Ask an expert in the llamian empire about anything.

ShardBreaker

4 hours ago, MacThorstenson said:

What is the llamians empires official thoughts on hemalurgy? And are they at all related to mistborn llamas?

@MacThorstenson , llamians don't hate hemalurgy, but they only use it in extreme cases (such as the war of 1777). And yes, the empire was founded by a family branch of the mistborn llamas. 

Edited by ShardBreaker

3 hours ago, The Potato said:

Also, what is the llamian empire?

Let me start by answering this. The llamian empire was created when a family line of the mistborn llamas was banished for treason against the king. They slowly built there empire in South America. It was then that they met their mortal enemies, the alpacas. The alpacas also hated the llamas, but each people group was to weak at the time to actually start a war with each other. That ended in 1777. A full out war ensued, each people making new allies (llamas allied with the pugs, while alpacas allied with turtles). During this time, the llamians decided to take drastic measures and started using hemalurgy. The alpacas quickly did the same. There was so much violence in the end that they grudgingly decided to decree a peace treaty. Sadly, there were evil llamas who decide that they wanted the alpacas dead. They assassinated the current king of llamia and took the throne through force. They than started a cold war with the alpacas, constantly threatening them into submission. Even now, the tyrant llamas still rule, but there is hope. A rebellion has arisen during the midst of the struggles and are doing everything they can to dethrone the vile llamas of today. Hope that answered your question, @The Potato:D

• 2 weeks later...

@ShardBreaker If shalebark grows in a forest and no one sees it, how much does tallew cost in Azir? 

Which cosmere world is best suited for your temperament?

Favorite movie?

What is your shardic intent?

If you could  have any cosmere creature as a pet what would you get?

If you were fighting an army of super intelligent groundhogs which cosmere character would you want to have by your side?

Pepsi or Coke?

If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

Which cosmere character would fit in well with your family?
Olives on pizza yes or no?

Edited by Nathrangking

First of all, shalebark has no effect on the price of tallew in Azir. That's funny though. I wonder how many people have spent time trying to figure it out. I'd have to say probably Roshar. I'd rather read books, but my favorite movie is probably The Princess Bride. Shardic intent is a word that's to big for me to understand. I'd probably want to take a chasmfiend as my pet. If I was fighting the hedgehog army you mentioned, I'd probably want Jasnah fighting with me. Pepsi. Stick-wielding sand creatures? Probably Lift. Yes, olives. Hope that answeres your questions @Nathrangking .