TUBA - The Underground Bakers' Association

Oh, but a full out war would be exciting!

Am I the only one who actually wants these two organisations in a war? Combines with their allies and this could be almost equivalent to a World War on this forum. Something I want to see.

So yeah, it might be escalating, but DA, maybe instead of attacking politically (which is not really working) attack PHYSICALLY. It's been a while since we've actually seen the DA do any attacking, and you wouldn't want us to think you're going weak, would you?

1 hour ago, I think I am here. said:

Am I the only one who actually wants these two organisations in a war? Combines with their allies and this could be almost equivalent to a World War on this forum. Something I want to see.

So yeah, it might be escalating, but DA, maybe instead of attacking politically (which is not really working) attack PHYSICALLY. It's been a while since we've actually seen the DA do any attacking, and you wouldn't want us to think you're going weak, would you?

Implying they're not weak.

Actually, I tried to get that to happen. Sadly I don’t think that there will be a good guild war for a while. The last guild war happened with a bunch of talanted people and a time when they could all be active.

The Reckoners RP was going on at the time and at least half the the members actually fighting were very experienced freeform RP’ers. Maybe in 3 or 4 months we will have cultivated that kind of talent from this new batch of people, until then I don’t want to start a war for fear of it dying off.

My greatest fear is the fighting not being able to have an end, people getting bored and becoming inactive, and then leaving this unfinished, dead RP as the most recent testament to what is the greatest guild the shard has ever known. 

Edited by MacThorstenson

3 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

I can't speak for all Lurkers but yeah I'd probably prefer if people did think we're weak. It's much easier to Steelrun behind someone and spike them if they think you're just some weak beggar who lurks in alleys.
That being said, as I've already mentioned, there's no official policy forbidding anyone in the DA from attacking if they want, but we tend to be a bit OP so it hasn't really fit into the existing RP structure that people have built.

A voice booms from the sky. 

"Members of TUBA. You better run. You better hide. For I, BitBitio, have, under the supervision of the DA, created a mighty army of Koloctopi. They have human strength, and the unique Feruchemical Ability to store awesomeness. They can also Compound this power. Beware, Members of TUBA. For the Koloctopi will destroy you if you dare to continue to oppose the undefeatable Dark Alley."

Edited by BitBitio

33 minutes ago, BitBitio said:

A voice booms from the sky. 

"Members of TUBA. You better run. You better hide. For I, BitBitio, have, under the supervision of the DA, created a mighty army of Koloctopi. They have human strength, and the unique Feruchemical Ability to store awesomeness. They can also Compound this power. Beware, Members of TUBA. For the Koloctopi will destroy you if you dare to continue to oppose the undefeatable Dark Alley."

Tesh walks up, and yells at the sky.

"Do they look like octopuses?"

On 4/22/2018 at 6:19 PM, Aurora the Rioter said:

Now that that the Nightwatcher made me aware of TUBA.  I’ve checked it out and I want to join.

I swear not to reveal any secret information about TUBA.

I swear not to spike any baked goods.

I swear to remain loyal to only TUBA in the alleyverse.

TUBA? What do you think? Is Aurora worthy of joining our humble group? (I say sure, but um not the only voice in this. @Stormblessed Dolphin)?

3 minutes ago, Tesh said:

"I think that... Hmm... Maybe they look like octopuses, put are actually squids in disguise!"

"Run, little girl! My Koloctopi and Inquistarfish will HUNT. YOU. DOWN. We will spike you until you are a slave to @The Forgetful Archivist."

*Steps out of character*

"Sweet, my 10th upvote"

Edited by BitBitio

Just now, BitBitio said:

"Run, little girl! My Koloctopi and Inquistarfish will HUNT. YOU. DOWN. We will spike you until you are a slave to @The Forgetful Archivist."

"Actually," Tesh said slowly, "Tesh was spiked a few weeks ago. It was in the Knights of the Cosmere role play, though, so that doesn't count. We are a neural group. No cookies are allowed on the PMs. Anyway, I have homework. See y'all!" Tesh ran of to Earth to do homework.

1 minute ago, Tesh said:

"Actually," Tesh said slowly, "Tesh was spiked a few weeks ago. It was in the Knights of the Cosmere role play, though, so that doesn't count. We are a neural group. No cookies are allowed on the PMs. Anyway, I have homework. See y'all!" Tesh ran of to Earth to do homework.

Little did she know that her pencil was a Hemalurgic spike. And that for some reason, she would stab herself with it.

Edited by BitBitio

39 minutes ago, BitBitio said:

"No! Aurora must join the DA. "

Nay, I prefer my cookies without metal spikes in it, espcially ones that probably killed someone before.

I then proceed to pull out a tuba case.  I slowly open it.  It creaks a little.  “Oh I should probalby oil that or something.”  It’s open and therein is revealed not a tuba, but cookies, brownies, and cakes all certified Non-GMO Non-Hemalurgic.  I also have some gutton free and dairy free baked goods if there are any allergies out there.

Who wants cookies?

Edited by Aurora the Rioter