TUBA - The Underground Bakers' Association

1 minute ago, Aurora the Rioter said:

Nay, I prefer my cookies without metal spikes in it, espcially ones that probably killed someone before.

I then proceed to pull out a tuba case.  I slowly open it.  It creaks a little.  “Oh I should probalby oil that or something.”  It’s open and therein is revealed not a tuba, but cookies, brownies, and cakes all certified Non-GMO Non-Hemalurgic.  I also have some gutton free and dairy free baked goods if there are any allergies out there.

"Join the DA. We have cookies."

17 minutes ago, Aurora the Rioter said:

TUBA has cookies too, as well as other baked goods.  Does the DA have brownies?

Yep. And croissants, muffins and most anything you can think of. Also a non hemallurgic baking division for those who for some reason want to be iron deficient.

7 hours ago, Voidus said:

Yep. And croissants, muffins and most anything you can think of. Also a non hemallurgic baking division for those who for some reason want to be iron deficient.

Sounds yummy, but I did just plegde my undying loyalty to TUBA.  I think I’ll stick here.  I knew about the DA almost since I joined the Shard and I never jumped to join.  However as soon as I learned about TUBA I was here in a heartbeat pledging my loyalty.  If I joined you guys, I would probably just betray you in the end and I’m much too honest to do that.

However, I don’t discriminate, anyone is welcome to my cookies. *points to my tuba case full with baked goods.*

32 minutes ago, Aurora the Rioter said:

Sounds yummy, but I did just plegde my undying loyalty to TUBA.  I think I’ll stick here.  I knew about the DA almost since I joined the Shard and I never jumped to join.  However as soon as I learned about TUBA I was here in a heartbeat pledging my loyalty.  If I joined you guys, I would probably just betray you in the end and I’m much too honest to do that.

However, I don’t discriminate, anyone is welcome to my cookies. *points to my tuba case full with baked goods.*

We could just spike the loyalty out if that's an issue for you? :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, Aurora the Rioter said:

Aurora sits down next to her tuba case.  “What can I say?  I have to at least try.”  She pulls out two brownies, one she offers to Voidus and the other she starts eating.

Voidus accepts the other and takes a small bite, carefully examining the flavour.
"How do you people eat like this? Not a single Atium spike in there for flavor? Or even a trace of a piece of soul with the power to turn hamsters into wood pulp to cleanse the palate afterwards."

Thanks you @Stormblessed Dolphin.

14 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Voidus accepts the other and takes a small bite, carefully examining the flavour.
"How do you people eat like this? Not a single Atium spike in there for flavor? Or even a trace of a piece of soul with the power to turn hamsters into wood pulp to cleanse the palate afterwards."

“I find it delicious.  I personally don’t want to eat someone soul.  Harmony would not approve if I did that.  However, I totally get your point about the flavor.  I sometimes add zinc flakes to my cookies that I personally eat.  No spikes though.  Just flakes that I can burn.  There is something about that flavor, but I don’t give them out to just anyone.  If they are not a Rioter or I guess Mistborn it won’t do them any good.”

"Not their whole soul, that would be woefully inefficient. Just a small piece." Voidus said, he put the rest of the brownie to one side and pulled out one of his own, small golden flakes of metal visible throughout as he took a larger bite.

6 minutes ago, Aurora the Rioter said:

Thanks you @Stormblessed Dolphin.

“I find it delicious.  I personally don’t want to eat someone soul.  Harmony would not approve if I did that.  However, I totally get your point about the flavor.  I sometimes add zinc flakes to my cookies that I personally eat.  No spikes though.  Just flakes that I can burn.  There is something about that flavor, but I don’t give them out to just anyone.  If they are not a Rioter or I guess Mistborn it won’t do them any good.”

Is Harmony now the official patron god of TUBA? Cause I don't think it's fair that you guys get Ruin as well as Preservation. We should get Ruin. You can have Preservation.

2 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Is Harmony now the official patron god of TUBA? Cause I don't think it's fair that you guys get Ruin as well as Preservation. We should get Ruin. You can have Preservation.

“Oh Kidpen, Harmony is just my personal god.  I don’t know who TUBA follows.  I follow the Path though.”

2 minutes ago, I am Witless said:

@Aurora the Rioter, Do you have any egg-free cookie dough? I love me some raw cookie-dough.

“I do, just give me a second to find it.”  Aurora rumbles through her tuba case and brings out a bag of egg free chocolate chip cookie dough.  “Here you go I am Witless. Enjoy.”