The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos rubbed his chin, "why exactly do you need it done so soon?"

"I just said. I must prove myself as a worthy successor to Nameless before my trial period is over. Even with your help I fear the quest would take too long. Unless one of you happens to know the blade's weakness already."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the platypus said:

"He said his Author will Absorb him if he doesn't get it done. I don't know exactly what that means, but it doesn't sound good."

Just now, Ookla the Untitled said:

"I just said. I must prove myself as a worthy successor to Nameless before my trial period is over. Even with your help I fear the quest would take too long. Unless one of you happens to know the blade's weakness already."

Mythos rubbed his chin, "I see... So you are Nameless' potential successor then, eh? I'm Thaidakar's successor, hopefully we're more allies than old Thaid and Nameless were. Anyways... what if you dueled one of the most powerful people in TLT and won?"

Mythos rubbed his chin, "I see... So you are Nameless' potential successor then, eh? I'm Thaidakar's successor, hopefully we're more allies than old Thaid and Nameless were. Anyways... what if you dueled one of the most powerful people in TLT and won?"

"I... believe that would work. Who do you have in mind?"

"I... believe that would work. Who do you have in mind?"

He stood up and started pacing the room. Mythos rubbed a silvery button on his black uniform and then smiled. He turned, a mischievous look on his face, "do you think Nameless is listening to this somehow?"

He stood up and started pacing the room. Mythos rubbed a silvery button on his black uniform and then smiled. He turned, a mischievous look on his face, "do you think Nameless is listening to this somehow?"

"Nameless? I doubt it."

1 minute ago, Ookla the platypus said:

"You want him to duel Nameless?! How would he win? Nameless has Narration."

"I have Narration. Until my trial is up at least. Besides, fighting Nameless is out of the question, unless you have a portal to the World of Dreams."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I wasn't suggesting dueling Nameless. No, quite the opposite. I suggest you duel me and I let you win, but it won't be easy nevertheless."

"Oh. That might work. Although... my Author probably won't appreciate it if I cheat out a win. Perhaps a training montage would work better?"

"Oh. That might work. Although... my Author probably won't appreciate it if I cheat out a win. Perhaps a training montage would work better?"

He nodded, "that would work too. And, yes, if I let you win it would be cheating. But... wouldn't that show how crafty and cunning you are?"

He nodded, "that would work too. And, yes, if I let you win it would be cheating. But... wouldn't that show how crafty and cunning you are?"

"You're the one who suggested letting me win. Wasn't really my idea."

1 minute ago, Ookla the platypus said:

"OH! A training montage followed by a 1v1 against Nameless! Please."

"Uh... Perhaps we shouldn't interrupt his afterlife."