The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

But why would he hide his actions? Unless...

"Kilometers wants to overthrow the Narrators!" shouted Nerdy. "Get your Narrationblades out. We're all in danger!"

Just then, the plot siren began to wail.

Attention. Attention. The plot is starting. Please fasten your seatbelts and make sure that all of your root is stowed away safely. Repeat: the plot is starting.

Kilometers wept silently as he drew his blade on the Narrator, who was currently unaware of his presence. I thought they only controlled the afterlife, but they control all of it. Everything. They control everything. I must end them, before they decide to end me.

Thaidakar sat in his mansion, smiling to himself as he watched Kilometers kill Narrators from his narration cameras. "Hmm... this is quite interesting." His current seat was in the [REDACTED] part of his mansion. Only Thaidakar knew where it was. He flicked a switch on his keyboard, turning his mansion into an ever changing labyrinth. Thaidakar sent messages to all his allies and friends about what was happening. Spook and Mythos were both in danger as he'd given them limited narration powers. Mythos had been restricted recently. Thaidakar opened his fridge and grabbed a drink, opening it and having a drink. He was perfectly ready for what was to come.

Shadow trailed Kilometers, watching. Shadow wasn't a narrator, so he wasn't in danger. Besides, Kilometers wouldn't be able to kill him...

Spook checked his phone, narrated into existence, and noticed Thaidakar's message. He promptly destroyed the phone as he started looking for Kilometers. 

Ghanderflaffles.

It all culminated in a big battle that had begun all around Kilometers. Hot dogs flew in the air, battling hamburgers with giant wings. In the middle of all this, Spook walked over, seeing Kilometers. "I've been looking for you... the Narrators don't control everything. Even the Narrators are controlled. You ever heard of an Author?"

He's obviously lying.

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

So what kind of arc do you think we should give him? I was thinking he could discover all the terrible things we've done so he can learn to hate us even more! And then he could turn other people to his side in a desperate attempt to end TLT. Anyone have any characters or avatars that would sympathize? If we don't have enough, I'm open to making more.

2 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

So what kind of arc do you think we should give him? I was thinking he could discover all the terrible things we've done so he can learn to hate us even more! And then he could turn other people to his side in a desperate attempt to end TLT. Anyone have any characters or avatars that would sympathize? If we don't have enough, I'm open to making more.

I mean, Avatar the avatar is basically evil. He'd be okay with it.

But, personally, I like TLT. And don't want it to be destroyed. And it'll come back anyway. Look at the last time we tried to re-start the universe.

Bookwyrm sat in his secret location, feeling weird that his author was talking to someone. Bookwyrm was basically a version of his author; they were, in many ways, the same person.

And yet so different in many others.

Plot is weird.

3 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

He's obviously lying.

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

I think this is a good idea. Oh! to make it even better, we should give him lots of trauma as part of his arc!