The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Ookla the Floofy said:

The Other Cloaked Figure seemed confused. "Of course! I have built up an immunity against its alcohol, but you should be very very drunk within the next thirty seconds!"

Unintelligible looked sick. "Why would you just give people stuff like this?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

Bookwyrm paused. "I'm not sure why would have anything to do with choosing Nameless's heir. I must also be behind events; I was unaware that he needed an heir."

He looked off into the distance as if searching for what Eof was looking for. "But I will do my best to make sure that whatever conflict arises is resolved swiftly and peacefully. I am a Narrator, yes." Bookwyrm summoned his Narrationblade as a small pin engraved with his personal signet; a dragon biting it's own tail curled around a book with open pages, over which hovered a flame filled with stars and worlds. "But I don't think that should excuse unnecessary violence." He dismissed the pin and looked at Eof. 

"But yes, I'm expecting the unexpected. In fact, I think that's the one thing you can be sure about in this reality."

"Ah, that's right. You have not yet heard the news." Eof sighed. "And I agree. Unnecessary violence is always regrettable. I'm sure few would disagree."

5 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Woah, you killed him!" Everyone exclaimed. "I want to be able to kill people like that! Give me some of that root."

The cloaked figure gasped dramatically. "I did not kill him! The good intelligible Unintelligible simply teleported! Root is made for sharing and enjoyment! Peace and vitality!" He clicked his fingers, and a long suspiciously liquid-ey spear appeared in his hand. "Root is for peace! Do not twist it to your wicked causes!"

He paused for a moment. "I will not fight you. Drink of the root, but drink it with the joy of drunkenness in your heart." The spear melted into puddles of root on the ground.

1 minute ago, Ookla the platypus said:

"I want ROOT!!!!!"

"Woah, woah, chill little platypus. I don't think drinking root is a safe idea for your species..." the Other Cloaked Figure hesitated, then grinned. "But I guess you can have some!"

The Other Cloaked Figure dunked a mug in the barrel of root and carefully gave it to the platypus. "Try not to get too drunk."

5 hours ago, Ookla the Floofy said:

The cloaked figure gasped dramatically. "I did not kill him! The good intelligible Unintelligible simply teleported! Root is made for sharing and enjoyment! Peace and vitality!" He clicked his fingers, and a long suspiciously liquid-ey spear appeared in his hand. "Root is for peace! Do not twist it to your wicked causes!"

He paused for a moment. "I will not fight you. Drink of the root, but drink it with the joy of drunkenness in your heart." The spear melted into puddles of root on the ground.

"You're no fun." Everyone huffed. They had been looking forward to vaporizing people with root.

13 hours ago, Sequence said:

"You're no fun." Everyone huffed. They had been looking forward to vaporizing people with root.

Unintelligible reappeared, looking much less glowy than he had earlier. "So, Everyone. When're we going to go kill that woman? Are we waiting on anyone?"

49 minutes ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

Unintelligible reappeared, looking much less glowy than he had earlier. "So, Everyone. When're we going to go kill that woman? Are we waiting on anyone?"

"Well, there was a whole bunch of people led by that Platypus Narrator who were going to kill her too, but there's no sign of them. As for where, I have no clue. Do your new glowy powers include being amazing at hunting people?"

"I take offense. The platypus wasn't going to lead you. I, Grand Marshall of Lore, Phillipe, am. We're waiting on a few of my allies. they should be along in a little bit. give it a few hours and then we'll go fight, with or without the ones who haven't showed up.

one of them is trying to convince chaos to remove his thing that makes it so mods have to approve his content. a few others haven't contacted me. if they don't, we'll continue the plot anyway.

Edited by Ookla the platypus

1 hour ago, Ookla the platypus said:

"I take offense. The platypus wasn't going to lead you. I, Grand Marshall of Lore, Phillipe, am. We're waiting on a few of my allies. they should be along in a little bit. give it a few hours and then we'll go fight, with or without the ones who haven't showed up.

one of them is trying to convince @Chaos to remove his thing that makes it so mods have to approve his content. a few others haven't contacted me. if they don't, we'll continue the plot anyway.

... Did... d-did you just p-ping Chaos...? For no reason?

2 hours ago, Sequence said:

"Well, there was a whole bunch of people led by that Platypus Narrator who were going to kill her too, but there's no sign of them. As for where, I have no clue. Do your new glowy powers include being amazing at hunting people?"

Unintelligible nodded hesitantly. "I haven't mastered my 'glowy powers' yet, but I think I might be able to get them to work if we have no other options."

22 hours ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

"Ah, that's right. You have not yet heard the news." Eof sighed. "And I agree. Unnecessary violence is always regrettable. I'm sure few would disagree."

Bookwyrm nodded solemnly. Then he smiled.

"I'd like to catch up with your family," he said. "For now, Rym will handle any of my interactions with the others."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

Unintelligible nodded hesitantly. "I haven't mastered my 'glowy powers' yet, but I think I might be able to get them to work if we have no other options."

Rym appeared from another rip in the thread in front of Unintelligible, Everyone, and Phillipe.

"I'm here now," he said. "What'd I miss?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

"Once Platypus' team is ready, we'll go find that murder-y person. I'm sure we can steal some kind of gadget from Nowhere or Impossible or something that can help us find her."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

Rym appeared from another rip in the thread in front of Unintelligible, Everyone, and Phillipe.

"I'm here now," he said. "What'd I miss?"

"Oh, it's you. You're an adventurer, right? Wanna help us kill an avatar-thing that's too ambitious for her own good and is currently competing to be Nameless' heir?"

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

Bookwyrm nodded solemnly. Then he smiled.

"I'd like to catch up with your family," he said. "For now, Rym will handle any of my interactions with the others."

Eof nodded. "In that case, we should go inside before the children get too impatient. They've been waiting for your visit all week."

6 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Once Platypus' team is ready, we'll go find that murder-y person. I'm sure we can steal some kind of gadget from Nowhere or Impossible or something that can help us find her."

"Sounds good. You sure we should kill her? From what I've learned about the situation, she's just doing her best to survive. Maybe we should just take her captive instead."

54 minutes ago, Sequence said:

... Did... d-did you just p-ping Chaos...? For no reason?

oh yeah. oops. sorry. i'll just get rid of it. hopefully he'll ignore it. sorry chaos!!! don't hurt me. WHY AM I SO STUPID SOMETIMES!!!!!?

Edited by Ookla the platypus

Ah ally has arrived. 
Rue Sedai wanders in, looking drunk. “Sory folks,” she says. “Rooooooooot is a wee bit stronger when homemade, bu’ I’ve been a summoned, and so—is tha’ more roooooooooot?”

She rushes towards the root, falling on her face after only a couple steps. 

12 minutes ago, Ookla the Ta'veren said:

Ah ally has arrived. 
Rue Sedai wanders in, looking drunk. “Sory folks,” she says. “Rooooooooot is a wee bit stronger when homemade, bu’ I’ve been a summoned, and so—is tha’ more roooooooooot?”

She rushes towards the root, falling on her face after only a couple steps. 

Unintelligible looked skeptical. "You sure you can help us?"