The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"And what does that tell you?"

"I teach about the fundamental energies of reality and how they interact to make up all of existence and non-existence," Professor Jones recited. "We also touch on universal and multiversal structure."

"I'm not a murderer," muttered the Knight.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

"Huh, interesting. I wonder if they're talking about the plan." Nameless stood up and knocked on the door.

Professor Jones was too busy talking to open the door.

Edited by xinoehp512

10 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Who is it?" asked Grace.

"It's me, Nameless. I came to give you an invitation to a party."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

the thaidakars were looking murderous at eachother.

Thaidakar wondered what had happened, he didn't particularly feel like skimming through.

Nameless smiled smugly. "I made a converter. I can use it to make any one of the four fundamental powers from any of the others."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless smiled smugly. "I made a converter. I can use it to make any one of the four fundamental powers from any of the others."

Mythos also wondered if anything had happened to him.

Thaidakar said, "grace? wait, like grace from CBST?"

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos also wondered if anything had happened to him.

"Ah, yes. You no longer have any trace of the Witherlord's power within you. Honestly, I'm impressed you surviv- I mean, uh... I cured you, you're welcome."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Ah, yes. You no longer have any trace of the Witherlord's power within you. Honestly, I'm impressed you surviv- I mean, uh... I cured you, you're welcome."

Mythos blinked, "wait, you..." Mythos tired to stifle is frustration and pure anger, "why is Spook always right?"

Spook smiled smugly and said to Mythos, "you owe me some gold, my bet worked! I got everything right! Nameless is almost too predictable!"

Mythos blinked, "wait, you..." Mythos tired to stifle is frustration and pure anger, "why is Spook always right?"

Spook smiled smugly and said to Mythos, "you owe me some gold, my bet worked! I got everything right! Nameless is almost too predictable!"

Nameless folded his arms. "Look, it worked, didn't it? I don't see why you're so angry. Also, Spook, what exactly did you get right?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless folded his arms. "Look, it worked, didn't it? I don't see why you're so angry. Also, Spook, what exactly did you get right?"

Spook laughed, "I bet you would have the same plan except way more brutal than Thaidakar's. you would try and hunt down me and a bunch of other people. you would want the luxesprite, I also bet that you would nearly kill Mythos. oh and a few other things that don't relate to you."

Mythos groaned as he dumped a small pile of gold in Spook's hand.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Spook laughed, "I bet you would have the same plan except way more brutal than Thaidakar's. you would try and hunt down me and a bunch of other people. you would want the luxesprite, I also bet that you would nearly kill Mythos. oh and a few other things that don't relate to you."

Mythos groaned as he dumped a small pile of gold in Spook's hand.

"Huh. Strange. Anyways, I believe you should hand over that supposed luxsprite now. It could be useful."

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Huh. Strange. Anyways, I believe you should hand over that supposed luxsprite now. It could be useful."

Spook blinked, "right, um, you might not like this but..." Spook whispered something in Nameless' ear. it was "the luxesprite was stolen by Unintelligible."

Spook smiled, "Unintelligible. That beast of..."

Thaidakar the hoodie guy clocked Spook onto the head. Thaidakar #2 stabbed Thaidakar the hoodie guy and Thaidakar ate a sandwich.

Nameless looked confused. "Who is this 'Unintelligible'?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless looked confused. "Who is this 'Unintelligible'?"

Spook cocked his head, "Nameless.... what happened?"

TOC smiled (we will just call Thaidakar the hoodie guy TOC, it's better) he then kicked Thaidakar #2 away and the teleported out of there.

Spook cocked his head, "Nameless.... what happened?"

TOC smiled (we will just call Thaidakar the hoodie guy TOC, it's better) he then kicked Thaidakar #2 away and the teleported out of there.

Nameless groaned. "So that's why I want to kill him. Did he seriously make a clone of Unintelligible or something?"

22 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Leave it in the tray," Grace said distractedly.

22 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Yes.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless groaned. "So that's why I want to kill him. Did he seriously make a clone of Unintelligible or something?"

Spook hesitated, "no, not a clone... he, he, didn't. Rond took the ashes of unintelligible and resurrected him, then TOC used him for his purposes."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Yes.

noice.

Spook hesitated, "no, not a clone... he, he, didn't. Rond took the ashes of unintelligible and resurrected him, then TOC used him for his purposes."

"Wait, really? So that's why he erased Rond's memories from me. Huh. Why did Rond do that?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Wait, really? So that's why he erased Rond's memories from me. Huh. Why did Rond do that?"

Spook shrugged, "Rond is Rond, also I think he did it because he wanted to outdo himself by making an even more powerful experiment than the last."

Mythos nodded, "Rond is interesting, he was skilled in memory wipes and such."

5 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"So you'll come? Great. I'll put you on the list."

Spook shrugged, "Rond is Rond, also I think he did it because he wanted to outdo himself by making an even more powerful experiment than the last."

Mythos nodded, "Rond is interesting, he was skilled in memory wipes and such."

"Is skilled, actually. Quite a skilled scientist, Rond is. Anyways, I don't know why he'd pick Unintelligible for that."

"no, WAS, I am dead." said Rond from the grave.

"Eh, I'd say having thousands of clones counts as 'alive'. Personally, at least."

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The Knight awkwardly excused himself. 

"Ah, there you are. I have an invitation for you too."