The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

"That's because it's Beyond meat, a vegetarian substitute for whitespine or whatever you make chouta out of. I'm vegetarian (except for the blood of my enemies, of course). Try it, you'll like it!" Facepalm picked up the chouta and again offered it to Kaladin. "Please don't kill me!"

Cryo peered into the Cognitive Realm, picking up the bead representing the pet rock. "I'm a rock" it whispered weakly, as if in the throes of death. "You will change, bruv" Cryo commanded, dismissively, dispassionate to the suffering of the pet rock. "I'm a rock..." it tried once more, but was too weak to resist the Soulcasting.

Cryo returned his sight into the Physical realm, where the strangled rock had been replaced with happy, chittering, and notably non-strangled tiny larkin. "Thank me later. My rate is twenty five Breaths worth of Investiture per cast, but consider this a free sample."

"Storms." Cryo rolled his eyes, taking in some Stormlight from his massive gem pouch and peering into the Cognitive once again. "Okay bruv, you're a storming rock if you wanna be one." He then returned to the Physical and handed Nameless his pet rock, now returned to its boring, rock-shape. "Here you go. Client's always right, what a load of crem..." he muttered to himself, trailing off.