Cosmere Mad Libs

Zelly

Hello sweet sharders.   I made you some cosmere themed Mad Libs for your enjoyment.   The writing's not great and my lore may be off, but all in fun. 

Practicing Aons: http://www.projectlabyrinth.com/MadLibs/MadLib.php?mid=1352128975030 

Dalinar and Others:  http://www.projectlabyrinth.com/MadLibs/MadLib.php?mid=1591258846128 

Lightsong's Visit:  http://www.projectlabyrinth.com/MadLibs/MadLib.php?mid=1577566224291 

Kaladin at the Chasm: http://www.projectlabyrinth.com/MadLibs/MadLib.php?mid=1591133668434 

Post any results if hilarity ensures (let's keep the forums clean as possible though, hmm? ;)).  And make your own! It doesn't allow for formatting, which is annoying for dialogue.

This is fun. My results:

"No!" Galladon said succulently. "Your lines must be solid. Done incorrectly, the aon will either fall apart, spit, or explode slowly!" The new Elantrian smacked. He just didn't seem to have talent for choosing aons. Elantrians like Galladon and Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third made it seem so easy. "Noodles," he muttered. Galladon's eyes died. "Let's try again, kolo?" The new Elantrian nodded and stuck his tongue in the air. The first step was always to ooze right. A curved line down represented the beans mountains. Then in the middle, he draw a popsicle. "Domi!" Galladon yelled. "What do you think you're doing!" He pointed to the glowing shape in the middle of the aon. "Can you explain this to me, Frank?"

Kaladin stood at the edge of the chasm. Today was the stretchy day. The day he would grasp. He felt lean and fuzzy inside, much like the chasm he peered down at. Should he go sluggishly? Shouting something as he fell, like "rude trampolines". The feet wouldn't care or remember. Bridgemen were hairy, especially the men of Bridge 5. Suddenly, he felt a touch on his foot. Syl wanted beside him. "Crem!", she said. "I brought you some long red leaders. They'll help you go." Kaladin charged and whispered, "Life Before airplane. Thank you Hoid."

• 6 months later...

Little necro, but I wanted to contribute:

"No!" Galladon said maladroitly. "Your lines must be spiked. Done incorrectly, the aon will either fall apart, explode, or explode helplessly!" The new Elantrian farted. He just didn't seem to have talent for verbing aons. Elantrians like Galladon and Borio Singaldi made it seem so easy. "GOSHI TOSHI VOOWAAA," he muttered. Galladon's eyes deleted. "Let's try again, kolo?" The new Elantrian nodded and stuck his elbow in the air. The first step was always to love right. A curved line down represented the trolls mountains. Then in the middle, he draw a thing. "Domi!" Galladon yelled. "What do you think you're doing!" He pointed to the glowing shape in the middle of the aon. "Can you explain this to me, Marvin?"

And:

Lightsong decided to pay a visit to Clemendine Tomatopatch. As she lived on the far side of Downtown Chicago, he decided to take a Jedi starfighter. The ride was blameworthy and dogged. Lightsong asked the driver to stop. He killed the rest of the way. She was helping for him at his arrival. She looked just as he remembered: yucky, morbid,and constructive. "I'm concerned about the bunny." she said. "You know the gods are planning to roast. I need your bumblebees to solidify our power in the court. I already have them from the 1,739 other gods." "Fine. The security code for my glasses is catchy proper bazookas." "May your cheese be forever purple!! I have some ways of showing my...appreciation." She said, fluttering her exempting lashes at him. "Anything I can do for you?" "Yes," answered Lightsong. "Could you whack me your blunt canes as well? Seems only fair. Also I'd like 300 miligrams of caffeinated root beer delivered. My headpriest will know what to do with them."

• 1 month later...

I tried to go with the most generic words I could think of without being TOO repetitive:

"Aaahh!," Dalinar thought to himself as Navani swept into the room. She wore a vague clothes and had things in her hair. He was captivated. He basically turned away and gulped his average wine. Wasn't she suppose to still be in the place? He did in frustration. Being in her presence made him feel like a thing-y it...and like he was old again. She tried to was over to him, but Wit snagged her by the body part. "High lady Navani!" Wit exclaimed. "I thought I smelled thing." Navani rolled her eyes. "Your humor grows as old as you, Wit." "some then? Quite impressive." Navani shook him off and approached Dalinar before he could is away. "Stopping trying to sneak off. I've been meaning to talk to you about Sadeas." Dalinar frowned. "What about that general they? And what are you wearing? Shouldn't you have on coconut cake?" Navani raised an eyebrow. "Is that really what you want to be talking about now?"

...except that last one. It's an inside joke.

• 3 months later...

"Holy crabs!," Dalinar thought to himself as Navani swept into the room. She wore a stinky as the nightwatcher's own backside loincloth and had chouta in her hair. He was captivated. He drearily turned away and gulped his cobalt blue wine. Wasn't she suppose to still be in Hearthstone? He swam in frustration. Being in her presence made him feel like a hairy, like, REALLY hairy Stick...and like he was 16 again. She tried to fell over to him, but Wit snagged her by the earlobe. "Highlady Navani!" Wit exclaimed. "I thought I smelled Herdazian fingernail." Navani rolled her eyes. "Your humor grows as old as you, Wit." "36.785 then? Quite impressive." Navani shook him off and approached Dalinar before he could snap away. "Stopping trying to sneak off. I've been meaning to talk to you about Sadeas." Dalinar frowned. "What about that glowing sphere? And what are you wearing? Shouldn't you have on safehand sleeve?" Navani raised an eyebrow. "Is that really what you want to be talking about now?"

• Chaos locked this topic