The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

18 minutes ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

"No. My quest is to prove that I can be an interesting character, and am worthy of becoming the Narrator of Nameless."

He nodded, "perhaps I can help you with your quest, give you a few interesting things to do."

4 minutes ago, Ookla the platypus said:

Suddenly I materialize next to Mythos.

"I wouldn't try to kill Mr. Platypus. Most who have, died themselves. He's immune to balefire!! How are you supposed to kill that being?!!"

Mythos smiled, "I would love the challenge, but... I don't really have the time right now. If you think balefire is the greatest substance in the universe, you haven't seen what mordite can do."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He nodded, "perhaps I can help you with your quest, give you a few interesting things to do."

"That... would be appreciated."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the platypus said:

"All I'm saying is you won't succeed."

"Is this platypus fellow a powerful Narrator, with many great feats in battle?"

Just now, Ookla the Untitled said:

"My name is Valiant. Pleasure to meet you."

"Valiant... good name. I hope to be good allies, friends perhaps too." Mythos smiled again. "Perhaps I can give you something interesting to do... something very interesting. What do you know of the recent prophesy?"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Valiant... good name. I hope to be good allies, friends perhaps too." Mythos smiled again. "Perhaps I can give you something interesting to do... something very interesting. What do you know of the recent prophesy?"

"Besides the impossibility of it's completion? Not much."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

"Besides the impossibility of it's completion? Not much."

"it says something about a quest or something weird like that. I wonder if it has something to do with destroying the sword... anyways, I think going on a quest to destroy it would be interesting enough, what do you think?"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"it says something about a quest or something weird like that. I wonder if it has something to do with destroying the sword... anyways, I think going on a quest to destroy it would be interesting enough, what do you think?"

"I suppose that could be fun. How long do you think such a quest would take?"

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

"I suppose that could be fun. How long do you think such a quest would take?"

Mythos shrugged, "depends on the quest. You'll probably have to find the sword and a way to destroy it first. Maybe there'll be a boss fight afterwards."