The Alleys and The Architect

ElephantEarwax

3 minutes ago, Archer said:

Unfortunately the cost of using the powers is that you turn evil. But I don't think that will be a problem for you :D

You know me all to well, my friend!~ :)  Actually, I was curious if brandon was ever going to give us a villain protagonist.  Can't always be a goody goody, now can we?  Sometimes, the bad guy (gal in my case) should win once in a while or else it's gets stale.

7 minutes ago, Illythyrra Dark said:

You know me all to well, my friend!~ :)  Actually, I was curious if brandon was ever going to give us a villain protagonist.  Can't always be a goody goody, now can we?  Sometimes, the bad guy (gal in my case) should win once in a while or else it's gets stale.

I agree with this notion.

54 minutes ago, Illythyrra Dark said:

He apparently has plans to write a book titled "The Dark One" IIRC. It's been described as Harry Potter but from Voldemort's perspective.

Oh, and remember that epic's have one weakness that completely cancels out their powers. It can be super random, but I would make it viable to happen by coincidence.

Edited by Kidpen

3 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

He apparently has plans to write a book titled "The Dark One" IIRC. It's been described as Harry Potter but from Voldemort's perspective.

Oh wow!  I'm so totally there! :)

13 minutes ago, Illythyrra Dark said:

If at all possible, I really want someone who is unapologetically evil as the focal point/POV MC.

"maybe he just wants to see the world burn" Type.

Well, if Brandon disappoints I'm also working on something. Not quite evil, more of an exploration of "what if the Chosen One just doesn't care about saving the world and instead uses their powers just for their own enjoyment, doing good when good is more fun and doing evil when doing evil is more fun?" Less heroic than Kelsier, I would say.

Edited by Leyrann

Just now, Gancho Libre said:

snipexe is unbiased, so I nominate him.

since our guild is neutral, I think an unbiased would work.

But I'm not in charge.

Gancho, would you be willing to be the Liebrarian rep? I know you are the leader of the Sticknaughts, but you are a very good Liebrarian.