The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

"Oh come on, when have I ever lied to anyone? Besides that one time when I could either lie or die." Subversion shrugged. "You want to go on a quest? I've got a good one for you."

Rym blinked. "Who, me? Or were you still talking to Kilometers?"

1 minute ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

He was redirected to an empty hilltop, where Eof stood surveying the multicolored forest of water bottles that spread out before them.

Bookwyrm walked over to Eof and gazed across the water bottle forest.

"Well," he said. "I'm confused now."

9 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Rym blinked. "Who, me? Or were you still talking to Kilometers?"

"Yes, you. I suppose Kilometers could go on it too, although, between you and me, I don't know if he's quest material. Something of a coward, you know." Subversion twisted the air around her fingers, forming a portal to some place with a hot sun and white sands. "Go through this portal, and you'll find a terrible beast to slay. It's been causing havoc, killing anyone and anything it can."

Bookwyrm walked over to Eof and gazed across the water bottle forest.

"Well," he said. "I'm confused now."

Eof smiled. "I'm not surprised This is one of Nameless' worlds, one of his last. A fit of whimsy, I believe.

Edited by UnfortunatelyNamed

8 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

"Yes, you. I suppose Kilometers could go on it too, although, between you and me, I don't know if he's quest material. Something of a coward, you know." Subversion twisted the air around her fingers, forming a portal to some place with a hot sun and white sands. "Go through this portal, and you'll find a terrible beast to slay. It's been causing havoc, killing anyone and anything it can."

"Seriously, though, why should I trust you?" Rym asked, folding his arms. "It sounds to me like you're specifically luring me into a death trap."

8 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Eof smiled. "I'm not surprised This is one of Nameless' worlds, one of his last. A fit of whimsy, I believe.

Bookwyrm frowned. "I was unaware that it had occurred..." He turned and looked at Eof. 

"So why are you here?"

10 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Subversion shook her head. "No. Haven't bothered to keep track of it."

Mythos cursed, "Well, we're gonna want to... Why are you here?" He turned suddenly, finally noticing Thaidakar who'd been standing there for ten minutes.

Thaidakar chuckled, "wanted to see how long until you noticed." He nodded, "it's a good idea... but the sword might not work. We'll want a backup. Anyways, I know where the sword is."

3 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Seriously, though, why should I trust you?" Rym asked, folding his arms. "It sounds to me like you're specifically luring me into a death trap."

Subversion sniffed. "You think I'm that predictable? No, this isn't a death trap. It's a dangerous quest, but you go on those all the time. This one is perfectly within your abilities to complete."

4 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm frowned. "I was unaware that it had occurred..." He turned and looked at Eof. 

"So why are you here?"

"I'm observing the scenery. Watch out for that inchworm, by the way. They're highly poisonous."

31 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos cursed, "Well, we're gonna want to... Why are you here?" He turned suddenly, finally noticing Thaidakar who'd been standing there for ten minutes.

Thaidakar chuckled, "wanted to see how long until you noticed." He nodded, "it's a good idea... but the sword might not work. We'll want a backup. Anyways, I know where the sword is."

Subversion coughed. "Excuse me, but I don't think we need to defeat Kilometers. He had no reason to destroy TLT anymore. He's free now."

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Subversion coughed. "Excuse me, but I don't think we need to defeat Kilometers. He had no reason to destroy TLT anymore. He's free now."

Mythos shrugged, "I thought that's what we were talking about..."

"I know," said Thaidakar, "we just need to be ready if he's going to attack again."

15 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos shrugged, "I thought that's what we were talking about..."

"I know," said Thaidakar, "we just need to be ready if he's going to attack again."

"Hm. If he does that, why not just kill him? He only has like fifty lives, right? He's not exactly the Witherlord you know?"

2 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

"Hm. If he does that, why not just kill him? He only has like fifty lives, right? He's not exactly the Witherlord you know?"

Thaidakar nodded, then hesitated. "What happened to the Witherlord anyways? Did anything get resolved...?"