TUBA - The Underground Bakers' Association

On 2/24/2020 at 3:13 PM, Voidus said:

But at the same time, pineapples are an abomination that must be purged.

..........................................................................................................................................*deep breath* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *cough cough* I mean, How Dare YOU!!  Pineapples are SACRED... sacred. Who agrees with me!!! All who do Say EYE!!!

giphy.gif.d79c22b92f6fca984b98c966c2275704.gifSACRED

ps. i am not actually mad. :P but they ARE delicious.

Edited by The Hero of Masks

25 minutes ago, The Hero of Masks said:

..........................................................................................................................................*deep breath* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *cough cough* I mean, How Dare YOU!!  Pineapples are SACRED... sacred. Who agrees with me!!! All who do Say EYE!!!

Yes...
All who agree with this statement please identify yourselves.
:ph34r:

5 minutes ago, kenod said:

I do really like destroying pineapples. I even use my mouth for it, just to make it a bit more horrifying for them.

nooooooooo! *sob* no! *sob* i cast a CURSE UPON YOU!!!!!  *cough* and voidus *cough*

Image result for dead pineapple

Edited by The Hero of Masks

*sidles over to other TUBA members* I don’t want to deal with the possible property damage of someone being erased from the fabric of reality in one of our buildings. Does anyone have a guess on how risky it would be to approach them long enough to ask them to scream suicidal things elsewhere? 

(You don’t have to leave, by the way :P

Edited by AonEne

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

*sidles over to other TUBA members* I don’t want to deal with the possible property damage of someone being erased from the fabric of reality in one of our buildings. Does anyone have a guess on how risky it would be to approach them long enough to ask them to scream suicidal things elsewhere? 

So, does that mean you DO like pineapples? Because i didn't curse you. Just pointing that out. heh heh......:ph34r:

3 hours ago, The Hero of Masks said:

So, does that mean you DO like pineapples? Because i didn't curse you. Just pointing that out. heh heh......:ph34r:

I like living, and in this world that means not talking about a certain yellow fruit unless I’m referring to the time when one was thrown at a magical barrier as a historical point in time. Even that’s risky. ;) 

5 hours ago, The Hero of Masks said:

Can someone tell me about the Seven Day War?

There was fighting and Voidus got stuck behind a wall and the Alleystorm was summoned and a giant fiery bird was also summoned and people died and then we nuked the city. 

(https://alleyverse.fandom.com/wiki/Seven_Day_War :P

Edited by AonEne

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Voidus said:

Well now my decision has been made, no amount of loving Elantris can make up for this statement.

Hey, Voidus! There's a pineapple a block a way that's shouting your name!

Spoiler

*hopes they can convince @The Hero of Masks to keep his dangerous opinions hidden before Voidus realizes there is no pineapple and returns*

Property damage is no fun. Besides, I kind of like the interior design of this place. It would be annoying to have to redo it.

I think they're apples spiked with sewing pins (not the fun type with a colorful ball on the end. The boring, easier-to-lose type). 

Image of the spikes is in the spoiler box because the sight of Hemalurgic tools might be discomforting for some people and this is a TUBAist thread:

Spoiler

See! They're like little mini spikes!

pins.thumb.jpg.1b8a69a16ea10ba56725ade660c280ae.jpg

That kind of thing would be right up Voidus' alley. (No pun intended.)

Edited by Silva

6 hours ago, Silva said:

I think they're apples spiked with sewing pins (not the fun type with a colorful ball on the end. The boring, easier-to-lose type). 

Image of the spikes is in the spoiler box because the sight of Hemalurgic tools might be discomforting for some people and this is a TUBAist thread:

Reveal hidden contents

See! They're like little mini spikes!

pins.thumb.jpg.1b8a69a16ea10ba56725ade660c280ae.jpg

That kind of thing would be right up Voidus' alley. (No pun intended.)

They actually go really nice in an Apple Crumble.