TUBA - The Underground Bakers' Association

10 minutes ago, Sentinel of Darkshire said:

I swear to never reveal information about TUBA that is secret.

I swear to never spike any baked item.

And I swear allegiance to this Guild alone, and remain separate from all other's within the Alleyverse RP.

More people swearing to TUBA is good.

You can have one of my cookies or if you prefer brownies or cakes from my tuba case if you wish.  They are all Certified Non-Hemalurgic.

Ene walks in, whispers "I love how they think we aren't aware of everything happening in this thread" to fellow members, and returns to the Adventures of TUBA where she awaits people to rejoin the food fight.

She still has her knives.

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Ene walks in, whispers "I love how they think we aren't aware of everything happening in this thread" to fellow members, and returns to the Adventures of TUBA where she awaits people to rejoin the food fight.

She still has her knives.

Continuing leaning in on voidus. "I love how they metagame, I said that quietly enough that they shouldn't have been able to hear it," 

Just now, Leyrann said:

Uh, it's your watch list, I guess?

I meant over my recent over my recent problems with this group (RP) I left the group and was turned to evil.  But I wish to rejoin the light. To bless and help people once again. (ask archer for details.)

2 minutes ago, Illythyrra Dark said:

I meant over my recent over my recent problems with this group (RP) I left the group and was turned to evil.  But I wish to rejoin the light. To bless and help people once again. (ask archer for details.)

Might want to wait for a little bit. Stormblessed Dolphin is right now writing up a post with some major changes to TUBA. Everyone who wants to be part of that can join.

7 minutes ago, Leyrann said:

Might want to wait for a little bit. Stormblessed Dolphin is right now writing up a post with some major changes to TUBA. Everyone who wants to be part of that can join.

Is that going to be in this topic, or somewhere else?

Edited by Illythyrra Dark

*Important Announcement*

As we have stated before, and as @Leyrann posted this morning. TUBA will be assuming a completely neutral role. Both within the Alleyverse, and without. This will lead to several major TUBA Policy changes. 

1. TUBA will no longer be considered anti-DA.

2. The second and third oath required for TUBA membership, will be modified

3. TUBA will from here out, hold all of it's communication in public channels, such as threads.

To expound on these points. TUBA will no longer, as an organization, denounce Hemalurgy, or any other form of investiture for that matter. However, it's individual members will be allowed to act as they see fit on topics such as these. Additionally, we want to make it clear what the purpose of TUBA is. It is to bring people together. It is for people who want to have random discussions, talk a little bit about the Cosmere, have some fun RPs. This is what we have come to be. Additionally, we will operate as an organization that distributes baked goods. It will be up to individual members as to what methods, or ingredients they use in any of their baked items. Again, as a whole, TUBA is a neutral guild. Overall, we hope to serve as a guild that promotes inter-guild relationships, guild growth, and having fun here on the Shard.

With Most Sincere Regards,

-Stormblessed Dolphin, Head of TUBA

oh wow!  I like the sound of this!  If I can come back to the group officially, I can not only resume my healing duties, but spread the love to everyone, instead of just this group!  :)

Edited by Illythyrra Dark

Just now, Illythyrra Dark said:

oh wow!  I like the sound of this!  If I can come back to the group officially, I can not only resume my healing duties, but spread the love to everyone, instead of just this group!  :) I wish I could upvote this, but I'm out again for the day.

Do you just upvote the first 16 posts you see?