The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

“How about I try next?” Unintelligible summoned a sword, leaping into the dragon’s mouth and bursting out the back of its head. He landed gracefully, dragon corpse collapsing behind him. “I can’t Narrate, but my Ookla powers should be able to find Subversion anyways.”

“All right. Everyone stay close. I’m going to try.” Unintelligible’s eyes began glowing with swirling power, and the thread warped around the group. “Globolith timolo barol. Shemali tuminue altria.”

The group felt a sharp jolt and suddenly the ground beneath them was hard and rocky, and the air felt stale and decayed. Surrounding them was a pure darkness, unbroken by even the rains test shimmer of light.

"Sure I could." Everyone waved their hands around. In the dark, all that could be seen was faint crackles of red lightning. Suddenly, the group appeared in a pristinely ornamented ballroom, people in nice clothing mingling and dancing quietly. Everyone frowned. "Hm."

Edited by Sequence

"Nope, it's not, I can sense her when she is present. It's my turn again." I wiggle my right ear, my left ear, then stick out my tongue. Suddenly we appear at the bottom of the ocean. Luckily, it was a very shallow ocean. Subversion turns at the splash and starts. 

"How did you all get here? I was so careful!!!"

@Ookla the Untitled, be Subversion again please.

Edited by Ookla the platypus