The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Noot was SO CLOSE to baking the ultimate cookie. He had prepped the oven, measured the flour, and done all other relevant cookie-making things. Now came the last step. In order for the cookies to become ultimate, Noot was required to sacrifice a Narrator to the Being of Infinite Cookies. After some debate, Noot decided to sacrifice @Ookla the Unknowing. It really wasn't that hard. Cello players were easy to murder.

"Oh my gosh. Seriously. Leave me alone you little demon!" The Cellist was very not pleased. He was actually on very good terms with the Being of Ultimate Cookies and was very mad that Noot now wanted to sacrifice him to his good friend.

In anger, the Cellist summoned Butt Venture through a portal he created in the floor. Butt Venture then ate all of the cookies that Noot was making.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Floofy said:

You absolutely do. They're extremely rare, and only pick the most dedicated root drinkers. Thaidakar could probably get one, if he was still alive...

I...I accidentally bonded one earlier today...

A snobby 1st violinist, most crucial of instruments and yet most hated, entered the room. "Peasants," Rue sniffed. "I don't know why I even came on this quest. I'm leaving." Grabbing some of the cookies, she leaves. 

8 hours ago, Ookla the Ta'veren said:

A snobby 1st violinist, most crucial of instruments and yet most hated, entered the room. "Peasants," Rue sniffed. "I don't know why I even came on this quest. I'm leaving." Grabbing some of the cookies, she leaves. 

You are not the most crucial. We are playing "Revenge of the Double Bass." That means I am far more important.

48 minutes ago, Ookla the platypus said:

The Other Cloaked figure's rootspren is evil. you don't want them to be friends.

That's exactly why they're friends. 

"Wassup my Wyrmy friend? Ya wan' some Root? Da' rootspren really know how te have a good party!"

56 minutes ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

Bookwyrm appeared after a pleasant lunch with Eof's family.

His eyes widened.

"What's going on here?" he asked. "And where's Rym?"

Unintelligible ran past Bookwyrm, panicked "I don't know, but this evil rootspren is chasing me!"

Rue gets very depressed as she realizes how unwanted she is. As a result, she gets to be more and more of a rootoholic until even the rootspren abandon her to her fate. As of right now, she's knocked out in the middle of a fight scene. If she's woken up, she will be on a hangover, and she will be mad.