Calm before the Storm

Lord Meeker

Mac stepped out of a dark alley. His black cloak flapping in the wind. Man I have missed The one power. He channeled a gust of wind to lift him up, so what was happening over the battle field. If only I could have gotten the Dor working. Filling the cognitive realm with the dor would give him a huge advantage wherever he went. Still, with out the AonDor he wasent completely powerless. He fingered the spikes anchoring his armor to his body. That should protect him from the steelpushers. Hopefully it was enough. Mac sat in the air and started a game of Go with Mack in his mind. 

Rhazien opened his eyes. He has felt something while touching the emotions of others. He had felt Mac(k?). He stood. Walking down the hill, he walking into the Alleyvillage. After searching a while he confronted the man. "I need a favor from you." He told Mac(k).

Soul sighed. Standing up he walked over to the man stuck inside the ground. Crouching he infused this man with stormlight and lashed him multiple times upwards.

"How's it going Nei'an?" He asked. The sound started cracking around Nei'an as it was pulled upwards by the immobile man. Summoning his shard blade, Soul stabbed the ground, weakening it enough that Nei'an broke free and starting falling up. Catching him by the wrist, Soul dismissed the lashings and allowed Nei'an to fall back on his face.

"You know my oaths make me free those who don't have freedom, right?"

After listening to rhazien’s request. Mac(k) laughs derisively. And exclaims: 

“There is no way you will be able to learn to access the Dor quickly. It takes months of practice to learn how to do it. And that is for people who have grown up drawing Aons. It takes Devotion to learn how to use this art. Lots of devotion. It’s not something I can teach you in a few days.” Mac tucked his hands inside his robes and continued to play the game in his head with Mack, while fingering his wand inside of his robe Incase he needed  a quick get get way. 

Edited by MacThorstenson

Rahsan ignores Nei'an. If he wasn't going to help him then he would have to do his task himself. Rashan braced himself, and, tapping speed, was able to design a fabrial of his choice much faster than any normal man, with supplies from Al's Fabrials, his guild. He eventually managed to conjure his fabrial, following his incredibly intricate plan below:

AMETHYST FAV.png

As he pushed the cart of the cliff, he was able to, by opposite conjoined fabrials, make himself travel up. Esha should have reached terminal velocity by now, while Rashan was just getting started, and with his heavier weight added to the weight of the falling cart, he was able to travel incredibly fast.

"Hello!" he said as he came near to Esha, trailing her.

(Ha! Take that, @Leyrann!)

Edited by I think I am here.

On 30-4-2018 at 9:19 PM, MacThorstenson said:

He channeled a gust of wind to lift him up, so what was happening over the battle field.

I'm pretty sure the One Power (if you're talking about Wheel of Time) doesn't work that way. Otherwise all Aes Sedai would just fly everywhere.

"Hello", Esha replied as Rashan appeared next to him. "Looks like you're going pretty fast."

She drew in some more stormlight and started Elsecalling every few seconds, jumping forward, while keeping her velocity the way it was. She'd have to be careful with her stormlight though...

Edited by Leyrann

Getting annoyed at this guy who kept on bothering him, Mac tosses him a sheet of paper with a few of the simple Aons on it, specifically Aon Aon, Aon Edo, Aon Ire, Aon Rao, Aon Sea, and Aon Shao.

"Draw these. Draw them hundreds of times, thousands of times. When you have mastered each and every one. Then come back and I will give you a few more."

Rashan looked on as Esha elsecalled. It brought her only a little lead, but that was enough when one was racing. As Rashan grew closer and closer to his own terminal velocity, he reached out and touched his opponents sphere pouch, burning chromium and leeching it. The stormlight his opponent had left would probably be just enough to get to safety. Rashan didn't want to murder his competition.

Just a note but Windrunners can lash themselves multiple times so they've got a lot of gravitational force behind them, a Reverser fabrial would only give you the same as 1G of force acting on the other thing. So you'd have a lower terminal velocity and lower acceleration.

5 hours ago, Voidus said:

Details

Esha looks to her sphere pouch in shock. Immediately, she stops all her Lashings, except for a single Lashing upwards, using her momentum to continue moving towards the mountain, slowed down only by the resistance from the wind as the mountain draws near.

Rhaizen phased back and forth through the realms. He paused a moment to slip into an alleyway. He pulled a a fake brick from the wall and place a note for a Tevarah ( @Jehoiada ). Afterwards he phased through the wall into the tavern inside. There he waited for another, one trapper called First of the Night, who would help him get an Aviar. Rhazien ordered Auburn wine and some Avramelon and Clemabread while he waited.

Rhazien phased through a wall into a raver, rather than using the door like a normal person. Typical Elsecaller. Septimus followed him in, using the door. He sat across from the man, legs propped up on another chair. He took a chunk of the table and started idly changing it into different objects. “ Aviar next?” Septimus inquired

"Aye," Rhazien says eyeing Septimus. "Why are you here? If you are tailing me, because of what I did, then I will let you know that I am more dangerous than I let on. Simple fact, not a threat my friend." Rhazien broke off a piece of Clemabread and chewed it thoughtfully.