Poll: Kelsier’s Crew

Devout Pathian

Kelsier’s Crew  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member on Kelsier’s Crew?

• Kelsier
    • Dockson
    • Breeze
    • Ham
    • Clubs
    • Sazed
    • Vin
    • Spook
    • Yeden
    • Marsh
    • OreSeur
    • Fuzz
  2. 2. Who is the character you like the least?

• Kelsier
    • Dockson
    • Breeze
    • Ham
    • Clubs
    • Sazed
    • Vin
    • Spook
    • Yeden
    • Marsh
    • OreSeur
    • Fuzz

What I mean by Kelsier’s Crew here is anyone Kelsier choose to have on his crew, so Elend doesn’t count.  He can be your favorite, but not for this poll.  For those of you who don’t like polls, you don’t have to participate.  I made this poll, because I like them.  I think it’s fun.

I deeply love a lot of these character, so it’s kinda hard for me to choose, although Yeden is my least favorite.  I am going to choose Sazed, although I must admit I was tempted to go with Marsh, who I love for some unknown reason.  I’ve always loved Marsh, but I don’t really know why since I like reading about the other characters more.  Sazed is my favorite then probably Marsh.  (I’m also right now biased towards Sazed, since I’m writting a paper on him.)

Edited by Aurora the Rioter

Marsh is a typical fan-favorite. A somewhat minor character, but one who gives off a badass feel. He also looks cool, struggles between the light and the dark, and has awesome magical powers. I love the guy, but Kelsier is my favorite character in fiction, so I go with him. He is brilliant, both as a character, and as a concept. The themes Brandon explores with him are fascinating. He is a hero, a villain, a trickster, a theif, a murderer, a magician, a fighter and a martyr. He was the one who died, but at the same time, he always finds a way to stay alive and keeps on hanging around. Also, he is funny.

Least favorite is Spook. I thought his development in HoA felt rushed, and I am not very fond of him. Yeden kind of feels like the easy way out to that question, since he dies early and is pretty unsymphatetic until then. He never got the chance at being as developed as the others. 

Whoever picked Dockson as the best one is awesome. He is underrated.

Of course i love all the members of the crew, especialy vin and kelsier just because it focuses mostly on them but marsh in my opinion is my favourite character just because of the sacrifice he did. Another choice would be sazed because of the change he had after tyndwils death.

least favourite: I first thought about breeze but as it is mentioned, you can really see how good he really is. Therefore Yeden all the way!

Both tough choices for me. I picked Sazed for my favorite. He is just a great character overall right from the get go. I ended up choosing OreSeur as least favorite because I didn't start liking him until 

Spoiler

He was actually TenSoon. TenSoon's relationship with Vin was great. OreSeur not so much.

Yeden was my initial choice but I don't actually feel like he was part of the crew. And we didn't really get to know much about him. So I didn't count him. 

• 4 months later...
15 hours ago, rioter10098 said:

Omg who picked Kelsier as their least favorite member of Kelsier's crew?

Good question :D

My favourite ones are Marsh and Breeze. Though decision but I went with Breeze. I like this manipulative guy a lot. Sorry Marsh...

Least favourite was easy: Yeden. I couldn't get a good grip on him. He felt so negative all the time.

I don't actually remember Yeden. I picked Marsh as my favorite ( didn't pick Kelsier cause it would be like a title drop thing) now that i think about it the railroad spike eyes brothers are the best of the crew.

Had a hard time picking a least favoite. 

On 08/04/2018 at 5:23 PM, Aurora the Rioter said:

What I mean by Kelsier’s Crew here is anyone Kelsier choose to have on his crew, so Elend doesn’t count.  He can be your favorite, but not for this poll.  For those of you who don’t like polls, you don’t have to participate.  I made this poll, because I like them.  I think it’s fun.

Wait...

WHERE'S FUZZ!

I already voted :( Oh well. Breeze is still my second favourite WOO! TEAM BREEZE!

oh what's that? Oh sorry. Yeah. No I get it. No it's no problem I'll stop being so loud. Yeah no It's fine, really.

Spoiler

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Chaos locked this topic