The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

LC used his narration powers to permanently blast Nameless to the desolate non-cosmere section of the forums.

Nameless glanced around in confusion. "But. . . I'm already in the non-cosmere section of the forums."

Mist, Szeth knows already.

"Nice!" Nameless patted X on the back. "You might actually have a chance at this!" a ragged gash opened, the air greying around it as the portal sucked the positivity out of everything around it. "Then again, Kaladin is in it too. Good luck!" Nameless shoved X's avatar through the rift. "You'll need it"

Edited by Nameless

His personal trainer walked up. "Hey there T, good to see you're starting some early training for the awesome hero tourney next year. I really thought it was a bad idea to enter the depression tourney, but now that you got automatic entry to the awesome hero tourney, I see your strategy." He looked at the dead gerbil, then handed his clipboard to TalnFan. "I listed all the main points you need to improve on in order to do well in the tourney. Good to see you getting a head start on number 13: tragic backstory." he checked his calendar. "I managed to get you a spot in one of Sadeas and Amaram's hero boot camps, but I can also switch it out for the death of a loved one, tragic accident resulting in permanent disability, or even a plain near-death experience if you're feeling the need for something more traditional. Also-" The trainer glanced around covertly, "If you really want to win this thing, I know a guy who can get you in on the millennia of torture training regimen. I normally wouldn't recommend it, but, with your favorite character, I think you got this. So, what'll it be?"