What is the best youtube channel (S) for Fantasy (not sci fi) Book reviews?

A female reviewer if possible, but male and female are fine.  I'm looking for someone who is not obnoxious and in your face with a loud voice, who uses lots of jump cuts over the top gestures and whatnot.

As an example I'm looking for this:

Instead of this:

I’m not really on YouTube, but one I know of is Lindsay Ellis. She did some amazing work on analyzing the hobbit (movies), and is really good. I don’t know how fantasy focused she is, but I figured she might fit your criteria

Edited by Snipexe

On 4/15/2018 at 0:00 AM, Snipexe said:

I’m not really on YouTube, but one I know of is Lindsay Ellis. She did some amazing work on analyzing the hobbit (movies), and is really good. I don’t know how fantasy focused she is, but I figured she might fit your criteria

I used to like her when she was apart of channel awesome, but the way things are going for them lately, that's something I want to stay away from.

16 hours ago, Illythyrra Eldin said:

I used to like her when she was apart of channel awesome, but the way things are going for them lately, that's something I want to stay away from.

I believe she has permanently separated from channel awesome, and now is just on her own.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

daniel greene is where i go! i like that he has different segments like : fantasy news, talks with authors, reviews, characters comparison etc. also he's a big sanderson & wheel of time fan and talks more in depth about the theme of the book, implications and all that. it seems like in the past couple of months he blew up! i randomly discovered him when he had about 100 subs and now he's well over a 100k! 

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2020 at 3:24 PM, mariapapadia said:

daniel greene is where i go! i like that he has different segments like : fantasy news, talks with authors, reviews, characters comparison etc. also he's a big sanderson & wheel of time fan and talks more in depth about the theme of the book, implications and all that. it seems like in the past couple of months he blew up! i randomly discovered him when he had about 100 subs and now he's well over a 100k! 

Daniel Greene is great!

On 4/26/2020 at 9:26 PM, NottTheBrave said:

Merphy Napier and Elliot Brooks are two I tend to go to.

Elliot Brooks is fun.

I recently discovered Mike's Book Reviews too which I don't agree with everything he says but I like some of his content.

I also keep an eye on Den of Geek's fantasy section, also Tor.com and occasionally other publishers that put out series that I like.

• 2 months later...