The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

But the guinea pigs have a secret weapon: they have fleas that are heavily invested from living on them for so long, The fleas are small enough to crawl inside the Giant Robot Dog. They do so, and then release lare amounts of investiture, frying the dog's circuits: or so they think.

2 hours ago, Mestiv said:

You are lucky you thought to create a story and not just go for meaningless quantity. I would lock such thread sooo hard :P

Good luck writing your story!

Oh good. Thank you. Wanna help?

Malefactor and the dog would have to meet, should they be friend or for is anyone's guess.

Edited by ElephantEarwax

If I'm being honest here, this story is a bit hard to follow lol... So I'm just gonna add a new aspect

the world was undergoing many changes, with the entire population of hamsters turning into guinea pigs, and this dog guy taking over. Nobody knew quite how these changes were connected to the world, but they could see the side effects -

I'm just gonna stop their if someone wants to take over...

Edited by Weedolfin

1 hour ago, Apollyon said:

But it was not fine. Something was wrong in the Universe...

All power in the Universe stared to concentrate on one place where all begin anew. New life full of new creatures which were much more sensible than hamster turning g. pigs or evil dogs.