The Alleys and The Architect

ElephantEarwax

1 minute ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

I believe the DA has disavowed my actions, if not they might want to consider it. I am currently operating as a single member fighting to protect and expand my interests.

So you're part of... The Forgetful Archivist One Man Guild?

I'd like to see that one survive a substantial amount of time...

Just now, Leyrann said:

So you're part of... The Forgetful Archivist One Man Guild?

I'd like to see that one survive a substantial amount of time...

I don't need to I just have to fly solo for long. Just long enough to watch TUBA burn, after that I am more than happy to return to neutrality.

1 minute ago, BitBitio said:

@Gancho Libre has a point

Well, I always have a point.

Sometimes, though, the points would be better at illustrating children's books

However, one day this tension will bring... unwanted side effects. This is not a threat; this is a fact. You can see it in most of the threads. You can almost smell it...

Edit:@BitBitio, that was the second - nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thanks!

Edited by Gancho Libre

5 hours ago, Stormblessed Dolphin said:

The DA is held up by pillars. and from what I can tell, just a few pillars. if those pillars are knocked down, where does that leave the DA? Sure the DA is big, but does it really have enough of a foundation to stand up against new ideas? new organizations? new people?

The DA is a place, it's not held up by anything other than reality itself, the denizens of the DA are a collective of individuals, there's no leadership, no integral members. If all our heads of departments died there'd be less activity maybe? But the DA wouldn't collapse.
New ideas, organizations and people? Ask the 8 or so that came before you attempting to overthrow it. Well actually don't ask probably because they're all gone.

TUBA existed before it came to light. We had time to grow. we had time to form our foundation. We had time to take root. Every other new guild that opposed the DA, was quickly swept off, decimated by the DA. But we have not been swept off.

The DA existed for a long time before the thread was created. As far as the forum itself is concerned there is another founding member of the DA who is still unidentified.

We shook your organization. We destroyed the Counter-Intelligence department. It's gone, dissolved.

You really didn't, you stopped a small subset of the DA because they achieved their entire purpose, flushing out moles.
(Side note: The DA is not maintaining neutrality, all members are free to attack if they wish)

10 hours ago, Kidpen said:

Just for the record, this discussion should probably happen in TUBA or the DA thread.

Yeah, I think that we should try to avoid derailing threads onto the some new guild vs the DA debate. 

If you wish to debate this please continue it in a PM or in a thread dedicated to this. 

Also just want to note that because the DA isn’t officially part of the RP, any fights that occur that the DA is an official participant in are not bound By the rules of this RP. 

On 4/16/2018 at 3:21 PM, Archer said:

I get it. This post is hard to find. That's why I've started putting this stuff in my 'About Me' page, accessed through my profile. 

Thanks to the many people who have expressed an interest in the Alleyverse. As new people join us, I will try and add their characters to this list. Please note that these characters are subject to change, and that this post may not be up to date. Please post your character on your About Me page, or in your signature. Descriptions on someone's profile/sig are to be considered the most recent version of one's character if there are any discrepancies. That said, I'll try and keep this updated. Please contact me if you'd like an alteration or addition. Additionally, please contact me if you change your username so that I can update the list.

The following are Alleyverse characters:

@MacThorstenson

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Bill the Actor

Investiture: Lurcher

Skills: Master sword fighter

This fellow loved the theater as a kid, and he loved the sword, so he combined them. He is now a master sword fighter who can fight in a variety of styles. He is also a very theatrical fighter. not really liking realism, he tends to monologue, and put himself in difficult situations so that he can dramatically escape them through fancy aerobatics. This, as you can imagine, put him at a disadvantage when it comes to fighting. Requests a room with a metal roof for the fight.

@Archer

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Mace

Investiture: Feruchemist (doesn't have any God Metals. The only Higher Metal I have is gold. I think having Chromium would be too OP

Affiliation: TUBA

Physical characteristics: 200 cm tall, 31 y/o, dusty grey hair, dark brown eyes, koloss-blood.

Family: Illegitimate son of a full koloss-blood (father) and a Terris (mother). No spouse, children, or siblings.

Home planet: Scadrial

History: After being abandoned by parents, I was raised in Elendel by a crew who specialized in document forgery and theft. It was with them that I learned to read and write. I became a competent criminal over the next few years, but, upon conversion to the Path, I left the group to find more honest work. I worked as a soldier in the city from the ages of 18 to 23, where I met a Worldhopper with whom I became cosmere aware. I became an avid traveler after that, only settling down for a stint when I was 28 when I worked for a carpenter. I left after less than a year, but the experience did result in my uncanny ability to find weak-points in wooden furniture and exploit them. In other words, I’m very good at knocking down doors. I deal well with pain, but am prone to seeking revenge. I have schizophrenia, which effects my actions and emotions somewhat randomly.

@Leyrann

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Esha

Investiture: Gravitation, Transportation (Skyshifter)

Physical characteristics: 1.63 m, lithe build. Long black hair, pereference to wear it loose. Dark brown eyes.

Relatives: Mother died several years ago, father and two younger brothers are still alive.

Home planet: Roshar (country: Alethkar).

History: Esha hails from a village in Alethkar, where her father is a farmer. When she was 16, her mother, with who she was close, died, a situation that was very hard on her. She pulled through by learning to see the best in every situation, but the scars are still there on the inside. A while ago, a blinkspren, called Lithyr, started to circle around her, and eventually she spoke the first three Oaths of the Skyshifters. Around that time, a Worldhopper appeared, who noticed Lithyr and decided to recruit Esha, recognizing the benefits a Knight Radiant could bring.

Some Skyshifter things for reference so people don't have to click the link for everything:

Attributes are Impulsive and Optimistic.

Resonance is extremely strong orientation; a Skyshifter can make all kind of sudden or weird moves without ever losing track of where the ground is.

Second Oath: I will help those who are in need.

Third Oath: I will stand for what is right, even if doing so puts me at risk.

@Mraize

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Rhazien Voylderyrin

Investiture: Transformation and Transportation (Elsecaller-3rd) ~150 Breaths

Weakness: Rhazien as no clue how to use Transformation. Anytime he attempts he accidentally turns it into completely different than he intended to. Mainly opposites. 

Appearance: Black cloak and hood , vambrace, paldrons and gauntlets and red and white decorated mask. 

Physical characteristics: oval face, dark brown hair, thick eyebrows, and hazel eyes. He is 6' 2". Hime is about 27

Relatives: None that are important. 

Home planet: Roshar. Specifically western Roshar. 

History: Rhazien grew up in a home and was taught that kindness is the attribute you could emulate. He bonded his Spren, Asha, at the early age of 10. Two years later his was caught in a high storm and accidentally transported himself to shadesmar. Luckily for Rhazien, sailors were passing and saved him from drowning. The sailors were taking a group of people to Nalthis. These world hoppers took Rhazien with them and dropped him off at the Court of the Gods where he was taken in by the god of Kindness. This is where he kernes about his 3rd oath and began his collection of Breaths.  He soon discovered how to get off Nalrhis and took the opportunity to journey back to Roshar. 

@Nohadon

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Devaan Sheonar

Investiture: Less than average Feruchemist 

Skills: Stealth, assassination and weaponsmithing.

Physical characteristics: 2m, angular features, short black hair and amber eyes.

Relatives: None that is known of

Home planet: Scadrial (FE)

History: A terris keeper who quit keeping and fell into a world hopper thieving crew who used him because of his natural proficiency in stealth and assassinations, eventually learnt how to make unsealed nicrocilminds, awakened swords and the like. he used to have a wealth of breaths, until he mysteriously spent them on type-4 awakenings recently, rumours of them have popped up here and there in the alley-verse, but only he knows where and what they truly are.

@Grey Knight

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Drakon He'Stan (Drako for short)

Appearance: A giant man in emerald armor

Assets: Shardplate, superhuman strength, and a bolt rifle 

Story: Drako is a very confused man. On the one hand, he remembers living in a world of darkness and never-ending war. On the other, he knows that his life experience is far shorter, having been brought to life by the Epic Imperator back on Earth. Now, for… some reason, Emperor knows how he's ended up in the Cosmere. Despite all the weirdness, Drako is determined to continue his birthright as an AedeptusAstares and a Salamander- protect humankind, and purge Xenos and heretic alike.

@Gancho Libre

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Nei'an

Investiture: Twinborn of Electrum, Aviar that shows death

Weapons: Mini-traps, package-shaped, containing deadly materials from Patji. Can be thrown like a bomb. Also has a spiked truncheon.

Weakness: Not what you would call the physical type, also has a genetic low pain register (maybe could be an advantage?)

Physical: About 5'6'', somewhat scrawny, hat with a secret electrum compartment, covered in scars and burns, limp in the left leg

Relatives: Looking for them.

Homeland: Scadrial, Western Dominance

History: encountered a Worldhopper who owned an Aviar, one the Worldhopper died in a battle, Nei'an took care of the bird. The Worldhopper (who was from First of the Sun) also had an assortment of mini-traps that are described above. Somehow using the Aviar to guide him, Nei'an accidentally Worldhopped, and from then one followed in his Aviar's carrier's footsteps. Intrigued by the various worlds, Nei'an wondered if his relatives had traveled as well, and began a search for them.

@Kidpen

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Kalmar Beowulf

Investiture: Dark oculator. Monocle for the following lenses: Disguiser's, Educator's, Bestower's, Firebringer's.

Weakness: Very controlling and obsessive. Arrogant.

Relatives: None in the Alleyverse

Home planet: Earth. Specifically the United States.

Appearance: Tall, about 6'2. He wears typical clothes for earth, but in all black.

History: Kalmar has always loved to be powerful. He's also loved things to be in their proper place. This naturally led him to read many horrible fantasy novels, even some as unwieldy as Brandon Sanderson's novels, but the Liebrarians found him soon enough. They came to him and convinced him to join. It wasn't long before he found himself brought to the very top. The Highbrary. However, he recently discovered a way to become a character in the books, and thus sort them more accurately, so that's what he did. His 318th book was called "The History of the Alleyverse" by Macthorsten, Voidus, Mraize, and Nohadon. Knowing the true power in knowledge, he brought few lenses, and only one combat. However, he got stuck in this one in a plot to get rid of him and advance. He knows there is almost no way for him to get home, so his only goal now is to make the Alleyverse exactly like his home.

@The Forgetful Archivist

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Akrasia

Investiture: Awakener of the 6th Hightning.

Appearance: Garbed in parshendi carapace armor as well as a hodgepodge of colored clothing (including what appears to be Mistcloak dyed a rainbow of different shades and colors.)

Physical characteristics: Tan skin and hair dyed a variety of colors, one eye is reminiscent of a goat and the other is like a cat. There are several other animal characteristics as well. Such as some canine fangs, and patches of muskrat hair

Relatives: He has a brother who fell thru a perpendicularity and was never heard from again, other than that he has no relatives of importance.

Home planet: Nathlis

History: Akrasia gained most of his breaths by spiking animals, this had some unintended side effects, namely a primordial instinct that would take hold of him when he feels strong negative emotion (think dark side of the force) When this happens Akrasia loses all control and rampages (thus the name Akrasia) When this happens he is reduced to an animal incapable of thought (for the most part) and becomes uncoordinated and clumsy. While in this state of nature he also loses the capability to awaken. When in this state his skin ripples with color like some sort of cuttlefish, the more breath used in awakening the more in control of his animal side he is.

@ShardBreaker

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Kain

Investure: Knight Radiant of the Skybreakers order

Weapons: Spren, two obsidian daggers

Appearance: About 5'9', black hair, light blue eyes

Relatives: None still alive

Backstory: The son of a minor light eyes, Kain's parents died in the camps where the parshendi were keeping the humans. Kain was able to escape the camps, and soon afterward bonded with a spren.  Seeing as he had knowhere to go, he traveled from village to village. During his travels he met a strange old man whom knew about spren. The man told him about the cosmere and world hopping. Determined to get away from his grief, Kain traveled from world to world delvivering justice, as he hoped to do to the parshendi when powerful enough. He swore three of the five ideals of a sky breaker during his time traveling the cosmere.

@MoHaam

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Riathor Hasting

Investiture: Mistborn, spiked F gold. Shardblade.

Relatives: one brother who I have no idea is alive.

Weakness: can't compound due to traumatic experience. Very bad at duelling with the extra length of the shardblade prefers shorter weapons.

Home planet: Scadrial (FE)

Appearance: average height, always wears very colourful clothes unless assassinating someone etc.

History (very brief) : all his family were assassinated in front of him. Snapped, killed the assassin. Had nowhere left to go. A kandra called MoHaam saved him. After that went on a murder spree of assassins. Got over his rage eventually. Got a shardblade from one of his kills. Got captured and tortured. Capturers accidentally spiked him, he managed to escape. Ever since very suspicious of EVERYONE except for MoHaam.

@I think I am here.

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Rashan Caer

Investiture: A-Chromium/F-Steel Twinborn. A Leecher and a Steelrunner.

Weapons: Short Sword and Blade attached to a chain, both encased in Aluminium.

Weakness: Freaks out easily over almost anything unusual, mainly other magics he had no idea existed. Mostly evades instead of attacks and constantly underestimates his abilities.

Appearance: Standard Azish military unifrom, albeit heavily crinkled.

Physical characteristics: Oval face, black hair, lean, and brown-eyed. He is 5'9"

Relatives: No one as of current. His mom died a couple months ago, and was the only living relative he had.

Home planet: Born on Scadrial, raised in Roshar

History: He was born on Scadrial to what would seem to the public as a normal family. In reality, his father was part of a dangerous group of people and his mother was a worldhopper. The gang his dad was a part of specialized in torturing worldhoppers, and regardless of how much his father tried to hide his mother's worldhopper status, the gang eventually found out, and killed him and all of his 4 children, except for one, Rashan, who had just been born. His mother escaped Scadrial and found refuge in Roshar, where Rashan grew up, in Azir. He eventually figured out he had unusual powers where most didn't, and was even different from the radiants he'd seen. His mom told him the truth when he was 18, and Rashan later became a valuable part of the Azish military for the following years. His mom died a while ago, and her last words explained to Rahsan her secret of worldhopping. Ever since he's been travelling worlds, exploring, continuing to wear his old Azish uniform to remind himself of his Rosharan upbringing, regardless of actually being born on Scadrial.

@I am Witless

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Yzabet (no known last name)

Investiture: Edgedancer of the fourth ideal (has Shardplate and Shardblade.)Age: Approx. 18.

Gender/Sex: Female.

Physical Appearance: 5’8, brown hair with subtle streaks of other colors. Rosharan ethnicity unknown. Light, tanned skin.

Additional skills: Is an exceptional warrior with the skill of those twice or thrice her age (don’t ask how; fantasy is never very realistic). Yzabet can use guns, and prefers rifles over pistols. She is an exceptional, near-perfect sniper (think Bucky Barnes). Yzabet can also dance (think Star-lord), use a sword with frightening lethality (think Inigo Montoya), and knife fight (again, think Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier). She breeds spiders and dangerous plants, and isn’t afraid to turn the spiders or the various poisons and potions from the plants on her enemies. She makes a hecka good egg-free cookie dough.

Weaknesses: Yzabet is a scientist, and the best way to combat her is to put an interesting puzzle in front of her. She is also allergic to allergy medicine, though none of the worlds seemed to have discover this yet.

Backstory: Yzabet exists, and enjoys hanging out with her TUBA friends when she is supposed to be writing important essays. She doesn’t remember what caused her to attract a spren - she doesn’t remember anything before her 14th birthday - but she is very happy with her current life in TUBA.

Spren: Jael

Type: Cultivationspren

Personality: Kind and protective, prefers being either a bastard (hand-and-a-half) sword or a spear and shield.

@BitBitio

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Kane Mentiz

Investiture: Electrum Compounding, ChayShan, Hemalurgically Spiked Copper Ferring, Windrunner Squire, Worldhopper

Skill in magic: I store information in copperminds constantly. Also, I have infinite determination due to Electrum Compounding. I have trained a lot with Allomantic Electrum so that it applies better in combat. I can see up to ten seconds into the future if I'm flaring. I am working on ChayShan, which I am proficient at. I lack finesse with the Surge of Gravitation and am proficient with the Surge of Adhesion. I Worldhop by jumping through perpendicularities, whose locations are embedded in my copperminds. I am good friends with my spren, Quin.

Equipment: A Soulcaster, a pair of Coppermind Bracers, a pair of Electrum Bracers, a pair of Aluminum Daggers, and plenty of Spheres that hold Stormlight.

Weaknesses: I am somewhat forgetful, and am extremely awkward with my Surges. Thus, I use them only in emergencies. I don't trust Stormlight healing and therefore am not willing to yank my spike and heal the wound immediately. I am stubborn to a fault and have tried the same things in the past repeatedly before finally changing tactics.

Other abilities: Master of Metallurgy, proficient fighter in all weapons, master of knives and daggers especially. Proficient hand to hand fighter. Passable with Soulcasting. Owns a Soulcaster stolen from an irresponsible ardent. 

Appearance: I purposely wear gray and white clothing so that Awakeners can't use its colors as fuel. I also line my clothing with Aluminum so that it is harder to Invest.

Nationality: Half Terris, half Elendel Basin 

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: Chocolate brown

Height: 5'10"

Religion: I'm Pathian, although I don't own an earring since I already have a spike.

Home planet: Born in Scadrial, specifically Elendel Basin. I lived in JinDo on Sel for most of my life, and currently am on Roshar, specifically Urithiru.

Spouse: None

Parents: a Terrisman and Allomancy-blooded woman post-Catacendre

Siblings: Older sister named Lita Kion, she is married. She is a Twinborn Lurcher/Steelrunner.

Children: Adopted a young Veden boy, 12 years old, named Tikor Mentiz. He is an aspiring Awakener, hit the 2nd Heightening by buying Breaths for a pair of spanreeds.

History: Was born into a normal old family. Soon after birth, parents killed by Koloss. My sister couldn't protect me from kidnappers who Hemalurgically spiked me with Archivist powers. This caused me to Snap. My sister realized what danger I was in, so she rescued me. We worldhopped to Sel, where I studied ChayShan techniques and became proficient in it. Unfortunately, the same kidnappers, called the Trellurgists, attempted to kidnap me again. We escaped to Roshar, though I still move around to avoid Trellurgists.

Personality: Adventurous, outgoing, and quick to trust. I'm stubborn, and observant. I store everything in my copperminds just in case, including ChayShan techniques. 

@Blazenella

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Septimus Ronan

Planet: Scadrial

Appearance: About 6'1", Shoulder length brown hair kept in a bun. Wears a mixture of white and gray, and is usually wearing a white longcoat

Investiture: Has Feruchemical Zinc, Allomantic Zinc (Has knowledge of compounding as well), and has Feruchemical Steel through a spike. Lot's of fabrial gadgets

Weaknesses: The spike leaves him open to (minor) manipulation. Being controlled by another allomancer doesn't really work unless they have Duralumin, but Shardic influence can occur. Is inexperienced with Steel usage.

History: Septimus although born on Scadrial, was raised in Silverlight. He was orphaned at birth, but was recovered by a visiting scholar who took him in. He became an adept scholar, quickly surpassing many due to his Zinc compounding. He has intimate knowledge of every investiture, and how to counter them in a fight, as well as Zinc to react quickly or confuse a target. Generally uses an extremely fast firing fabrial bow he invented. Often uses gadgets such as fabrials to assist his combat. Joined the Ghostbloods and became a skilled assassin, learning how to fight skillfully.

@Soul

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Soul (Last name is closely guarded secret.)

Investiture: Gravitation and Abrasion (WindDancer) 3rd Ideal --- Aluminum TwinBorn and aluminum allomantic Savant

Weakness: Soul is an aluminum allomantic savant which means that his stormlight investor power is inherently lower due to increase resistance from the aluminum, and when he burns aluminum, it voids his investure levels, but doesn't burn away aluminum itself. This makes him weaker than the average Radiant at surgebinding, but inherently stronger against any direct magical attack. Soul also has a natural bloodlust that keeps him from swearing more than the 3rd ideal. Also has the inability to take most things seriously, which leads to making mistakes, and enemies.

1st Ideal: Life Before Death, Strength Before Weakness, Journey Before Destination

2nd Ideal: I will liberate those who's freedom has been denied

3rd Ideal: I will avoid reckless oaths, as they can lead to the breaking of oaths.

4th Ideal: I will avoid giving death as much as possible, as it denies freedom of Life (Soul is unable to swear this, due to extreme bloodlust.)

Appearance: Black cloak woven with aluminum threads over dark grey tunic. Cloak provides limited protection against shardblades and emotional allomancy, but is a typical cloak against other weapons. Shardblade in an aluminum sheath on his back. Shardblade is rarely dismissed due to Soul using it for intimidation. Two Aluminum daggers with an emerald broam bedded in the base of each blade attached to belt, with smaller aluminum knives attached to wrists. Aluminum armbands, metal vials, pouches of spheres for stormlight, and money pouches of different world currency types.  Small ring of aluminum with a retractable hemalurgic spike of unknown metal.

Physical characteristics: Sharp face, high cheekbones, many scars, light grey eyes, (Usually glowing from stormlight) Average hight and build, but very physically strong even without stormlight assistance. Usually smiling, slightly crazily due to insanity. Has this look in his eyes that makes you wonder how many people he's killed, and this grin that makes you realize he's probably lost count. 

Relatives: All dead.

Home planet: Scadrial 

Attributes: Bloodlust, Sarcasm, Inability to take things seriously, deep bass singer, Uses bloodlust to protect others, often dealing out death to those who he is protecting from, even if they don't deserve it, extremest, Slightly insane, and lover of the skies and winds. Doesn't want to kill everyone he sees, but loves the challenge of fighting and killing. Very kind, if slightly insulting and sarcastic, to everyone he meets, unless you give him a reason to kill you.

History: [MISTBORN SPOILER ALERT] Soul lived in Elendel when his father and brother joined the Vanishers. Soul was unaware of the Vanisher's true intentions, and the existence of  the Set. When Wax and Wayne destroyed the vanisher's, Soul was nearby with the brother and father, while they tried to get him to join. Doing the battle his brother and father were killed and Soul was injured, snapping into his useless allomantic abilities. Storing identity Soul became unnoticed by everyone while he made his escape with a fortune in aluminum. Eventually he world-hopped to Roshar and bonded a Freedomspren named Eleftheria. Under El's guidance, Soul became an aluminum savant. With a plan to kill Wax and Wayne, Soul returned to Scadrial, but he discovered the Set's plans, and the Vanisher's part in it. Abandoning his oath to kill Wax and Wayne, he returned to Roshar, which nearly killed El but through his identity manipulation, and the swearing of his third ideal, she survived. Soul sought out Hoid, to master world hopping, and Zahel to master combat. He has plans to gain other magic abilities from other worlds, but has not obtained them as of now. He has promised to protect, and bring punishment to all who deserve it. Through this oath, he has made many enemies, including The Set, most of the Knights Radiant, all Heralds, the entire Court of the Gods (Vasher excluded.) most world hoppers, Odium and Cultivation. He is on friendly terms with the Ghostbloods, Vivenna, Vasher, Skybreakers, some other individual Radiants, most of the Kandra and Harmony. The Stormfather has remained neutral in his feelings towards him as he breaks many laws and small oaths, yet keeps major oaths (Like his ideals) to the letter. Soul has dabbled in Hemelugy, but only so much to contact Shards such as Harmony in ways similar to Wax. During his travels, Soul met a man named Dr. LIFE --- who has strange goals and requests, yet pays well --- and has considered working for him, but remains separate for the time being.

@Rebecca

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Raven White

Investiture: Brass Misting, Windrunner

Planet: Scadrial

Weapons: Shardblade, five vials of brass flakes, two obsidian daggers

Weakness: New and inexperienced with windrunner abilities

Appearance: 5’5’’, long black hair, slender build, agile, and dark violet eyes

Relatives: Mom, dad, and younger sister, all back home in Elendel

History: Raven was born and raised in Elendel. She met a worldhopper, Zack, when she was twenty-one and fell in love. His life goal was to discover the mysteries of the cosmere and to share this knowledge with others. She traveled the cosmere with him for two years, and during that time bonded with her honorspren Jax. At the end of the two years, Zack was killed by the Ghostbloods. Distraught, she made her way back home, and stayed there for six months, but then decided she would continue his work, as well as hunt down the Ghostbloods, and has been doing so ever since. She just recently swore the second Windrunner ideal, and is currently on Roshar.

@Jehoiada

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Tevarah (male)

Nationality: half Alethie half shin

Investiture: Wind-runner (3rd ideal) 

Weakness: very emotionally unstable (due to family tragedy) looses control in which his spren stops letting him use Stormlight 

Weapons: machete tied to his back, very thick hard leather armour, spren sword.

Physical appearance: tall(around 6'4), jet black hair, his black leather armour has crystall bands (to prevent slash wounds) (also looks cool) and finally red strips of cloth interwoven throughout the armour.

Relatives: none that are alive

Tevarah grew up in Alethcar somewhere remote, the closest large city was kolinar. But he was happy with his family they had a huge estate, because when  his mothers parents died they left her with all the money. His father was shin which he never thought was odd till he went to Alethcar for a month of trade with his father. But everything changed when he was seventeen. They where all eating food one night when this wind spen made all of their silverware stick in thier mouths everyone was laughing so hard exept his dad who had a very worried look for some reason. It happebed the next three dinners  util one by one it stoped happening to his mother his father his two brother's and finally his sister but it happened to him three more times untill it stoped. Then that storming wind spren followed him around for a week all the while his dad gave him this odd look as if displeased at his son. Finally after morning chores one day his father sat him down and told him a long story about what people use to be able to do along time ago......

Continued History: Two years later.  I am good, I am really good arent I tessi? Yup  Tessi replied, you are really good best Ive ever seen. Tessi, Tevarah said, you've never seen another wind runner before. Well... Tessi looked at him, you asked!!! Do you think I could have saved them? Tevarah asked almost inaudible. I dont know Tev maybe, Tessi replied with a comforting voice.    

The murder of his family happened a year ago. The perks of having a estate outside of a large city was tremendous, except for the fact that security wasn't provided this means you have to hire sacurity that means you could have hired a very large group of 'gaurds' and turns out they are a part of a huge mercenary force who thought that robbing and killing and stealing everything was better payment then what it would be to gaurd it. So thats what they did. Tevarah tried to stop it (his father had veen training him the best of his capabilitie) but no training could amount to stopping 150 some odd men with twenty minutes of stormlight. He was doing good until he ran out, but in the end he got beet to a bloody pulp, until the leader came to see what happened to twenty if his men, but he had stormlight not enough to heal him but enough to fly him out of there.

Present year. Finally after dealing with all of those storming mercenaries, he has gained enough reputation to be noticed by the ghostbloods, he knows they have answers he needs and he will do anything to get into their organization.  

I was told to contact you here with my character information so here I go:

Illythyrra Dark  (Ill Eh  Theer Rah

appearance of an 18 year old

over 3000 years old

Sorceress with earth and forest magic, necromancy, poison magic.  Can create and controll the dead and undead.  No physical combat abilities

Can freeze the blood in people, or draw out all of their breath, both with just a touch of her finger tips, or nails.  Air around her can become an invisible toxin that can drop a hundred men in an instant.  Pre and post cognitive abilities, Blood magic.  Evil to the core, no redempted qualities.  Loves power and respects those who seek it.  She has traveled the cosmere in one form or another, now it is the of of an 18 year old girl with pale skin and crystal blue eyes that turn solid black when she uses her power. 5'5 inches, slender.  seductive voice, never prone to bouts of crazy anger, calm at all times.  If she dies, she does not really die, but takes 100 years to reform herself,unless a special way can be found to trap her for good (I have not thought that far ahead, so I do not know what method this would be) but if she does, her undead under her control will go into an uncontrollable rage, like the koloss from Mistborn.  She has no modesty, shows now mercy, and delights in the suffering of others, and any bloodshed she causes.Bisexual, in cases that matters.

this is all i know for now.

silksword_by_elucidator-d7y8esu.jpg

Edited by Illythyrra Dark

Just now, Voidus said:

Alternatively you could wait til a higher-powered RP starts up, I'm sure we'll get there eventually.
Remember: It's not a real duel unless at least one city block gets leveled in the process.

One city block?

Image result for those are rookie numbers

Understand that its likely that 100 years wont pass in the RP, and once your character is dead, they will only be able to be revived by the Unbiased ones.

4 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

One city block?

Image result for those are rookie numbers

Yeah, I leveled an entire block just greeting kidpen

1 minute ago, kenod said:

Are you talking about the reckoners rp or one of the old guild wars?

I think he's talking about just more high powered fights.

Edited by MacThorstenson

1 minute ago, MacThorstenson said:

Yeah, I leveled an entire block just greeting kidpen

Luckily all alleys in the vicinity were evacuated beforehand. Except for one small Squirrel whose family is likely at this very moment plotting a dark revenge. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Voidus said:

Luckily all alleys in the vicinity were evacuated beforehand. Except for one small Squirrel whose family is likely at this very moment plotting a dark revenge. :ph34r:

That one hot-dog guy might have died. I think Mac revived him though.