The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar raised an eyebrow, "that seems quite ridiculous, let me grab my things." he started gathering his stuff.

The general jumped forward to stop him, but was a fraction of a second too late. As Thaidakar picked up one of his books, a string snapped, causing a series of clicking sounds to begin, travelling throughout the room.

21 minutes ago, Nameless said:

The general jumped forward to stop him, but was a fraction of a second too late. As Thaidakar picked up one of his books, a string snapped, causing a series of clicking sounds to begin, travelling throughout the room.

General Greivous walked forward, "General Jacobin, we meet again." he coughed and drew his four lightsabers, "your head will be a fine addition to my collection."

General Greivous walked forward, "General Jacobin, we meet again." he coughed and drew his four lightsabers, "your head will be a fine addition to my collection."

The general sighed in relief, drawing her sword. "You got lucky. Don't touch anything else. We haven't catalogued all the traps yet, but at least some of them could harm a Narrator."

Just now, Nameless said:

The general sighed in relief, drawing her sword. "You got lucky. Don't touch anything else. We haven't catalogued all the traps yet, but at least some of them could harm a Narrator."

Thaidakar was already gone.

Greivous smiled as he smashed two ghanderflaffles head's together, a loud crack resounding.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar was already gone.

Greivous smiled as he smashed two ghanderflaffles head's together, a loud crack resounding.

The general quickly pulled a Roos Tarpals and stabbed Grievous in the chest before he could do any more harm.

Edited by Nameless

it restrained the bonds, screaming incoherently as it turned from one form to another.

The general watched as two members of the High flaffle guard dragged the creature into a containment cell, then nodded and went to check on the perimeter reports.

Just now, Nameless said:

The general watched as two members of the High flaffle guard dragged the creature into a containment cell, then nodded and went to check on the perimeter reports.

it turned out several rock golems had been mulling about, eating random pieces of wood.

it turned out several rock golems had been mulling about, eating random pieces of wood.

The general sighed in exasperation. "They said they were leaving! Stupid boulders. Tell Balio that If they don't leave immediately, he's authorized to use force."

Just now, Nameless said:

The general sighed in exasperation. "They said they were leaving! Stupid boulders. Tell Balio that If they don't leave immediately, he's authorized to use force."

the guard nodded and walked away. that was just when a someone knocked on the door.

the guard nodded and walked away. that was just when a someone knocked on the door.

The general ducked as another spike shot out of Thaidakar's desk. Then glared at an overwhelmed looking scientist. "I told you to disable that. And who let someone knock on the door? I thought I assigned people to stop that from happening." She waved at the scientist, who powered up the portal to allow entrance and exit from Thaidakar's old house. "Yes? Who is it?"

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

The general ducked as another spike shot out of Thaidakar's desk. Then glared at an overwhelmed looking scientist. "I told you to disable that. And who let someone knock on the door? I thought I assigned people to stop that from happening." She waved at the scientist, who powered up the portal to allow entrance and exit from Thaidakar's old house. "Yes? Who is it?"

The McDonalds worker blinked, "I believe I have an order for a miss general?"

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

the worker smiled, "McDonalds has its ways."

The general narrowed her eyes. "Detain him." She brushed past the worker as five Ghanderflaffles grabbed him. "He might be involved with Abomination somehow."

16 hours ago, Nameless said:

The general narrowed her eyes. "Detain him." She brushed past the worker as five Ghanderflaffles grabbed him. "He might be involved with Abomination somehow."

AdoKho nodded politely has he walked on the scene, "I just now made it, General, sorry I took so long." AdoKho had been working with the ghanderflaffles for a long time, regardless of his grandfather's wishes.

AdoKho nodded politely has he walked on the scene, "I just now made it, General, sorry I took so long." AdoKho had been working with the ghanderflaffles for a long time, regardless of his grandfather's wishes.

The general turned her glare upon AdoKho. "How many times do I have to tell you? You're not allowed anywhere near to this area. This whole place is a trap for Narrators, and we haven't even disarmed a tenth of the traps yet. We might not have even found a tenth of the traps yet."

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

The general turned her glare upon AdoKho. "How many times do I have to tell you? You're not allowed anywhere near to this area. This whole place is a trap for Narrators, and we haven't even disarmed a tenth of the traps yet. We might not have even found a tenth of the traps yet."

"sorry, I have a message from a friend of ours," He smiled, "Yarolish says he has some important info on the 'teleportation' affair in Taldain."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"sorry, I have a message from a friend of ours," He smiled, "Yarolish says he has some important info on the 'teleportation' affair in Taldain."

The general sighed exasperatedly. "You can submit your report to Lieutenant Tarol. I've been assigned to this facility by the emperor himself, and can't leave until I'm certain it's fully contained."

Just now, Nameless said:

The general sighed exasperatedly. "You can submit your report to Lieutenant Tarol. I've been assigned to this facility by the emperor himself, and can't leave until I'm certain it's fully contained."

he nodded, "good, though I suspect Tarol will give a similar complaint."