The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Everyone frowned. I hate having to do this, but you're not making it easy, Everyone said/projected into Subversion's thoughts. Everyone closed their eyes and concentrated. After a few moments, the water started boiling violently. It only bubbled for a few seconds before it had been completely evaporated. Thick clouds quickly covered the blazing sun. Everyone let out a deep breath. "Much better."

"Drat. Anybody else have powerful earth-moving abilities? I think I've exhausted mine for today." Everyone's faint dark-ish feeling that usually emanated from them had dissipated substantially. Everyone yawned, their eyelids drooping. "... Maybe longer."

Edited by Sequence

You all notice that Platypus is missing. Then you look up at a bubbling sound. Platypus is floating on a pillar of water overhead, holding a squirming fish.

"I am the master of all waters!!! You shouldn't have become a fish you fool!"
Subversion-fish starts to suffocate.

Edited by Ookla the platypus

The Subversion-fish chose this moment to reveal that her teeth could in fact bite through Platypus's skin, being specially sharpened by her Narrative powers. After chomping a few fingers, the fish transformed into a dragon, ripped a hole into the thread, and disappeared through it.

The Other Cloaked Figure swept into the room, studying the breadmunks as they swarmed across the room, towards Unintelligible.

"By the Power Invested in me!" He bellowed as he summoned his root spear. "I declare that these breadmunks shall fall!" He sweept his spear and gracefully began destroying the breadmunks with the grace and power of an Edgedancer. Stormlight glowed from his exposed fingertips, and he slid gracefully amongst the breadmunks, throwing them into the air like a a strong stormwind flings pebbles.

With the breadmunks momentarily defeated, Unintelligible began glowing again. His eyes locked on Szeth, and a look of fury came over his face.

"SZETH!" He shouted, voice booming throughout the arena. "YOU SPINELESS SLIMECome, face me, the great hero Unintelligible, in single combat. Unless you're too much of a coward, that is."