The New Ghostbloods

Blazenella

This information is indeed revelatory. This raises many questions for the future of many guilds, as for me and mine, the Ghostbloods, do not want any influence from the DA and its inducted guilds nor that of TUBA. We do not want to be enlisted in either the DA or TUBA ranks, as we believe in neither cause. At this moment consider the Ghostbloods disbanded. Please remove all Ghostblood related material from your signatures. All future assassinations, information leaks, infiltration, torture of non-Ghostblood members, Ransom of non-Ghostblood members, disappearances, and spying are no longer to be carried out by us. In turn, the following mentioned above are no longer our responsibility, agenda or a necessity. We no longer willingly add more blood to our hands. I encourage all former members to either join the Dark Ally or The Underground Bakery Association. I have taken upon myself a sacred quest and duty, I have uncovered things that must remain a secret lest the end of the Alleyverse occurs. Farewell friends and enemies alike, I bid thee farewell.

Rhazien Voyld-En’ryn, known also as Mraize

This was put up by our supposed leader, Mraize. The Ghostbloods have been around for about a month and have provided a new experience that couldn't have been had before. The fact that we're disbanding to be absorbed into the titans about to clash is ridiculous. We have been and are a neutral organization, affiliated with no one, but working for everyone. We would have stood tall and survived through this time if it weren't for cowardice and unnecessary loyalties. Although Mraize is attempting to dissolve our organization, me and an elite few of the Ghostbloods have proposed a New Ghostbloods. We are casting aside relationships with other guilds, and becoming the ultimate weapon to be wielded by whomever wishes us to. 

I will lead this new and improved Ghostbloods. We will operate as we have, but without restriction. Any who wish to join us may do so, and any who oppose us must reconsider. We have no allegiances. Although we can be your greatest threat, we may also be your greatest sword in the times to come. To join us message me or @Gancho Libre. To hire us do the same. TUBA, DA, Liebrary, Sons of War, none of these matter, and yet any may use us. Consider these words spoken in great passion, and know that we are watching.

We have seen the flaws in our previous attempt of the Ghostbloods. The main issue was the bias and affiliation with other guilds. Our leader being part of TUBA, and Righthand being with the DA is what helped cause our collapse. We intend to stay neutral, although you may use our services anytime.

Edited by Blazenella

I might have joined you if it weren't for how you spoke about Mraize. I remain loyal to my friends, thank you very much, even if they disband an organization I'm part of. (Even if not in any large manner.) So, no. 

21 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I might have joined you if it weren't for how you spoke about Mraize. I remain loyal to my friends, thank you very much, even if they disband an organization I'm part of. (Even if not in any large manner.) So, no. 

I speak only truth. If you believe his destruction of our guild (Which came from nowhere) is not to be condemned then so be it.

4 minutes ago, Leyrann said:

Oh, I might want to add one thing. You mentioned "the titans about to clash", but this is unlikely. TUBA, at least, will do everything to prevent this. @Stormblessed Dolphin will make an announcement later today about TUBA's future.

Tensions have been growing. Serious action will need to be taken if you wish to prevent this.

1 minute ago, Blazenella said:

Tensions have been growing. Serious action will need to be taken if you wish to prevent this.

All action we take is defensive in nature. It might be good to wait for the post regarding TUBA's future as well. It will probably make more sense then.

Edited by Leyrann

1 hour ago, Blazenella said:

I speak only truth. If you believe his destruction of our guild (Which came from nowhere) is not to be condemned then so be it.

Hey, you refounded it. You have reason enough to feel upset, I suppose, but not reason to call @Mraize a coward. That's what I was calling you out on. 

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

Hey, you refounded it. You have reason enough to feel upset, I suppose, but not reason to call @Mraize a coward. That's what I was calling you out on. 

A single post from Leyrann convinced him to disband a guild we had worked to build. This post was about what war would bring, and this fear caused Mraize to buckle. As seen above TUBA now believes, not even a day after the original post, that they can prevent war. Your opinions are fine, and I admire sticking with a friend, but this is outrageous. With one stroke he cut the Ghostbloods in two. 

Obviously he didn't, as this thread exists. Yes, there's a new name and leader, and your goals are slightly different, but you're still the Ghostbloods. You really didn't suffer any major casualties save for him and a few others leaving. Therefore, there's no need to call him a coward, as he isn't one. 

@AonEne, I can understand your confusion as you are not part of our PM anymore.  This goes further than a few people leaving 70% of the Ghostbloods are going to the DA or TUBA. We've been completely divide, and arguing within our PM's. Just because the earthquake is contained, doesn't mean it hasn't caused massive damage. I don't care what Leyrann or TUBA say or do, big things are coming.

1 hour ago, Blazenella said:

@AonEne, I can understand your confusion as you are not part of our PM anymore.  This goes further than a few people leaving 70% of the Ghostbloods are going to the DA or TUBA. We've been completely divide, and arguing within our PM's. Just because the earthquake is contained, doesn't mean it hasn't caused massive damage. I don't care what Leyrann or TUBA say or do, big things are coming.

Understood, but you still didn't have to call him a coward. I did not see what he might have said on the PM, but I doubt it was anything that might brand him cowardly.