Favourite Mistborn scene

kevinivek2

Spoiler

THE BOOK DANCING SCENE! That was adorable. Especially with the entire Trials of Monument thing, because that was the book that he was reading when they first met. I just... that was awesome. I almost screamed when that happened. @Ishar would know.

Spoiler

The entire end of the Hero of the Ages. It was an AMAZING ending, and made everything come full circle. That was really the only ending of a book series that I’ve been completely satisfied with.

Spoiler

When Kelsier just drops the bomb that he destroyed the Pits of Hathsin, in the Final Empire. He did it so nonchalantly, and everyone else just shut up immediately.

Spoiler

When Vin kills Shan Elariel. By the Lord Ruler, I hated that lady. Also, it was just an amazing fight scene.

Sorry, Shandelier. Looks like you had to... fall.

alloy of law spoiler:

the scene when Wax and Harmony have a talk about divine intevertion and free will during the battle at Vanishers' base,  Wax ask for more help from Harmony and he see his trunk with the mistcoat and his guns just near where he was hiding and Harmony just say "you're welcome"

• 2 weeks later...

i loves seeing the growth that the characters were forced to endure in WoA.

especially elend

Spoiler

““Forgive me,” Jastes said.

Elend looked the man in the eyes. “I forgive you,” he said quietly. Then, in one fluid stroke, he drew his sword and sheared Jastes’s head from his shoulders. “But my kingdom cannot.””

this is straight out of a movie. really elend’s first bad a— moment 

• 3 weeks later...

Vin at Kredick Shaw. 13 Inquisitors. Completely badass.

The hotel scene in era 2. Steris with the list. Everybody being themselves completely freaking out anyone with a shred of normality.

Sazed. On his arms.

Look basically the entire last chapters of HoA until the Catacendre. That entire book was super bleak up until then. Then the Moments of Awesome hit back to back to back.

Edited by Bigmikey357

• Chaos locked this topic