The Alleys and The Architect

ElephantEarwax

I have some questions, and am going to address them, but first.

I am going to take on a project, I am going to become The Architect of the Alleyverse. I am going to create something similar to the national mall in D.C. where there are buildings from each organization (DA/LA/TUBA/GB/Liebrary/Bakeries/New Arena). If each group could respond with what type of building they would like that would speed this up. I am not sure the program I will use to create it, but it will be made.

Now on to the questioning. With the recent revelations in the alleyverse, I am going to adress all of the members of the guilds that were involved.

1. Why were there so many people that joined the DA and then switched or were unloyal?

2. Why do you oppose or support the DA or foin the LA? (Not propaganda about why it exists, why you believe in it.)

3. When did you choose to join the fight for any side or switch sides?

4. Why be so closed door on your dealings within the LA/TUBA?

5. To the people that switched, why did you switch sides?

When you see this please tag people and bring them in, I do not wish to tag 20 people in a single post, but I will tag a few, becasue I feel that this should be made public for all Sharders and Ally[ers]. @Archer @The Forgetful Archivist @MacThorstenson @Mraize

I will now answer my questions so this is not an interrigation.

1. I cannot say for sure, but I believe it may be associated with the eccentricities of the DA, and the hemalurgy.

2. I support the DA because it is freedom. We choose what we want to do, and do it. I choose give out cookies, after the first to join, and to trick new members out of their souls, and I respect those who oppose me.

3. I chose to join the DA when I found it, in the intro threads.

4. I cannot answer this, as I was not a part of it.

5. I cannot answer this either.

And last, to make everyone feel welcome, some Certified NON-Hemalurgic cookies as refreshments. 

cookie.jpeg

I think we have been the victims of a massive conspiricy,TUBA was playing us from the start.

I tried the whole anti-cookie thing for a while, but I desired that the DA was not only cooler than the Assassins in Technicolor but they also have more opportunity for advancement.

If there is a fight or a conflict I try to be in the middle of it, and the DA breads action and excitement.

As for the last 2 questions, they don't apply I am a DA man thru and thru.

1 hour ago, ElephantEarwax said:

1. Why were there so many people that joined the DA and then switched or were unloyal?

2. Why do you oppose or support the DA or foin the LA? (Not propaganda about why it exists, why you believe in it.)

1. I am not confident enough to answer this, for I was never in the DA nor could I be unloyal.

2. At first, I was concerned about the DA because I knew Hemalurgy changed a person, ex. Chimera. But I couldn't very well leave to join or pass on information without revealing myself.

3. I was commanded to make the GB a front for TUBA. Which my loyalty lies currently,(GB). 

4. As much as destabilizing is fun, I believe bloodshed is needed to strike fear into the fears of your opponents. TUBA did not want to reveal they were an organization at this point in time.

5. I founded my own organization to raise profit and Confidential Ghostblood information.

I joined the DA because it was the guild.

The only guild.

I looked here for companionship, and I saw a monolith of power, and ancient society, run by a mod. The last vestige of the olden days of the subforum. This was surviving and living. It has wethered every obstacle it encountered, it was indestructible.

Then I discovered the beauties of hemalurgy. This wont be a propaganda rant, but the idea of a system that could provide an increase of different powers, mixing and matching powers that would previously be impossible? I love it.

I joined the DA in oathvenber.

People switched sides because they liked the secrecy, and sneaking around attitude of the TUBA and LA. Stealth and lies were better then being honest about killing people.

4 and 5 don't apply.

As for a type of building, I think that the DA should be built in the allies of other buildings. May be do that for the LA as well. Make the alley's of the left, pitch black and descend into a huge alley complex, while the right side is bright white, and the same structure. 

1 hour ago, MacThorstenson said:

As for a type of building, I think that the DA should be built in the allies of other buildings. May be do that for the LA as well. Make the alley's of the left, pitch black and descend into a huge alley complex, while the right side is bright white, and the same structure. 

They will be their own structures.

And I will do my best Mraize.

Edited by ElephantEarwax

I'd like to see something like a thriving village with a plethora of buildings, alleys, tunnels and stuff that people can move into to do their thing. 

1. IMO because they were traitors from the start. Hardly anyone who joined without being part of another group first was disloyal. 

2. I don't like the DA's actions intro thread. Hemalurgy is evil. 

3. About the same time my signature changed to what it is now 

4. Because the DA is significantly more knowledgeable about dangerous stuff. There's no sense provoking an enemy when you can get them to underestimate you instead. Plus spies made stuff complicated. 

5. N/A

A Liebrary please. The same as a library, but with oculator aura around it.

Because they wanted to be all good and not murderous or evil.

I support the DA because Hemalurgy is cool. I also think the Liebrary could gain from similar methods of recruitment and loyalty fostering.

I am a Liebrarian at heart. I may support certain other guilds, but I fight for the Liebrary.

Doesn't apply.

Doesn't apply.

Edited by Kidpen

To clarify; The LA doesn't really exist as a legitimate organization, it's a front, and therefore should not be taken seriously, especially now that TUBA has been exposed

okay, now the questions

1. The DA is a giant. it was the most powerful. 

2. I support TUBA because It can provide baked goods without the worry of hemalurgic additives (and I kinda created it, so that's another good reason)

3. I saw from the beginning that the DA was a giant, and that the denizens of the 17th Shard deserve hemalurgic free baked goods.

4. Didn't want to be exposed. it was still in it's early stages, and the DA could have taken us down quickly.

5. It may seem like I switched sides, but I was planning this from the beginning.

Why did they join? Because we have cookies. And Science. Why did they switch? I think they probably spiked out the part of their soul that all sentient creatures possess which makes them love cookies. But hey if they think it's possible to find a non-hemalurgic cookie anywhere in the universe, they're free to believe that. I'll just be sitting in a dark alley somewhere laughing evilly*.

I'm kind of obligated to support it :D

In the beginning.

N/A

N/A

*34th sub occular bindpoint with a spike of the metal which must not be known, taken from the body of an evil emperor/empress for anyone who was curious side effects may iinclude a compulsion to monologue before killing anyone.

1 hour ago, Voidus said:

*34th sub occular bindpoint with a spike of the metal which must not be known, taken from the body of an evil emperor/empress for anyone who was curious side effects may iinclude a compulsion to monologue before killing anyone.

AHA, After years of digging and searching, I found you out!!!! I know how you got your laugh!

Its only a matter of time before I have the same lau- wait, storms. Why did I give up hemalurgy?

Mayhaps the Sticknaughts gets a building...

A nice church, not having a splinter of wood used in the walls but has Royal sticks presiding on the inside...

Spacious for growth, but humble on the outside...

Mayhaps a simple design will work on the exterior.

But I'm not the architect.:P

WE HAVE A SUBFORUM NOW! :D THE OFFICIAL LIST IS NOW BEING KEPT THERE:

ALL THIS STUFF BELOW MAY NOW BE OUTDATED. 

I get it. This post is hard to find. That's why I've started putting this stuff in my 'About Me' page, accessed through my profile. (Link to other copy)

Thanks to the many people who have expressed an interest in the Alleyverse. Please post your character on your About Me page, or in your signature as well. Descriptions on someone's profile/sig are to be considered the most recent version of one's character if there are any discrepancies. Please contact me if you'd like an alteration or addition. Additionally, please contact me if you change your username so that I can update the list.

The following are Alleyverse characters:

@The Awakened Sloth

Spoiler

Name: Varizoth 

Investiture: Steeldancer, Feruchemical steel and the Surge of Abrasion. Forger, carries stamps and Essence marks. 

Special skills / weapons / Weakness: Only one Essence mark allows skilled combat, without it I mainly rely on Steeldancing / running away. Other Essence marks to be determined, may include hemalurgic knowledge. Has strange affinity with fire...

Physical description: A stooped old man, white hair, silver eyes, usually dressed in a dark brown hooded cloak. Tends to linger in shadows staying as still as a reptile, presumably to store speed.  

Home planet: Sel

History: formerly a Child of Ruin, presently disillusioned with Harmony.

@5ith Ideal

Spoiler

Name: Nalizar

Appearance: Tall, gangly. White hair, angular face. Completely black eyes.

Abilities: Windrunner of the third Ideal. Spren named Yddronstrom. (Nicknamed Yd)

Equipment: Shardblade (and other forms of Yd) Also owns a Grandbow.

Background: Just poofed into the Alleyverse out of nowhere

@Kaj

Spoiler

Name: Kilo (Meaning Weight)

Abilities: Feruchemy (Full Feruchemist), Awakening (Once of upward ten thousand breaths), Worldhopper, Squire (Skydancer)

Planet: Scadrial 

Appearance: 100 cm, well muscled, always light on his feet. He keeps his dirty blonde hair short and well maintained. He has dark blue eyes, slightly angular nose, and smiles rarely. He wears dark clothing usually in the form of a short-sleeve button-up and trousers.

Weaknesses: Easily manipulated, only as powerful as he is through sheer fortune. Unpracticed with awakening, and has rarely used his metalminds as of yet. Extremely loyal to their friends.

Backstory: Born and trained as a Keeper in his early years, he was kidnapped and taken into the cognitive realm. Abandoned in a seemingly empty space with only twenty large blocks of metal, was left with the instructions of how to store and what attributes in each metalmind. These metalminds are now located on an unknown island in Scadrial. Several hundred years later, he was taken in by a stranger and taken to an island on Scadrial. He was instructed on how to use commands to awaken Sapient objects. He is currently preparing fully invested metalminds for awakening. Once he completed his task, he was free to go where he wants to go. He joined the Hall of Surges as a squire to @Life&Death, opened a shop named FeruJewls, and is out collecting.

Sworn Ideals: 

1. Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

2. (Coming Soon)

3. (Not yet)

4. (Long run)

5. (We'll see if he gets that far)

@JacobClaessen

Spoiler

Name: Jaco Seresh

Powers: Division and Abrasion Surges (Dustbringer of the 1st Ideal)

Species: Aimian

Race: Siah

Height: 6'10"

Weakness: Borderline Personalty Disorder

Hair: White

Eyes: Dark blue

Goal: To find the perfect poetry. He speaks all Rosharan languages but he has been introduced into the Alleyverse, where there are more languages than he has phalanges. Will do anything for poetry, therefore, has partaken in operations of questionable legality. Bonded to a once-deadeyes ashspren Brand, with an Awakened ruby on the hilt that will help him to learn poetry (in fact, the command is Learn Poetry) and assist him in the speaking and understanding of all languages, not just those from Roshar.

@Inklingspren

Spoiler

Name: Elkanah

Ethnicity: Listener, Nimbleform, Red/white

Relatives: Mother, Father, Possibly siblings. May have died in the coming of the Everstorm.

Investure: Edgedancer of the Fourth Ideal, (I.E. can use lifespren as shardplate on roshar) Spren name: Evelyn, Femalen

Weapon of choice: Shardwhip (If possible) or Shardknife.

Weakness/fear: Will almost never go for the kill, as he hates death. Tries to incapacitate his enemies instead. Will even heal them after a battle sometimes.

Ideals:

1: life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.

2: I will remember those who have been forgotten

3: I will listen to those who have been ignored

4: (subject to change in SA 4) I will trust in those who have been betrayed. 

@EddyJ

Spoiler

Name: Aaric Noma

Investiture: Skybreaker of the Fourth Ideal (Plate and Blade), Verdant Aether (where allowed).

Affiliation: DA, but is not spiked as of yet.

Physical characteristics: Veden - 6 feet 3 inches tall, with red hair, green eyes and moderately developed musculature. 25 years old.

Family: A small, relatively unimportant lighteyed family from Vedenar. 2 siblings, one older, one younger, and a widowed mother.

Weaknesses: Aaric is terribly afraid of heights, and so will resist using Gravitation on himself above a height of 6 feet off the ground. In addition, he acquired his Verdant Aether relatively recently and is still getting used to its effects (about 50% of the time it won't strike its intended target).

Home planet: Roshar

History: Aaric set off from home on a quest to seek the legal protection that his family deserved by law when his father died. The aforementioned protection had been denied by a brightlord of a higher rank, and when Aaric confronted him in a battle of legal wits, he attracted a highspren named Tern and subsequently bonded him. After several years with the Skybreakers, he broke with the group and climbed the Horneater Peaks (instead of flying, because he's afraid of heights) to Cultivation's Perpendicularity, where he stepped through into Shadesmar and began his own story. Most recently, Aaric has been to [insert Aether of Night's planet name here], where after a prolonged stay he was able to muster enough Connection to that world to obtain a Verdant Aether, which he has yet to learn how to use efficiently.

@Arlin

Spoiler

Name: Li TaiRu

Investiture: Forger, Shardblade 

Other abilities: extensive knowledge in all crafts and mundane forgery, specialty in resealing, and intermediate application of the ten stances.  

Affiliations: Ghostbloods       

Nationality: MaiPon 

Planet: Sel

Appearance: 5'8", raven black hair, and  lighter gray eyes.

History: Trained as a Forger Tai worked as a resealer for the Rose empire using it as a cover to scout out and find interesting and strange items to sell and collect. Shorty after obtaining one of his most desired items a majestic ceremonial sword where his possession of it drew the attention of a worldhopper who told him of the blades true origin and became cosmere aware ans started traveling the cosmere notibly  to Roshar to learn how to use his shardblade and finaly to the alley to keep his forgery.

@Nerd3.14159265358979

Spoiler

Name: Original name unknown to all but him. He goes by Rahul, however.

Age: Appears to be around twenty, and has for about twenty years. His true age is unknown. 

Planet: Origin planet unknown. Many know (or know of) him, none know where he's from. He is currently residing on Roshar, however.

Appearance: 5'10" or 5'11" with decently broad shoulders and a somewhat skinny waist. Muscles are well defined and large, but not overly so. Has well tanned, kind of olive skin (still caucasian by a good margin, however.) Eyes are generally hazel (it's hard to tell if he's a lighteyes or a darkeyes), but shift to green/blue/yellow or a mixture of said colors on occasion (when not holding a shardblade). His hair is a little over a foot long, just barely long enough for a ponytail (which he usually wears tied back with a leather strap). It is a rich brown, wavy/curly, and rather thick, with thick (but not overly coarse) shafts. He keeps his beard neat and under an inch long. Broad jawed with a sharp chin and rather angled eyebrows, the right stuck very slightly higher than the left.

Tools/Weapons: As a Radiant, he carries a shardblade. he also carries an assortment of well sharpened knives and a short sword in case he needs to dual wield or use his spren as a shield.

Physical Capacity: He has above average strength, with a bench of around 350 lbs (about twice his body weight) and proportional weight throughout the rest of his body. Not unheard of, but impressive nonetheless. He can run a 5 minute mile, has a 3.5' vertical jump, and has remarkable stamina-enough that a marathon isn't all that difficult for him. (All of these are non-investiture enhanced).

Abilities: Truthwatcher of the third ideal (unless he's hiding something). Accompanied by an Aviar colored deep purple and dark red from an unknown planet (take that how you want to). The Aviar has abilities, but they are unknown.

Weaknesses: Is prone to caring and/or giving (not that this is an inherent weakness, but it can be used to manipulate him). He also tends to be overly reliant on himself, preferring to fight with normal weapons rather than a shardblade as much as possible-sometimes in situations where it is unwise to do so, which leads to some near misses. Finally, he is prone to hoping that those trailing in a competition (of almost any sort) take the lead/advantage, which usually isn't an issue: when his side is in the lead however, his loyalty can be slightly shaky (it used to be far worse. The problem is now minimal.).

Backstory: Mostly unknown, save that he used to jump around a lot and has had tragedy in his past. His main goal is to avoid future tragedy, though his perspective is slightly skewed, so he sometimes tries to do this in--questionable ways.

@Thunderclast

Spoiler

Name: Rastor Finley

Investiture: Steel Compounder

Weapons: none; uses his fists at advanced speed to just cause mayhem

Appearance: Black-haired Scadrian

Weaknesses: Has become a Steel Savant, can't stop burning for more speed or the dependency kills him. Can't live a normal life. Steals food, never caught.

Special Skills: Can go from 100mph to 100mph in zero seconds flat.

Backstory: Taken to Roshar by a professor at Silverlight, he raced Fleet in a race and won. Of course, Fleet didn't know they were racing, so the jury's still out if it counts. Hates Kandra because one of them ate his father.

@Merrickz

Spoiler

Name: Alwyn

Abilities: Feruchemical Zinc, Allomantic Steel, approx. 750 breaths, In-depth Knowledge of Aons and modifiers (although lacks the ability to use them) and a limited understanding of Fabrials

Planet: Nalthis (Formerly Scadrial) 

Appearance: 6’2”, lean build with close-cut, dark brown hair. Green eyes covered by large (unnecessary) spectacles. Wears dark colours often with a dark brown coat to the knees and a long red scarf.

Weaknesses: Limited skill with steelpushing (has great finesse with small objects, to the point which they can hover in mid-air, however, cannot balance while steelpushing himself)

Backstory: Born to a Terris Breeding mother and the minor Nobleman guard assigned to her, Alwyn was intended to be a Terris steward, however, manifested Allomantic Steel abilities the night of his gelding, killing the surgeons out of fear. During the chaos, Alwyn was saved by older sister (Iona) and escaped the Breeding Houses. Through some extreme circumstances, both Alwyn and Iona were taken to Nalthis by a Nalthian Worldhopper (Hansi) as curiosities as Iona had manifested full Feruchemical powers and Alwyn had been shown to use Feruchemical Zinc.

Having moved to Nalthis both children began working as apprentices in Hansi’s shop which specialised in artisanal pieces and “hard to find” artifice. After some time, it was discovered that Alwyn and Iona both had a talent for creation with Iona specialising in grand automata capable of understanding fairly complex orders whereas Alwyn focused more on human pieces designed to be worn with simple yet revolutionary commands. Due to their gifts, both became well known in T’Telir with some people going so far as to use their breaths as payment for these revolutionary pieces. By the age of 25, Alwyn and Iona had both achieved the 5thHeightening through payment from generous clients.

After 100 or so years Iona met a young man and became infatuated with him and they soon became married. Not having enough breaths to grant her husband Agelessness too Iona gave up her breaths to the 3rdHeightening to be with her husband and young child. Not being able to cope with the idea of living on without his sister Alwyn lowered himself to the 3rd heightening as well. Through many travels, Alwyn gained knowledge of both Aons and Fabrials and began incorporating them into his designs.

Finally having been approached by a strange figure with white hair and grey-tinged skin Alwyn left the shop in T’Telir to join The Craftsmen to hone his skills.

@Jehoiada

Spoiler

Name: Tevarah (male)

Nationality: half Alethie half shin

Investiture: Wind-runner (3rd ideal) his spren is probably corrupted, due to the fact that she lets him kill people he just has to have a reason whether or not it makes sense.

Weakness: very emotionally unstable (due to family tragedy) looses control in when his spren stops letting him use Stormlight 

Weapons: machete tied to his back, very thick hard leather armour, spren sword.

Physical appearance: tall(around 6'4), jet black hair, his black leather armour has crystall bands (to prevent slash wounds) (also looks cool) and finally red strips of cloth interwoven throughout the armour.

Relatives: none that are alive

Tevarah grew up in Alethcar somewhere remote, the closest large city was kolinar. But he was happy with his family they had a huge estate, due to his mother's inheritance and his father's wits. His father was shin which he never thought was odd till he went to Alethcar for a month of trade with his father. But everything changed when he was seventeen. They where all eating dinner one night when this wind spen made all of their silverware stick in thier mouths everyone was laughing so hard, exept his father who had a very worried look for some reason. Then that storming wind spren followed him around for a week all the while his dad gave him this odd look as if displeased at his son. Finally after morning chores one day his father sat him down and told him a long story about what people use to be able to do along time ago......

@Blazenella

Spoiler

Name: Septimus Ronan

Planet: Scadrial

Appearance: About 6'1", Shoulder length brown hair kept in a bun. Wears a mixture of white and gray, and is usually wearing a white longcoat

Investiture: Has Feruchemical Zinc, Allomantic Zinc (Has knowledge of compounding as well), and has Feruchemical Steel through a spike. Willshaper of the 1st Ideal. Fabrials.

Weaknesses: The spike leaves him open to (minor) manipulation. Being controlled by another allomancer doesn't really work unless they have Duralumin, but Shardic influence can occur. Is inexperienced with Steel usage. 

History: Septimus although born on Scadrial, was raised in Silverlight. He was orphaned at birth, but was recovered by a visiting scholar who took him in. He became an adept scholar, quickly surpassing many due to his Zinc compounding. He has intimate knowledge of every investiture, and how to counter them in a fight, as well as Zinc to react quickly or confuse a target. Generally uses an extremely fast firing fabrial bow he invented. Often uses gadgets such as fabrials to assist his combat. Joined the Ghostbloods and became a skilled assassin, learning how to fight skillfully. He later attracted a spren and became a Willshaper.

@MacThorstenson

Spoiler

Name: Mack (different from previous character, who was named Mac)

Investiture: Elantrian

Weakness: Can't draw aons underpressure. He is able to craft them into things, and if he isn't under pressure he can draw them, but if he is under any pressure he is not able to draw aons. (This will mainly apply in combat)

Appearance: Elantrian, wears black and gold robes most of the time, underneath that he has a aluminum plated steel Cuirass. Also has a black and gold Cape with hood that he wears. May increase the amount of armor he wears.

Physical characteristics: Elantrian, about 6 feet.

Relatives: dead centuries ago. 

Home planet: Sel.

History: Was an extremely successful cosmere aware craftsman on Sel who made his living experimenting on combining weapons and the Dor. One of his favorite inventions is an aluminum wand with a variety of Aons engraved on it that he can thumb in a fight to give him an advantage. He decided to expand his magical weaponry to the cosmere, and is researching how to use breaths, fabrials, and the metallic arts to make better weapons. He is currently in the Alleys because he heard that somehow, they have access to the Dor (In a similar way to how the Iri had it in SH). He is currently trying to find a way to get access to that so he can set up shop.

@Archer

Spoiler

Name: Mace

Investiture: Feruchemist (doesn't have any God Metals. The only Higher Metal I have is gold. I think having Chromium would be too OP

Affiliation: TUBA

Physical characteristics: 200 cm tall, 31 y/o, dusty grey hair, dark brown eyes, koloss-blood.

Family: Illegitimate son of a full koloss-blood (father) and a Terris (mother). No spouse, children, or siblings.

Home planet: Scadrial

History: After being abandoned by parents, I was raised in Elendel by a crew who specialized in document forgery and theft. It was with them that I learned to read and write. I became a competent criminal over the next few years, but, upon conversion to the Path, I left the group to find more honest work. I worked as a soldier in the city from the ages of 18 to 23, where I met a Worldhopper with whom I became cosmere aware. I became an avid traveler after that, only settling down for a stint when I was 28 when I worked for a carpenter. I left after less than a year, but the experience did result in my uncanny ability to find weak-points in wooden furniture and exploit them. In other words, I’m very good at knocking down doors. I deal well with pain, but am prone to seeking revenge. I have schizophrenia, which effects my actions and emotions somewhat randomly.

@Leyrann

Spoiler

Name: Esha

Investiture: Gravitation, Transportation (Skyshifter)

Physical characteristics: 1.63 m, lithe build. Long black hair, pereference to wear it loose. Dark brown eyes.

Relatives: Mother died several years ago, father and two younger brothers are still alive.

Home planet: Roshar (country: Alethkar).

History: Esha hails from a village in Alethkar, where her father is a farmer. When she was 16, her mother, with who she was close, died, a situation that was very hard on her. She pulled through by learning to see the best in every situation, but the scars are still there on the inside. A while ago, a blinkspren, called Lithyr, started to circle around her, and eventually she spoke the first three Oaths of the Skyshifters. Around that time, a Worldhopper appeared, who noticed Lithyr and decided to recruit Esha, recognizing the benefits a Knight Radiant could bring.

Some Skyshifter things for reference so people don't have to click the link for everything:

Attributes are Impulsive and Optimistic.

Resonance is extremely strong orientation; a Skyshifter can make all kind of sudden or weird moves without ever losing track of where the ground is.

Second Oath: I will help those who are in need.

Third Oath: I will stand for what is right, even if doing so puts me at risk.

@Mraize

Spoiler

Name: Rhazien Montegue

Investiture: Transformation and Transportation (Elsecaller-3rd) ~150 Breaths

Weakness: Rhazien as no clue how to use Transformation. Anytime he attempts he accidentally turns it into completely different than he intended to. Mainly opposites. 

Appearance: Black cloak and hood , vambrace, paldrons and gauntlets and red and white decorated mask. 

Physical characteristics: oval face, dark brown hair, thick eyebrows, and hazel eyes. He is 6' 2". Hime is about 27

Relatives: None that are important. 

Home planet: Roshar. Specifically western Roshar. 

History: Rhazien grew up in a home and was taught that kindness is the attribute you could emulate. He bonded his Spren, Asha, at the early age of 10. Two years later his was caught in a high storm and accidentally transported himself to shadesmar. Luckily for Rhazien, sailors were passing and saved him from drowning. The sailors were taking a group of people to Nalthis. These world hoppers took Rhazien with them and dropped him off at the Court of the Gods where he was taken in by the god of Kindness. This is where he kernes about his 3rd oath and began his collection of Breaths.  He soon discovered how to get off Nalrhis and took the opportunity to journey back to Roshar. 

@Nohadon

Spoiler

Name: Devaan Sheonar

Investiture: Less than average Feruchemist 

Skills: Stealth, assassination and weaponsmithing.

Physical characteristics: 2m, angular features, short black hair and amber eyes.

Relatives: None that is known of

Home planet: Scadrial (FE)

History: A terris keeper who quit keeping and fell into a world hopper thieving crew who used him because of his natural proficiency in stealth and assassinations, eventually learnt how to make unsealed nicrocilminds, awakened swords and the like. he used to have a wealth of breaths, until he mysteriously spent them on type-4 awakenings recently, rumours of them have popped up here and there in the alley-verse, but only he knows where and what they truly are.

@Grey Knight

Spoiler

Name: Drakon He'Stan (Drako for short)

Appearance: A giant man in emerald armor

Assets: Shardplate, superhuman strength, and a bolt rifle 

Story: Drako is a very confused man. On the one hand, he remembers living in a world of darkness and never-ending war. On the other, he knows that his life experience is far shorter, having been brought to life by the Epic Imperator back on Earth. Now, for… some reason, Emperor knows how he's ended up in the Cosmere. Despite all the weirdness, Drako is determined to continue his birthright as an AedeptusAstares and a Salamander- protect humankind, and purge Xenos and heretic alike.

@Gancho Libre

Spoiler

Nei'an

Spoiler

Name: Nei'an

Investiture: Twinborn of Electrum, Aviar that shows death

Weapons: Mini-traps, package-shaped, containing deadly materials from Patji. Can be thrown like a bomb. Also has a spiked truncheon.

Weakness: Not what you would call the physical type, also has a genetic low pain register (maybe could be an advantage?)

Physical: About 5'6'', somewhat scrawny, hat with a secret electrum compartment, covered in scars and burns, limp in the left leg

Relatives: Looking for them.

Homeland: Scadrial, Western Dominance

History: encountered a Worldhopper who owned an Aviar, one the Worldhopper died in a battle, Nei'an took care of the bird. The Worldhopper (who was from First of the Sun) also had an assortment of mini-traps that are described above. Somehow using the Aviar to guide him, Nei'an accidentally Worldhopped, and from then one followed in his Aviar's carrier's footsteps. Intrigued by the various worlds, Nei'an wondered if his relatives had traveled as well, and began a search for them.

Naermen

Spoiler

Naermen: Nei’an’s friend, and new beige patron (female)

Cosmere Awareity: Very cosmere aware due to Nei’an’s teachings

Investiture: Oculator, Rithmatist, teleportation of Epic proportions, Aether of Verdant, A-Iron, F- Copper, Surges of Gravitation, and Abrasion, Sand mastery, 150 breaths, Aonic abilities, ChayShan, One Power in limited forms

Abilities: Forgery skill, determination, political proficiency due to Obligator parentage

Weaknesses: Has to use each power in order, controlled by emotions. He experiences burning pain during contact with investiture. He is not very athletic. He tenses up with any mention or reminder of Nei’an

Fears: His greatest fear is pain. He also fears suffocation, the unknown, and from that, the dark

Habits: Biting nails, paranoia in tense situations pertaining to the fears

Homeworld and Country: Luthadel, Scadrial

Height: 5’8”

Weight: 177 lbs

Build: Slim, not muscular

Hair color and proportions: Redhead, flowing, goes to middle of torso

Eye color: brown, lightens to beige with patron

Face proportions: Angular, somewhat pale skin

Common clothing choice: Refurbished Skaa working tunic under a flowing dark robe, shod with leather, iron studded boots

@Kidpen

Spoiler

Name: Leya Smith

Investiture: Knight of Crystallia (Stone in her head that lets her share the skills of the other ones and a big crystal sword almost impossible to destroy) and a Windrunner of the second ideal.

Appearance: 6 ft, blue eyes, black hair down to the shoulders.

Home Planet: Earth.

History: Was on a raid in Kalmar's library when he went through the portal. Knowing what the portal did, she knew she had to stop him before he wreaked havoc on the other world. She came and has been following him all this time, keeping hidden, before finally finding him in the new war. She killed him in a short fight, then realized that there was no way home. Now she works at finding someone worthy of her service, who she could found the knights of crystallia with in this world.

Previous Character: (pre 05/17/18)

Spoiler

Name: Kalmar Beowulf

Investiture: Dark oculator. Monocle for the following lenses: Disguiser's, Educator's, Bestower's, Firebringer's.

Weakness: Very controlling and obsessive. Arrogant.

Relatives: None in the Alleyverse

Home planet: Earth. Specifically the United States.

Appearance: Tall, about 6'2. He wears typical clothes for earth, but in all black.

History: Kalmar has always loved to be powerful. He's also loved things to be in their proper place. This naturally led him to read many horrible fantasy novels, even some as unwieldy as Brandon Sanderson's novels, but the Liebrarians found him soon enough. They came to him and convinced him to join. It wasn't long before he found himself brought to the very top. The Highbrary. However, he recently discovered a way to become a character in the books, and thus sort them more accurately, so that's what he did. His 318th book was called "The History of the Alleyverse" by Macthorsten, Voidus, Mraize, and Nohadon. Knowing the true power in knowledge, he brought few lenses, and only one combat. However, he got stuck in this one in a plot to get rid of him and advance. He knows there is almost no way for him to get home, so his only goal now is to make the Alleyverse exactly like his home.

@The Forgetful Archivist

Spoiler

Name: Akrasia

Investiture: Awakener of the 6th Hightning.

Appearance: Garbed in parshendi carapace armor as well as a hodgepodge of colored clothing (including what appears to be Mistcloak dyed a rainbow of different shades and colors.)

Physical characteristics: Tan skin and hair dyed a variety of colors, one eye is reminiscent of a goat and the other is like a cat. There are several other animal characteristics as well. Such as some canine fangs, and patches of muskrat hair

Relatives: He has a brother who fell thru a perpendicularity and was never heard from again, other than that he has no relatives of importance.

Home planet: Nathlis

History: Akrasia gained most of his breaths by spiking animals, this had some unintended side effects, namely a primordial instinct that would take hold of him when he feels strong negative emotion (think dark side of the force) When this happens Akrasia loses all control and rampages (thus the name Akrasia) When this happens he is reduced to an animal incapable of thought (for the most part) and becomes uncoordinated and clumsy. While in this state of nature he also loses the capability to awaken. When in this state his skin ripples with color like some sort of cuttlefish, the more breath used in awakening the more in control of his animal side he is.

@ShardBreaker

Spoiler

Name: Kain

Investure: Knight Radiant of the Skybreakers order

Weapons: Spren, two obsidian daggers

Appearance: About 5'9', black hair, light blue eyes

Relatives: None still alive

Backstory: The son of a minor light eyes, Kain's parents died in the camps where the parshendi were keeping the humans. Kain was able to escape the camps, and soon afterward bonded with a spren.  Seeing as he had knowhere to go, he traveled from village to village. During his travels he met a strange old man whom knew about spren. The man told him about the cosmere and world hopping. Determined to get away from his grief, Kain traveled from world to world delvivering justice, as he hoped to do to the parshendi when powerful enough. He swore three of the five ideals of a sky breaker during his time traveling the cosmere.

@MoHaam

Spoiler

Name: Riathor Hasting

Investiture: Mistborn, spiked F gold. Shardblade.

Relatives: one brother who I have no idea is alive.

Weakness: can't compound due to traumatic experience. Very bad at duelling with the extra length of the shardblade prefers shorter weapons.

Home planet: Scadrial (FE)

Appearance: average height, always wears very colourful clothes unless assassinating someone etc.

History (very brief) : all his family were assassinated in front of him. Snapped, killed the assassin. Had nowhere left to go. A kandra called MoHaam saved him. After that went on a murder spree of assassins. Got over his rage eventually. Got a shardblade from one of his kills. Got captured and tortured. Capturers accidentally spiked him, he managed to escape. Ever since very suspicious of EVERYONE except for MoHaam.

@I think I am here.

Spoiler

Name: Rashan Caer

Investiture: A-Chromium/F-Steel Twinborn. A Leecher and a Steelrunner.

Weapons: Short Sword and Blade attached to a chain, both encased in Aluminium.

Weakness: Freaks out easily over almost anything unusual, mainly other magics he had no idea existed. Mostly evades instead of attacks and constantly underestimates his abilities.

Appearance: Standard Azish military unifrom, albeit heavily crinkled.

Physical characteristics: Oval face, black hair, lean, and brown-eyed. He is 5'9"

Relatives: No one as of current. His mom died a couple months ago, and was the only living relative he had.

Home planet: Born on Scadrial, raised in Roshar

History: He was born on Scadrial to what would seem to the public as a normal family. In reality, his father was part of a dangerous group of people and his mother was a worldhopper. The gang his dad was a part of specialized in torturing worldhoppers, and regardless of how much his father tried to hide his mother's worldhopper status, the gang eventually found out, and killed him and all of his 4 children, except for one, Rashan, who had just been born. His mother escaped Scadrial and found refuge in Roshar, where Rashan grew up, in Azir. He eventually figured out he had unusual powers where most didn't, and was even different from the radiants he'd seen. His mom told him the truth when he was 18, and Rashan later became a valuable part of the Azish military for the following years. His mom died a while ago, and her last words explained to Rahsan her secret of worldhopping. Ever since he's been travelling worlds, exploring, continuing to wear his old Azish uniform to remind himself of his Rosharan upbringing, regardless of actually being born on Scadrial.

@I am Witless

Spoiler

Name: Yzabet (no known last name)

Investiture: Edgedancer of the fourth ideal (has Shardplate and Shardblade.)Age: Approx. 18.

Gender/Sex: Female.

Physical Appearance: 5’8, brown hair with subtle streaks of other colors. Rosharan ethnicity unknown. Light, tanned skin.

Additional skills: Is an exceptional warrior with the skill of those twice or thrice her age (don’t ask how; fantasy is never very realistic). Yzabet can use guns, and prefers rifles over pistols. She is an exceptional, near-perfect sniper (think Bucky Barnes). Yzabet can also dance (think Star-lord), use a sword with frightening lethality (think Inigo Montoya), and knife fight (again, think Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier). She breeds spiders and dangerous plants, and isn’t afraid to turn the spiders or the various poisons and potions from the plants on her enemies. She makes a hecka good egg-free cookie dough.

Weaknesses: Yzabet is a scientist, and the best way to combat her is to put an interesting puzzle in front of her. She is also allergic to allergy medicine, though none of the worlds seemed to have discover this yet.

Backstory: Yzabet exists, and enjoys hanging out with her TUBA friends when she is supposed to be writing important essays. She doesn’t remember what caused her to attract a spren - she doesn’t remember anything before her 14th birthday - but she is very happy with her current life in TUBA.

Spren: Jael

Type: Cultivationspren

Personality: Kind and protective, prefers being either a bastard (hand-and-a-half) sword or a spear and shield.

@BitBitio

Spoiler

Name: Project Hazekiller (commonly aliased as "Agent Typhoon," or just Typhoon)

Affiliation: TUBA, the Unseen Ones

Investiture: Shardblade, Cognitive Shielding Aviar, Awakened Rope with the command to follow Typhoon's orders, Excisor Medallion with Healing, Aon-Powered Armor

Other abilities: Trained to be the perfect warrior. Master of all weapons and hand-to-hand combat. Brilliant tactician, creative and ingenious. Extremely athletic. Survivalist. Trained to kill Invested(magical)people. Agile despite armor.

Nationality: He was literally bred to be the perfect warrior. Part Striker for physical capabilities, Part Alethi for warlike nature and the Thrill. Part Singer for adaptability, and part Koloss for strength. Part Pantheon for instinct.

History: Bred by a group of Worldhopper scientists to be unstoppable. Trained a killer, survivalist, and assassin. He was given five objects to use to accomplish his goals. An Aviar, named Arrow, to shield his mind. A Shardblade, named Valiance, that is no Honorblade but also requires no gemstones due to the way its spren was killed. It is not normal-length but rather mid-length. An Awakened Rope to aid him. A medallion with a massive amount of healing stored in it, to keep him alive. And a suit of armor, made of the finest steel, and enchanted with an Aon Shao, to change his appearance at will, an Aon Edo, to project an aura of shielding, and Aon Are, to function like Shardplate, as a cohesive unit. This armor suit it also coated in Aluminum as a precaution. Traveled to the Alleyverse with one goal: destroy the Worldspike. He has met both Kane and Shelan on numerous occasions. 

Personality: Focused on war and battle only. Very serious. Has a soft spot for the brave and honorable.

Weakness: His lack of magical abilities, and his inability to solve problems without death. Also struggles with fighting at long range, although he can wing it and use a bow and arrow or a gun instead. When he touches his Shardblade, he can hear the dead spren screaming, so that is a distraction. He also has weak spot where he was hurt long ago and the wound wouldn't heal. It is on the right calf. Most importantly, his honor. He is similar to a Truthless in that he will follow orders from his master, who sends messages and orders through Tia Card. He will respect dying requests, honor the fallen, and save others before himself. 

@Blazenella

Spoiler

Name: Septimus Ronan

Appearance: About 6'1", Shoulder length brown hair kept in a bun. Wears a mixture of white and gray, and is usually wearing a white longcoat

Investiture: Has Feruchemical Zinc, Allomantic Zinc (Has knowledge of compounding as well), and has Feruchemical Steel through a spike. Lot's of fabrial gadgets

Weaknesses: The spike leaves him open to (minor) manipulation. Being controlled by another allomancer doesn't really work unless they have Duralumin, but Shardic influence can occur. Is inexperienced with Steel usage.

History: Septimus although born on Scadrial, was raised in Silverlight. He was orphaned at birth, but was recovered by a visiting scholar who took him in. He became an adept scholar, quickly surpassing many due to his Zinc compounding. He has intimate knowledge of every investiture, and how to counter them in a fight, as well as Zinc to react quickly or confuse a target. Generally uses an extremely fast firing fabrial bow he invented. Often uses gadgets such as fabrials to assist his combat. Joined the Ghostbloods and became a skilled assassin, learning how to fight skillfully.

@LIFE&DEATH

Spoiler

Name: Real Name is unknown. He is called Soul due to unusually bright eyes. Will die to protect the anonymity of his real name.

Investiture: Gravitation and Abrasion (SkyDancer) 3rd Ideal --- Aluminum TwinBorn and aluminum allomantic Savant. Able to access anyone’s metalminds, although he withdraws attributes less powerful then when stored, due to aluminum savant interference.

Weakness: Soul is an aluminum allomantic savant which means that his stormlight investor power is inherently lower due to increase resistance from the aluminum, and when he burns aluminum, it voids his investure levels, but doesn't burn away aluminum itself. This makes him weaker than the average Radiant at surgebinding, but inherently stronger against any direct magical attack. Soul also has a natural bloodlust that keeps him from swearing more than the 3rd ideal. Also has the inability to take most things seriously, which leads to making mistakes, and enemies.

Unable to heal himself with Stormlight in the traditional manner. Stormlight stops him from dying and let’s him heal from otherwise mortal wounds, but very slowly. Example: if his arm was chopped off, it would take a couple months to heal, or if he was beheaded, he lies looking dead on the ground for year feeling all the pain, and slowly regrowing his head.

1st Ideal: Life Before Death, Strength Before Weakness, Journey Before Destination

2nd Ideal: I will liberate those who's freedom has been denied

3rd Ideal: I will avoid reckless oaths, as they can lead to the breaking of oaths.

4th Ideal: I will avoid giving death as much as possible, as it denies freedom of Life (Soul is unable to swear this, due to extreme bloodlust.)

5th Ideal: I am freedom

Appearance: Black cloak woven with aluminum threads over dark grey tunic. Cloak provides limited protection against shardblades and emotional allomancy, but is a typical cloak against other weapons. Shardblade. Two Aluminum daggers with an emerald broam bedded in the base of each blade attached to belt, with smaller aluminum knives attached to wrists. Dual Aluminum swords. Made of an alloy for strength, so Soul is unable to store anything in them. Aluminum armbands, metal vials, pouches of spheres for stormlight, and money pouches of different world currency types.  Small ring of aluminum with a retractable hemalurgic spike of unknown metal. 

Physical characteristics: Sharp face, high cheekbones, many scars all over his body, unusually bright silver eyes, (Usually glowing even brighter from stormlight) Average hight and build, but very physically strong even without stormlight assistance. Usually smiling, slightly crazily due to insanity. Has this look in his eyes that makes you wonder how many people he's killed, and this grin that makes you realize he's probably lost count. 

Relatives: All dead.

Home planet: Scadrial 

Attributes: Bloodlust, Sarcasm, Inability to take things seriously, deep bass singer, Uses bloodlust to protect others, often dealing out death to those who he is protecting from, even if they don't deserve it, extremest, Slightly insane, and lover of the skies and winds. Doesn't want to kill everyone he sees, but loves the challenge of fighting and killing. Very kind, if slightly insulting and sarcastic, to everyone he meets, unless you give him a reason to kill you. If you hurt him, he will do whatever it takes to kill you, and everyone around you.

History: [MISTBORN ERA 2 SPOILERS] Soul was born in Elendel, but soon moved into the Roughs. During his life there his entire town were torn apart by rampaging koloss, yet he survived. Even before snapping into his powers, and learning to surge bind he was a formidable enemy and killed 5 koloss. The koloss tribe offered him a position in their ranks to which Soul accepted. Soul slowly killed his way to become the leader, and then through subtle orders, wiped out the entire tribe. Soul wandered the Roughs alone, and eventually returned to Elendel where he joined the Vanishers. When they were destroyed he took most of their supply of aluminum and left back to the Roughs. During his time there, he snapped. No one knows how he snapped, but since a koloss massacre didn't snap him, it must have been extreme. He holds deep scars from that time, and whenever he thinks about it, nearby people die. Eventually he found a world hopper who took him to Roshar and he bound a freedomspren named Elefthera. Through her guidance and lots of practice, he eventually became an aluminum savant. Even though he has suffered through many wars and much bloodshed, he doesn't let on to that fact unless he is remembering the time he snapped. Otherwise he is very cheerful, despite his bloodlust and sarcasm. He now explores the cosmere with a plan unknown to anyone else.

@Rebecca

Spoiler

Name: Raven White

Investiture: Brass Misting, Windrunner

Weapons: Shardblade, five vials of brass flakes, two obsidian daggers

Weakness: New and inexperienced with windrunner abilities

Appearance: 5’5’’, long black hair, slender build, agile, and dark violet eyes

Relatives: Mom, dad, and younger sister, all back home in Elendel

History: Raven was born and raised in Elendel. She met a worldhopper, Zack, when she was twenty-one and fell in love. His life goal was to discover the mysteries of the cosmere and to share this knowledge with others. She traveled the cosmere with him for two years, and during that time bonded with her honorspren Jax. At the end of the two years, Zack was killed by the Ghostbloods. Distraught, she made her way back home, and stayed there for six months, but then decided she would continue his work, as well as hunt down the Ghostbloods, and has been doing so ever since. She just recently swore the second Windrunner ideal, and is currently on Roshar.

@Stormblessed Dolphin

Spoiler

Name: Goes by Storm. No one really knows his real name.

Abilities: Lightweaver, Tin twinborn

Weakness: Highly annoyed by imperfections 

Backstory: Grew up as part of a minor house in Elendel. Lived a fairly sheltered childhood. Somewhat favored as the only child to display any magical abilities, being a Tin ferring. Everything changed when his family's mansion burned down. His parents, and 5 siblings were all tragically killed in the fire. He was only 11. He was taken to live with an uncle he'd never met. But he soon ran away, unable to deal with the grief. He made a new life on the streets. It was soon after this that he discovered his Allomantic abilities. Not only could he store his snses as a feruchemist, but he could burn tin as well. Everything he did after that point is unrelevant (for now). Until he was 17. then he came across a group of Worldhoppers. specifically, members of an organization known as the Dark Alley. He was interested in this new concept of the cosmere, but he wasn't sure about the goals and intentions of the DA. He spent his time studying in their non-hemalurgic department. he was particularly intrigued by the land called Roshar. he spent much time there, and eventually attracted a spren. Becoming a ligtweaver of some skill. Eventually, he started the organization know as TUBA. and the rest is history.

@PrinceDusty

Spoiler

Full name: First of the Night. Birth name was Amaxel but [see history] goes by Night.

Investiture: two Aviar (one of each for the two abilities we know of) and then I’m a Siah Aimian

Additional abilities: See History

Nationality: Siah Aimian (But don’t worry I lost the immortality thing)

Height: 5’9"

Hair color: Dyed Eelakin brown

Eye color: Blue (along with my fingernails jsyk)

Home planet: First of the Sun

Religion: I worship Patji and the rest of the archipelago as the Avatar of Autonomy that it is because I’m Cosmere aware 

Spouse: None

Parents: two unimportant and probably dead Aimians. Adopted by Seventh of the Day

Siblings: An Aimian brother named Elaxan and an adopted Eelakin brother named First of the Dusk.

Children: None

History: I was raised an Aimian, but the Nightwatcher sent me to First of the Sun(thankfully granting me a whole bunch of Cosmere knowledge), in exchange for my Aimian immortality, when I told her I wanted to explore the stars at the age of ten(after my mother and father allegedly were imprisoned in Tu Bayla). I quickly mastered Trapping after being taken in by an Eelakin family, being taught by my adopted father and learning alongside my adopted brother, coincidentally only a year older. The mother of that family had been lost at sea the year before. I’m not a full trapper yet, but am close, having been through seven years of teaching. Unfortunately, due to the fact that I left Roshar at such a young age, I never completely learned to use my Siah Aimian abilities, but am figuring them out as I go.

Personality: I talk a lot, to the frustration of the Eelakin; and am somewhat… scared? of my Aviar. Good at talking to people one-on-one, not so good at talking in big groups. Haven’t really explored the Cosmere or cognitive realm much, so I'm constantly thinking about the Cosmere, but I’ve got a convenient shardpool on Patji (don't know about it yet though) so that could easily change.

@kenod

Spoiler

Name: KoTiel

Species: Kandra

Investure: Blessing of Presence, currently wearing the skeleton of a dakhor monk, but is only capable of accessing the passive abilities (enhanced strength, speed and durability).

Appearance: Uses a stone true body (currently dakhor skeleton instead). Has a height of 167 cm (5ft 6in). Alters their appearance based on mood, but tends to have shoulder length black hair and prefers to wear either black or white clothing. Currently using the form of a male dakhor monk.

Weaknesses: Has trouble impersonating people. They also don't have a lot of fighting experience, and are incapable of attacking others because of the first contract, and they would only attack in self defense when they have no possible escape route left.

Affiliation: Neutral

Personality: Tends towards pacifism. They also like to stay in the background, observing people.

History: Born as a tenth generation kandra, they received lessons on both shape shifting and impersonating people since birth. However, even with the Blessing of Presence they could never get the hang of impersonating people, so they tended to stay in the Homeland, instead of taking on contracts. Here, they kept studying, trying to become good enough to be able to go on contracts, to no avail. After the Ascension, they finally had the opportunity to leave the Homeland, and decided to go out and explore as much as possible, and see what the world (and humans) are like. Because of their habit of observing people, they eventually discovered a worldhopper, and decided to go out and explore other world themselves.

@BringerofShadows

Spoiler

Name: Ida-daughter-daughter-Rena

Investiture: Dustbringer

Weapons: Shardblade

Weakness: Love, attachment, bound to oathstone

Characteristics: Short Shin Women, 18 yrs. She has pale eyes, with grey rings around them. She has long black hair, and very pale skin.

Family N/A

Home: Roshar, (Shinovar)

History: Destroyed all heirs to Shinovar government, was bound to an oathstone. She is the perfect assassin, ruthless, emotionless, and doesn't demand answers from her masters. Her spren's name is Stephen.

@Hydra

Spoiler

Name: Kothar Demsworth

Investiture: Alomantic steel/Feruchemic duralumin twinborn. However, he does have two Hemalurgic steel spikes in his chest that grant him Alomantic Iron. 

Weakness: Is cursed with long-term memory loss. Has forgotten long stretches of his past. Is largely due to the hemalurgic spikes. While he cant remember specific instances of his past, he does still retain knowledge gained from it however. As a result, he has talents and skills that he has mastered, but cant remember who taught them to him or why he learned those skills. 

Special skills and Weapons: A red shardblade, a little over 5 feet long (pic included). Obtained from breaking the oaths of a Quipsmith. Is a master of ironpull and steelpush jumping.

Physical characteristics: 5'7" Pale skin, blue-green eyes, fuzzy black hair. Distinct noble origins (As in mistborn nobles. Final empire era). Wears a grey mistcoat with a mahogany red vest, shirt, and trousers underneath.

Family: If any, are unknown even to himself

Home: Presumably Scadrial

History/Biography: Kothar is a man who floats through life. He knows that in a few years he will have forgotten everything that he has experienced, so he he hasn't really tried to commit to anything. This tends to leave him with deep sessions of depression after enjoyable or exciting events. He has been moving around for so long he cant even remember why he decided to keep moving. He has almost completely filled duralumin metalminds because he fills them when he leaves places he has stayed for long periods of time.

@AxeliustheGreat

Spoiler

Name: Tena

Sex: Female

Birthplace: Kharbranth

Current location: Urithiru unless otherwise specified

Investiture: She, her sister, and her mother are Windrunners, trained under Teft, the sisters of the second ideal and the mother of the first.

Physical appearance: She is 5'8,'' rather thin, and has black Alethi-seeming hair. Her eyes are a light blue color, so that when she summons her spren, the color barely changes. She is often seen making ridiculous faces. 

Strengths: Her father taught her basics on how to defend herself with a spear. Her mother taught her how to create codes and forge handwriting, as well as teaching her to speak and write in Alethi and how to speak in Veden. She is proficient in the Surge of Gravitation.

Weaknesses: She has no knowledge of normal womanly arts, save for the fact that she can write. She is awful at using the Surge of Abrasion.  

Basic history: Tena lived in the city of Kharbranth until she was 23. When the war on the Shattered Plains began, her low-ranking Lighteyed parents took her and her sister, Elis, to work as scouts for the Alethi highprince Ruthar. Her father died in the first Everstorm, during the battle with the Parshendi. After doing nothing except being depressed and overwhelmed in Urithiru, they all signed on to become Windrunners.

@Silva

Spoiler

Name: Mejin

Investiture: Twinborn (Allomancy - bendalloy, Feruchemy - steel)

Special skills and weapons: Mei is a pacifist, so violence isn’t something she ever attempted to become adept at. She’s always filling her steel metalmind with speed and never leaves home without bendalloy. She’s extremely hard to catch.

Weakness: Mejin refuses to train physically, so if she’s caught, she’s stuck. She also can not come within five feet of a mothball without sneezing (allergies). 

Physical characteristics: 5’4”, Mei can sometimes feel a bit short next to women in heels with her own feet on the ground. Lately her brown eyes have been getting greener, but no one notices behind her mop of unruly curly hair. She often is mistaken for 17 once she starts talking. Mejin has an average figure. She is also Caucasian. She doesn’t believe in dressing for occasions so she’ll wear whatever suits her fancy that day.

Family: Mejin is the only child to a family that doesn’t believe in last names. So too, she knows not from whom she was descended. Because of her constant trips she takes without permission, her parents have given up on trying to keep her in sight. She has a younger brother who has the same tendency.

Home planet: The Alleyverse

History/Biography: Like last names, Mejin’s family doesn’t care for dates. Mejin was always told that it didn’t matter how old she was, why count up until you die? When she was 7 she met a girl about her size on one trip out. At that point she was searching to learn her age. So she asked the girl for her age and birth date and adopted that on herself. She has never seen beyond the world of buildings and wishes to visit Scadrial, the land of her mother’s stories. Her parents had met in the Alleyverse, but never quite shared where they came from, only stories and tales. Now, at 14, Mejin is searching desperately for a way to go somewhere new.

@Jackson son of nun

Spoiler

Name: Jackson son of nun

Species: Chicken

Investiture: 1 Iron spike (human strength). 1 Tin spike (human senses). 1 zinc spike (emotional stability and fortitude). 1 copper spike (Intelligence and memory). 1 steal spike (iron pull). 1 atium spike (steal push).

Weakness:he's a chicken, so people want to eat him.

Weapons: No weapons, just aluminum  feathers that slip on and off his real feathers.

Physical appearance: a chicken with aluminum feather armor sometimes. But not all the time.

Relatives (if any): they gotted eaten

History: Was spiked by an odd Koloss that had an intelligence spike. He was going to send Jackson to war against a neighboring clan, but grew free to attached to Jackson and at the end of the Kolos's life he put the copper and zinc spikes in Jackson to make him sentient.

@Amalek

Spoiler

Name: Amalek.

Nationality: Alethi.

Investiture: Elsecaller of the 3rd Ideal.

Weakness: He can Elsecall but can't control it.

Weapons: Spren sword.

Physical appearance: 5'5". He has one brown eye one white. Brown hair with sharp facial features. He wears a black and gold military uniform, always looking amazing.

Relatives (if any): Dad, mom, three siblings.

History: Amalek was a good kid, he had always been blessed with good luck, but one day this weird spren started following him around...

One day (after he had sworn the second ideal) he had finaly decided to show his parents what he and Adlyn could do and they promptly kicked him out of thier house for "Doing the work of Odium himself." So he became cold, if his parents could betray him then anyone could betray him. His motto became "trust no one, use everyone." And so he did just that.

Edited by Archer
THIS IS NOW OUTDATED.

My character:

Spoiler

Name: Akrasia

Investiture: Awakener of the 6th Hightning.

Appearance: Garbed in parshendi carapace armor as well as a hodgepodge of colored clothing

including what appears to be Mistcloak dyed a rainbow of different shades and colors.

Physical characteristics: Tan skin and hair dyed a variety of colors, one eye is reminiscent of a goat and the other is like a cat. There are several other animal characteristics as well. Such as some canine fangs, and patches of muskrat hair

Relatives: He has a brother who fell thru a perpendicularity and was never heard from again, other than that he has no relatives of importance.

Home planet: Nathlis

History: Akrasia gained most of his breaths by spiking animals, this had some unintended side effects, namely a primordial instinct that would take hold of him when he feels strong negative emotion (think dark side of the force) When this happens Akrasia loses all control and rampages (thus the name Akrasia) When this happens he is reduced to an animal incapable of thought (for the most part) and becomes uncoordinated and clumsy. While in this state of nature he also loses the capability to awaken. When in this state his skin ripples with color like some sort of cuttlefish, the more breath used in awakening the more in control of his animal side he is.

Shardbreaker's char.

Spoiler

Here's my RP character. 

Name: Kain

Investure: Knight Radiant of the Skybreakers order

Weapons: Spren, two obsidian daggers

Appearance: About 5'9', black hair, light blue eyes

Relatives: None still alive

Backstory: The son of a minor light eyes, Kain's parents died in the camps where the parshendi were keeping the humans. Kain was able to escape the camps, and soon afterward bonded with a spren.  Seeing as he had knowhere to go, he traveled from village to village. During his travels he met a strange old man whom knew about spren. The man told him about the cosmere and world hopping. Determined to get away from his grief, Kain traveled from world to world delvivering justice, as he hoped to do to the parshendi when powerful enough. He swore three of the five ideals of a sky breaker during his time traveling the cosmere.