The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Witless appears and calmly explains that a character was created named Kilometers Fiftylives. He became aware of the narrators and decided to destroy them, and the authors, and TLT itself. The authors decided to give him character development by giving him trauma, and that's about it.

Unintelligible leapt twenty feet into the air, brandishing his ace dramatically as he shouted out the name of his ultimate technique: the Vanishing Flame Unbeatable Scythe of Silent Death: Secret Art, Five Seals Strike.

While he was busy doing that, Subversion appeared to explain the thread. “Really we’re just making a story. Good or bad, its all about making it together.” She shrugged. “Not much more to it than that. The current story involves Kilometers, but you can ignore him and just do your own thing if you want. TLT is pretty fluctuatable.”

Edited by UnfortunatelyNamed

Bookwyrm wondered idly if finding Eof was a good idea.

Rym appeared by Subversion, Platypus, and Witless.

"TLT can't be destroyed. It can be swallowed by chaos, but that's it's normal state anyway. And the Narrators and Avatars are basically immune to that, as are vital characters like Eof and Butt."

Eof wondered idly if telling Bookwyrm the secret was a good idea.

Subversion offered Kilometers a path to unlimited power if he swore to do just one thing for her. "It's a great deal. You can trust me, you know. Rym can vouch for my trustworthiness, right Rym? And also Butt isn't immune to randomness, he's just highly resistant given that he was born from it."

6 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Subversion offered Kilometers a path to unlimited power if he swore to do just one thing for her. "It's a great deal. You can trust me, you know. Rym can vouch for my trustworthiness, right Rym? And also Butt isn't immune to randomness, he's just highly resistant given that he was born from it."

"I can vouch for your extreme untrustworthiness," Rym said. "Also, fair point about Butt."

7 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Eof wondered idly if telling Bookwyrm the secret was a good idea.

Bookwyrm attempted to teleport to Eof's house again to check on him and his family.

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"I can vouch for your extreme untrustworthiness," Rym said. "Also, fair point about Butt."

"Oh come on, when have I ever lied to anyone? Besides that one time when I could either lie or die." Subversion shrugged. "You want to go on a quest? I've got a good one for you."

3 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm attempted to teleport to Eof's house again to check on him and his family.

He was redirected to an empty hilltop, where Eof stood surveying the multicolored forest of water bottles that spread out before them.