Most  of them aren't plot. The backstory of the current plot that's sort of dead right now technically began on page 1537, but most of the intervening stuff isn't relevant or plot at all. There's also some TLT lore that's been developed, namely the concept of Narrators, Authors, Withergeists, Enullers, and Luxsprites. Enullers and Luxsprites are pretty much completely irrelevant in the current plot, and Withergeists are only slightly relevant. Brief explanation of what those terms mean and a rundown on TLT's 'canon' history as I understand it:

Spoiler

Long ago before the creation of TLT, there were Luxsprites, beings of ordered light. There were also Withergeists, of disordered darkness, led by the Witherlord. Due to a luxsprite attempting to combine the ordered light powers with disordered darkness, all the Luxsprites died or were corrupted besides one, and the Witherlord became basically unstoppable. Also due to the Luxsprite's fall, Narrators, beings of immense disordered light powers arose. They changed the fabric of reality to their whims, and between them and the Witherlord things weren't great. The Enullers, beings of ordered darkness stepped in, sealing away the Narrators and Witherlord alike within TLT.

If you want to know more about TLT lore or wish to fact check my understanding of it, @xinoehp512 has a TLT ama and is quite knowledgeable about it, having been involved in the creation of the lore and several RP's that spun off from TLT.

The current lore doesn't involve any of that ancient history, aside from many of the characters involved being Narrators and one of Bookwyrm's characters having a sword made from Mordite a substance of disordered darkness that can kill anything.

If you want a background on the current characters, I can probably do that for most of them.

If you read all this and are feeling intimidated, don't be. Feel free to just ignore it and jump right in. this is still TLT, so technically the only rules are what we make them to be.

Until Moniker stepped up to the plate. She started a group in protest against the evils of tyranny that gathered millions of citizens from that planet.

2 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Most  of them aren't plot. The backstory of the current plot that's sort of dead right now technically began on page 1537, but most of the intervening stuff isn't relevant or plot at all. There's also some TLT lore that's been developed, namely the concept of Narrators, Authors, Withergeists, Enullers, and Luxsprites. Enullers and Luxsprites are pretty much completely irrelevant in the current plot, and Withergeists are only slightly relevant. Brief explanation of what those terms mean and a rundown on TLT's 'canon' history as I understand it:

Reveal hidden contents

Long ago before the creation of TLT, there were Luxsprites, beings of ordered light. There were also Withergeists, of disordered darkness, led by the Witherlord. Due to a luxsprite attempting to combine the ordered light powers with disordered darkness, all the Luxsprites died or were corrupted besides one, and the Witherlord became basically unstoppable. Also due to the Luxsprite's fall, Narrators, beings of immense disordered light powers arose. They changed the fabric of reality to their whims, and between them and the Witherlord things weren't great. The Enullers, beings of ordered darkness stepped in, sealing away the Narrators and Witherlord alike within TLT.

If you want to know more about TLT lore or wish to fact check my understanding of it, @xinoehp512 has a TLT ama and is quite knowledgeable about it, having been involved in the creation of the lore and several RP's that spun off from TLT.

The current lore doesn't involve any of that ancient history, aside from many of the characters involved being Narrators and one of Bookwyrm's characters having a sword made from Mordite a substance of disordered darkness that can kill anything.

If you want a background on the current characters, I can probably do that for most of them.

If you read all this and are feeling intimidated, don't be. Feel free to just ignore it and jump right in. this is still TLT, so technically the only rules are what we make them to be.

wow. That is some pretty awesome/extensive lore.