The Alleys and The Architect

ElephantEarwax

I created this discord as a way off the shard for everyone to communicate. It is divided by faction, each fac has a private chat. I will add any the leaders want. I will not view the private chats. 

https://discord.gg/ntBGexF

Edited by ElephantEarwax

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to join the Alleyverse more fully. I;m not currently a full member of any of the guilds, but I'm in the process of joining The Hall of the Surges. Here is my character profile: 

Name: Original name unknown to all but him. He goes by Rahul, however.

Age: Appears to be around twenty, and has for about twenty years. His true age is unknown. 

Planet: Origin planet unknown. Many know (or know of) him, none know where he's from. He is currently residing on Roshar, however.

Appearance: 5'10" or 5'11" with decently broad shoulders and a somewhat skinny waist. Muscles are well defined and large, but not overly so. Has well tanned, kind of olive skin (still caucasian by a good margin, however.) Eyes are generally hazel (it's hard to tell if he's a lighteyes or a darkeyes), but shift to green/blue/yellow or a mixture of said colors on occasion (when not holding a shardblade). His hair is a little over a foot long, just barely long enough for a ponytail (which he usually wears tied back with a leather strap). It is a rich brown, wavy/curly, and rather thick, with thick (but not overly coarse) shafts. He keeps his beard neat and under an inch long. Broad jawed with a sharp chin and rather angled eyebrows, the right stuck very slightly higher than the left.

Tools/Weapons: As a Radiant, he carries a shardblade. he also carries an assortment of well sharpened knives and a short sword in case he needs to dual wield or use his spren as a shield.

Physical Capacity: He has above average strength, with a bench of around 350 lbs (about twice his body weight) and proportional weight throughout the rest of his body. Not unheard of, but impressive nonetheless. He can run a 5 minute mile, has a 3.5' vertical jump, and has remarkable stamina-enough that a marathon isn't all that difficult for him. (All of these are non-investiture enhanced).

Abilities: Truthwatcher of the third ideal (unless he's hiding something). Accompanied by an Aviar colored deep purple and dark red from an unknown planet (take that how you want to). The Aviar has abilities, but they are unknown.

Weaknesses: Is prone to caring and/or giving (not that this is an inherent weakness, but it can be used to manipulate him). He also tends to be overly reliant on himself, preferring to fight with normal weapons rather than a shardblade as much as possible-sometimes in situations where it is unwise to do so, which leads to some near misses. Finally, he is prone to hoping that those trailing in a competition (of almost any sort) take the lead/advantage, which usually isn't an issue: when his side is in the lead however, his loyalty can be slightly shaky (it used to be far worse. The problem is now minimal.).

Backstory: Mostly unknown, save that he used to jump around a lot and has had tragedy in his past. His main goal is to avoid future tragedy, though his perspective is slightly skewed, so he sometimes tries to do this in--questionable ways.