The Sticknaughts

Gancho Libre

Join, those of you who are willing to follow the One Stick for all of your days.

This is one Branch of the Church of the Stick made to preach and interact with the other guilds. Any orders are welcome, be it Stickquisitors or devote Sticknaughts, and bear up the responsibility that follows. 

I am a stick!

Note: This is not to take away from the thread but is for those who will join together in this Guild.

PM me if you want to join!

Let it be known that this Guild will not turn away anybody from other Guilds, and will not force anybody from other Guilds to turn against one another.

Congratulations, fellow stick, you are the first to join. I thank you and applaud you for your Passion.

Viva la stick!

I would like to join you in this most glorious guild but while I am your friend my primary allegiance is and always will be the church of the stick. Please understand that our goals do not completely align. You must not trust yourself with me. If I have to watch this guild crumble and burn to get what the church needs, I will do so. With dew in my eye yes but I would let it happen.

Edited by Hempknight

18 minutes ago, Hempknight said:

Viva la stick!

I would like to join you in this most glorious guild but while I am your friend my primary allegiance is and always will be the church of the stick. Please understand that our goals do not completely align. You must not trust yourself with me. If I have to watch this guild crumble and burn to get what the church needs, I will do so. With dew in my eye yes but I would let it happen.

You misunderstand

We ARE the Church of the Stick, but now able to interact with the other Guilds in a more formal manner.

19 minutes ago, Gancho Libre said:

You misunderstand

We ARE the Church of the Stick, but now able to interact with the other Guilds in a more formal manner.

Ahhhh forgive my misunderstanding brother stick. I only wished to make my allegiances clear. 

I am a stick!

Edited by Hempknight

3 minutes ago, King Cole said:

**Start Log**

If you really wanted to grow, you would invoke the many already existing Sticks....

I SUMMON FIENDS FROM THE ABYSS! COME FORTH @Stick @stick is a stick @Stick no.789303 @I Am Stick @I Am A Stick @I am a stick! @I am a Stick. @Stick's Interlude @stick420blaze @StickOfDestiny @Sticks need Stormlight @stickstickstick @sticky

You're welcome, I'll be taking my leave before the horde arriv- OH GOD THERE ARE SO MANY!!! I DIDN'T KNOW, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!

TELL MY FAMILY I LO----

**End Log**

That is one of the best posts I have ever found.

What if the Sticknaughts is some kind of neutral zone in the Alleyverse?

After all, being a Stick supercedes everything else, like those pesky squabbles between the different guilds of the Alleyverse.

Edit: Also, the Sticks would be insanely overpowered, not fun to roleplay with at all.

Edited by Leyrann

The church is a punderfull place and while I am happy you feel safe Here from the allyverse, I am sorry to lumber this on you, But I must inform you the church is in a vital fight for survival with the machendi. Although we pine for peace they have proven far too hotheaded for negotiations and all out war is soon to erupt. We believe the singed have returned to lead them and we have had no reply so far From king Twigavangian of Kharbranch concerning the coalition. These are scary times fellow sticks but With your help we continue to grow stronger everyday.