Calm before the Storm

Lord Meeker

Septimus approached the 3 talking in the street, Kalmar keeled over whimpering about his brand new lenses. Septimus opted to ignore him. " Nei'en, Rashan, you better not be talking about fabrials and NOT including me." Septimus gestured to the numerous devices attached to his body.

Rhazien kneeled once more. "Thank you Lord Voidus, for your gift. If you need anything I will respond, you only but need to summon me."

With that, he Elsecalled to someplace quieter. He shaved off the tips of the spikes so they were all inside his body, and changed his clothing. A piece of this quest was done. He took out brass and zinc downing them. HE else called back to the physical realm of the alleyverse overlooking the town. He sat as if waiting for someone.

Nei'an scrambled up to where Rhazien sat, still smarting from the hole through his body that Kalmar had given him with the Firebringers Lens.

Rhazien didn't notice Nei'an's approach, so Nei'an just scribbled something on an index card and sat it down beside the still figure.

It said: "whoay areay youay waitay foray?

Edited by Gancho Libre

Nei'en had seemingly ignored him. He gave Kalmar a passing glare, and nodded to Rashan. He scaled a tall building and settled down in one of the many ledges. He felt the cool wind flow through him, he felt it's touch like a long lost companion. He looked briefly downward towards where Rhazien stood, waiting. He probably knew Septimus was there. He was waiting too.

Nei'an scrambled up to where Septimus sat, still smarting from the hole through his body that Kalmar had given him with the Firebringers Lens.

Septimus didn't notice Nei'an's approach, so Nei'an just scribbled something on an index card and sat it down beside the still figure.

It said: "whoay areay youay waitay foray?

Septimus glanced down, frowning. How did he get up here? He looked at Nei'en, who sat crisscross, eagerly awaiting a reply. " I don't know what I'm waiting for. I just know that I need to wait." after staring dramatically off into the sky for a moment he looked back at Nei'en. He picked up the card, " Come on, that isn't even proper pig latin."

Nei'an stepped backward as if Septimus had physically punched him.

"Now listen here, Septimus!" he shouted. "I don't even know what Pig Latin is! WOULD YOU KINDLY EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND WHY YOU THINK MY WRITING WAS WRITTEN BY SWINE????!!!!!!!!!!"

Nei'an, still shouting, suddenly changes his pitch as he watches his hair fall off his head and an intense burning smell invades his nose. He turns and shouts at Kalmar instead of Septimus.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!?????????? YOU'VE ALREADY SHOT ME ONE!!!! I HAVE A STORMING HOLD THROUGH MY BODY CUZ OF THAT THING!!!!! WHAT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SHOOT ME AGAIN????? I CALL FOR JUSTICE!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAUUUUUUURRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nei'en was flailing his arms furiously as a laser singed his wild hair. Septimus, although tired and contemplative, couldn't help giggling a little. " Go get him Nei'en" Septimus said chuckling as he threw Nei'en out of his little cubby flying to land on Kalmar.

Instinctively breathing in stormlight and summoning his Shardblade Soul shot up from his resting place. Realizing it was just random craziness that didn’t affect him he returned his stormlight to the spheres and his Shardblade reformed into his spren. Burning aluminum for security he sat down again.

”People are crazy in this place.” He mumbled to himself. grinning slightly insanely.

Nei'an opened his eyes, hoping something had healed him. He had always known he was actually a gold compounder, secretly, but now he would know for sure whether or not.

He looked down at his body.

His body was still a wreck. Dangit.

He closed his eyes again.

Septimus stood resolute. Nothing from outside affected him. He felt the freedom, he felt the tremors in the earth. He noticed the slightest movement from Nei'en. The world seemed to spin around him, envelop him. He heard the music of the ground. The rhythm. A small comet like spren floated around him, pulsing to these same rhythms. He snapped awake from his almost trance like state. He looked down around him, where the stones of the street had warped. Nei'en, still only partially awake had sunk a good 2 inches into the ground. Confused, Septimus stood and contemplated.