27 posts in this topic

Mac floats in the middle of Mediators pantheon, ready to make a big announcement.

"It has come to my attention that this age of people is woefully ignorant about the most glorious of garb, the most amazing of apparel, the most radiant regalia. Robes.

Robes have fallen out of fashion, and with them, the sign of an educated and civilized age. Today I make the announcement that I am starting the ARM. The Alleyverse Robe Movement. Our goal is to raise awareness of the coolest of clothes, and bring them back into fashion. 

Some of you may be wondering about how this can be, how can an unbiased make a guild if he is to remain unbiased? The answer is that this is not a guild, it is a movement. This movement has supporters and admirers, but it doesn't exist as an organized entity. I am not violating the oaths that I took to remain unbiased. Thank you." 

I, and hopefully the whole Liebrary, are complete supporters and admirers of this movement.

Great! Eventually the entirety of the Alleys may return to an enlightened state.

could my robe look like... say... a mistcloak?

Though I disagree with the actions of both the Liebrary and the DA, I too will follow this movement to return that most elegant and enlightened garment into vogue.

20 minutes ago, Gancho Libre said:

could my robe look like... say... a mistcloak?

So long as it is still a robe, it can be look like anything. My preferred robes are Terris style, but whatever floats your boat. 

Thankyou for joining the cause @Quickbronze

Then I'm in!

Edited by Gancho Libre

Witless sticks her head in.

"Do you guys sell cloaks and capes that flow for best dramatic effect?"

Picture this. An Elephant in a bathrobe.

Alas, we don’t make robes here. Or anything. Also, cloaks and capes are different

Robes are the best clothes

26 minutes ago, King Cole said:

Robes are the best clothes

I am in agreement. They make for good visual effect and clothes for assassins. :ph34r:

just ask Brandon Sanderson.

He likes robes :D

Are you trying to launch a revival of the tAiT? Not cool Mac. But I guess we should have seen this coming, considering you were one of them. :P

On 10/10/2017 at 8:54 PM, MacThorstenson said:

I will be colorful instead of dull

I will advise against any and all baked goods 

I will greet all newcomers and not provoke guild war

The Assassins in Technicolor Clothing must rise again

Edited by Archer

*Raises hand* I was going to do that and I asked the OG guy whether he would mind, he hasn't yet responded

Yeah. That was a guild. This is not a guild. It’s a movement to restore sanity to fashion. 

I'm still in. They are dramatic and truly AWESOME

Could this movement be expanded to include cloaks as well? I love me some robes but a bit of variety in the wardrobe is always nice.

1 hour ago, Voidus said:

Could this movement be expanded to include cloaks as well? I love me some robes but a bit of variety in the wardrobe is always nice.

I agree

The problem is, cloaks and robes are two very different things. They don't serve the same purpose and aren't equal in magesticness. Also, the fact that you guys all love cloaks and some people even came in looking to buy them is a testament to the fact that they are still in style.

This is to bring back robes, which have nearly completely left the fashion scene.

Count me in. I love robes.